Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    If you're betting 5+ Units per game...Why don't you just call your unit 5?
    I laugh when people say 10 units or 5 units on every single game, they all do it just to make people think "oh my, he's betting alot of money" When in reality, it's just a normal size bet.

I call my unit 100. I bet 50 - 250 a game usually. I could be like many others (you) and say "well my unit is 10 bucks, so I'm betting 10 - 30 units per match" just to make folks think I'm betting large...Or they'll just laugh if they have a clue.

When your average bet is 5 units, then that's more than likely your actual unit....Just saying 5 units on this game, to make it sound cool. Nobody cares about a 1 unit bet. People see 5-10 units and think the guy is just looking for views or he's a big bettor.

Good luck, hit an NBA game for 30 Units tonight.
    i go by 1 unit = $100. U do the math. I don't bet $100 normally. Nor do I care very much about views. Imagine caring about ciews on a website full of strangers. I think most people who have an idea about me hear know I was a large bettor anyways so thanks for ur input but never FUKKIN heard of ya pal

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Can you read?

Unit is 100...Average bet is 5 units.

WHY not make 500 your average bet (unit size) then bet 1-2 units

It's because you love the views and love to feel "bigtime" by throwing out the 5 - 10 unit bets.

And yes it's obvious you've never heard of me, because I'm not sitting here lying to strangers saying "lookie here we got 25 units on a game"

The first day you go 0-3 or whatever, all bets were 1 unit bets....Then since you went 0-3, you decide that the second day you like 10 games all 5 times as much...Doubtful, you're just craving attention and I'll quit giving it to you....Putting make believe units on make believe bets, pretty funny. Good luck not gambling and losing your shirt again.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Can you read?

It's because you love the views and love to feel "bigtime" by throwing out the 5 - 10 unit bets.

And yes it's obvious you've never heard of me, because I'm not sitting here lying to strangers saying "lookie here we got 25 units on a game"

The first day you go 0-3 or whatever, all bets were 1 unit bets....Then since you went 0-3, you decide that the second day you like 10 games all 5 times as much...Doubtful, you're just craving attention and I'll quit giving it to you....Putting make believe units on make believe bets, pretty funny. Good luck not gambling and losing your shirt again.
    so what do I do when I risked 4 units genius. Honestly I couldn't care less if u or anyone comes and sees this. I post for fun loser. And my shirt can never be lost asshole. I make more money in a month than u do in a year. So keep betting $30 and stealing out of ur moms purse. Or sukking dik in the bus station for a $2 keno play

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Can you read?

Lol. I have so many more 2-3-4 unit plays than anything else. Go somewhere else man

Ted Sheckler

I doubt you know any sort of math, but I get 2 more paychecks and 8% bonus on what I made through the year.

Ball is in your court go ahead and shame me with your "i make more in a month than you do in a year"
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 12-01-14 at 01:36 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I dont know Ted.
    You seem to be the only one here who is confused by the betting structure & betting ratio.
    I get it & I'm an idiot.

Ted Sheckler

All I'm saying is, if your average bet is 3-4 X your "unit", then that's obviously not your unit, you're inflating the "units risked" to seem like you're betting more, thinking it matters to people.

I bet half unit, .75 unit, all the time, because there are games that I like less than my regular games. I could call my unit 10 bucks and say that those .5 unit bets are 5 units.

It's not difficult. Guys that bet 5-10 units a game, saying that, because they are looking for attention.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

I doubt you know any sort of math, but I get 2 more paychecks and 8% bonus on what I made through the year.

Ball is in your court go ahead and shame me with your "i make more in a month than you do in a year"
    Like I said. U make about a 100k a year right?? Stop please man. Just stop
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 12:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

All I'm saying is, if your average bet is 3-4 X your "unit", then that's obviously not your unit, you're inflating the "units risked" to seem like you're betting more, thinking it matters to people.

I bet half unit, .75 unit, all the time, because there are games that I like less than my regular games. I could call my unit 10 bucks and say that those .5 unit bets are 5 units.

It's not difficult. Guys that bet 5-10 units a game, saying that, because they are looking for attention.
    I bet 5-10 because I was down 37 units U dumb fuk. It was a chase every other day was 2-4. Ur a dumb ass man

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doughy it's going to be tough when your not working in winter

You will be back

Go smaller

Ted Sheckler

Doughboy, ball is in your court, go ahead and shame me, showing you make 1.2 mil a year. I will certainly run away with my tail between my legs.

Ohh, so you're "chasing" in a thread full of fake bets, for what? To make yourself look cool? Make it look like your a winner, because you care so much about what us forum folk think?

I'm sorry for saying you lost your shirt gambling, 20K in 2 months, that's nothing when you make 1.2 mil a year. keep chasing the fake bet thread, maybe we'll believe you're a winner if you get + units...20-45 record but up 10 units, why? Because I bet 100 units just so forum friends would appreciate me.

Two thumbs up.

I'm certainly the dumbass.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Doughboy, ball is in your court, go ahead and shame me, showing you make 1.2 mil a year. I will certainly run away with my tail between my legs.

