STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is how it is

for the CFB playoffs...

Im a firm believer if Ohio St beats Wisconsin they are in... I believe they will leap TCU and the Big 12 will be punished for no conference title game. Florida St is in even if they lose to G Tech. TCU is going to need one of the following:

Missouri to beat Alabama
    Arizona to beat Oregon
    Wisconsin to beat Ohio State

If one of these happens, TCU is in. If Alabama, Wisconsin, and Zona win, Baylor will be next in line (could see 2 Big 12 teams in). If Bama and either of the two dogs loses, Bama may still get in. If all 3 dogs win, Bama may get in but it will be close with Zona, Wisconsin and a 2 loss Bama. You can discount Michigan State, Kansas State, Georgia Tech, Miss State...

So the playoff will be if all the favorites win (not seeded)

1. Florida St (in for sure)
    2. Oregon
    3. Alabama
    4. Ohio State

5. TCU
    6. Baylor (or Bama if they lose or Wisconsin if they win or Arizona if they win or Missouri if they win)

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

FSU is barely in undefeated. They are OUT if they lose to Tech. No circumstance will get two teams from the same conference in. NONE. Not even a split big 12 champion.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 11-30-14 at 07:07 AM.

STAX

So you think a two loss Zona or a 2 loss Wisconsin gets in over Baylor? I agree that a 2 loss Bama gets in over Baylor. But what if Wisconsin, Missouri, and Arizona all win? Youd have FSU, TCU, Bama, and who for the 4th team? Wisconsin, Arizona, Missourri or Baylor? Baylor has 1 loss and beat a team already in the playoff (TCU). Baylor is getting that nod my friend.

it doesnt really matter where they are ranked right now. its all about what the committee thinks are the 4 best teams at the of the year. FSU barring a blowout loss is in for sure.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    So you think a two loss Zona or a 2 loss Wisconsin gets in over Baylor? I agree that a 2 loss Bama gets in over Baylor. But what if Wisconsin, Missouri, and Arizona all win? Youd have FSU, TCU, Bama, and who for the 4th team? Wisconsin, Arizona, Missourri or Baylor? Baylor has 1 loss and beat a team already in the playoff (TCU). Baylor is getting that nod my friend.

it doesnt really matter where they are ranked right now. its all about what the committee thinks are the 4 best teams at the of the year. FSU barring a blowout loss is in for sure.
    No one in their right mind thinks that Baylor and TCU should make up half of the playoff field when neither has had firm footing in the top four all year.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Stax....

stop trying to be contrarian like Lakerboy.

Buckeyes want this game bad. No fukkin way they lose to wisconsin.

Urban Meyer will these boys ready to play. You can take that to the bank.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

2 huge plays for me on saturday

Buckeyes ML

and

Georgia Tech + the points.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Stax....

stop trying to be contrarian like Lakerboy.

Buckeyes want this game bad. No fukkin way they lose to wisconsin.

Urban Meyer will these boys ready to play. You can take that to the bank.
    Wisconsin wins next week. OSU has no shot at playoff field. Urban Meyer has lost his big game mojo.

STAX

its gonna be a good one OSU/Wisky... I bet it'll be pickem to Bucks -2.5... anything more than that and the value is on Wisky ML, this is a true 50/50 game, no doubt about it. Ill be rooting hard for my Bucks tho
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave STAX 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Wisconsin wins next week. OSU has no shot at playoff field. Urban Meyer has lost his big game mojo.
    we shall see pal.