Ohh, so you're "chasing" in a thread full of fake bets, for what? To make yourself look cool? Make it look like your a winner, because you care so much about what us forum folk think?

I'm sorry for saying you lost your shirt gambling, 20K in 2 months, that's nothing when you make 1.2 mil a year. keep chasing the fake bet thread, maybe we'll believe you're a winner if you get + units...20-45 record but up 10 units, why? Because I bet 100 units just so forum friends would appreciate me.

Two thumbs up.

I'm certainly the dumbass.
    Ur right I def don't make 1.2 a year. But u def don't make 100k either. Ur at about 58k I would guess. My bills are 8k a month bud and I own a condo in NYC and two vehicles. So I guess Im not a monthe what ur a year but I'm there every 2 months. I couldn't live in the shittiest place in nyc with that check guy. U must live in Detroit. And as for bets if u read the thread I am telling everyone to fade me. In all honesty man I don't pull a regular pay check and own my own company so all I can show would be my bank account. But I'm pretty secure in my financial situation. I know what I have for money. I have offered multiple guys jobs on here and not in a joking manner. I am one of the top hits in NYC for contractors and do not need to prove myself to you online. You win with 60k a year. Congrats. I will run away. Sorry for offending u

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Ur right I def don't make 1.2 a year. But u def don't make 100k either. Ur at about 58k I would guess. My bills are 8k a month bud and I own a condo in NYC and two vehicles. So I guess Im not a monthe what ur a year but I'm there every 2 months. I couldn't live in the shittiest place in nyc with that check guy. U must live in Detroit. And as for bets if u read the thread I am telling everyone to fade me. In all honesty man I don't pull a regular pay check and own my own company so all I can show would be my bank account. But I'm pretty secure in my financial situation. I know what I have for money. I have offered multiple guys jobs on here and not in a joking manner. I am one of the top hits in NYC for contractors and do not need to prove myself to you online. You win with 60k a year. Congrats. I will run away. Sorry for offending u

Not shocking. You just wanted to feel important by saying "I make more in a month than you do in a year"
    Just like you saying "I'm betting 5-10X a game, in my fake bet thread" Just so you can get + units and ultimately, feel important.

I apologize, didn't know you were a needy little kunt, I would of left you alone to sob in your room. I feel embarrassed to bringing this out of a sensitive little guy.

Carry on and hit the Wizards for 45 units tonight!

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Not shocking. You just wanted to feel important by saying "I make more in a month than you do in a year"
    Just like you saying "I'm betting 5-10X a game, in my fake bet thread" Just so you can get + units and ultimately, feel important.

I apologize, didn't know you were a needy little kunt, I would of left you alone to sob in your room. I feel embarrassed to bringing this out of a sensitive little guy.

Carry on and hit the Wizards for 45 units tonight!
    Another smart mouth online. Jesus Christ. Good luck tough guy

Ted Sheckler

Another smart mouth online. Jesus Christ. Good luck tough guy
    "I make more in a month than you do in a year" That was funny. I'm just a middle of the road type of a fella. I know better than to act bigtime online, because who knows who's behind door number 2, could just be another Opie type of guy.

lol. What an embarrassment. Must of had me confused with some wife beater wearing spic, smoking ciggys inside the house, thinking I'm cool making vids, with some folding table for a kitchen table and a microwave sitting on the counter as the only appliance in the house.

But hey man, as long as you feel important online, keep it real homie.

You've proven exactly who you are...somebody trying to act big online, when in reality...nothing of that sort.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 12-01-14 at 02:12 PM.

jjgold

sheckles what do you do man??

Doughy a good guy..your misreading him

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    sheckles what do you do man??

Doughy a good guy..your misreading him

I make videos on the youtubes. search for them.

Doughy is probably a good guy, but can't take criticism/question very well. Weak minded kunt...plain and simple. He wanted to open his mouth saying "who are you to question me, I make this much money" well just because you may make more money, doesn't mean you're smarter than a person making less. Guy is clearly a dipshit...Good for him to make good money though (which I'm sure he's being honest about that as well, because guys that open their mouth online, we all know they really do make the money they say)(especially when it's backed up with making a fake bet thread trying to prove he's a winner)

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

I make $18,500. per year and live off the land.. I win.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420, and Madison

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

Living the good life, jealous.
    but all I gotta say is "pants on fire".

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

"I make more in a month than you do in a year" That was funny. I'm just a middle of the road type of a fella. I know better than to act bigtime online, because who knows who's behind door number 2, could just be another Opie type of guy.

lol. What an embarrassment. Must of had me confused with some wife beater wearing spic, smoking ciggys inside the house, thinking I'm cool making vids, with some folding table for a kitchen table and a microwave sitting on the counter as the only appliance in the house.

But hey man, as long as you feel important online, keep it real homie.

You've proven exactly who you are...somebody trying to act big online, when in reality...nothing of that sort.
    Ur not even middle of the road pal. My wife makes more $$ than you. If u think I'm here to impress online ur way off. How am I a liar between my wife and I we do make ur salary a month. U make 60k a year. That doesn't even pay my mortgage stupid. Ur way off if u think I'm trying to impress people. Ur the one coming in my thread and trying to fuk with me. The. Tell me ur out of here. Then come back to ride my dik some more. I've made plenty of videos of my home, my accounts online after winning streaks. I don't need to prove my financial situation again. I've been called out before so don't feel like superman. End of the day if I met u Id fuk u up!!

jjgold

Bigday your a hamburger as you could not survive in a City
    I swear I never saw a guy love deer meat so much

Bigday living in mountains is not like living in Vegas

I am surprised your not hear as the rodeo is in town

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Enough with u now man. If u don't like my thread or me in general then go to another thread. I don't need ur attention.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

BD have u ever eaten bear meat? Even marinated in italien dressing for 48hrs it still tasted like gamey rubber bands. Any tips!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Doughy do a video and bury this guy.

Ted Sheckler

Ur not even middle of the road pal. My wife makes more $$ than you. If u think I'm here to impress online ur way off. How am I a liar between my wife and I we do make ur salary a month. U make 60k a year. That doesn't even pay my mortgage stupid. Ur way off if u think I'm trying to impress people. Ur the one coming in my thread and trying to fuk with me. The. Tell me ur out of here. Then come back to ride my dik some more. I've made plenty of videos of my home, my accounts online after winning streaks. I don't need to prove my financial situation again. I've been called out before so don't feel like superman. End of the day if I met u Id fuk u up!!

Smart move. When Big Bear calls you out, you'll of course step up, I could post a pic of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he will be foaming at the mouth.

You called me out with the how much we both make (out of nowhere as there was no personal attacks or anything) but you needed to feel bigtime or who knows what. You thought I would run away, but no, I stepped up and posted the pic. Of course you come back with nothing except talk.

Now you just keep talking and proving how big of an idiot you really are....You know that if I make 100K a year (apparently not middle of the road, because your wife makes more) and your mortgage is more thank 100K a year....That puts you in a house that costs more than 1.5 mil...Go ahead and keep yapping trying to act like you know a thing or 2...This truly turned into an embarrassment, hopefully you don't do anything stupid tonight, it's not worth it. Just take a few days off from the internet and play some sega or whatever, and you'll come back strong and all will be well and you can feel important again.

Doughy, go play across the street for a bit, change up the act, come back stronger.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Smart move. When Big Bear calls you out, you'll of course step up, I could post a pic of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he will be foaming at the mouth.

You called me out with the how much we both make (out of nowhere as there was no personal attacks or anything) but you needed to feel bigtime or who knows what. You thought I would run away, but no, I stepped up and posted the pic. Of course you come back with nothing except talk.

Now you just keep talking and proving how big of an idiot you really are....You know that if I make 100K a year (apparently not middle of the road, because your wife makes more) and your mortgage is more thank 100K a year....That puts you in a house that costs more than 1.5 mil...Go ahead and keep yapping trying to act like you know a thing or 2...This truly turned into an embarrassment, hopefully you don't do anything stupid tonight, it's not worth it. Just take a few days off from the internet and play some sega or whatever, and you'll come back strong and all will be well and you can feel important again.

Doughy, go play across the street for a bit, change up the act, come back stronger.
    Across the street has never been for me pal. U don't make 100k. U have 72k in 11 months. You'll be lucky to make 80. My mortgage is 3200 a month. My condo was 700,000. She drives a panamera. Is that math ok?? My wife has a 40k wedding ring and thousand dollar purses and shoes. I wear the same pants and jacket to the job site every day. I drive a 2008 ford f-150 with 147k miles on it. You think I give a fuk whether or not u believe me online. I don't even care what people think face to face. I bust my ass so my wife can have the things she wants and my kids can go to college and be successful. Not so I can brag about it online. Seriously dude if u think ur words of how I lost some online battle to prove my financial and self worth are going to make me sad and run off and cry ur sorely mistaken. I come on her to bullshit with a cpl guys and post losing picks. Just beat it man. Enough ok

Ted Sheckler

Across the street has never been for me pal. U don't make 100k. U have 72k in 11 months. You'll be lucky to make 80. My mortgage is 3200 a month. My condo was 700,000. She drives a panamera. Is that math ok?? My wife has a 40k wedding ring and thousand dollar purses and shoes. I wear the same pants and jacket to the job site every day. I drive a 2008 ford f-150 with 147k miles on it. You think I give a fuk whether or not u believe me online. I don't even care what people think face to face. I bust my ass so my wife can have the things she wants and my kids can go to college and be successful. Not so I can brag about it online. Seriously dude if u think ur words of how I lost some online battle to prove my financial and self worth are going to make me sad and run off and cry ur sorely mistaken. I come on her to bullshit with a cpl guys and post losing picks. Just beat it man. Enough ok

Yes enough...I feel bad and I apologize, to you and your wife.

To a winning day!

jjgold

Sheckles you're playing a dangerous game here

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sheckles you're playing a dangerous game here

Yea, that's why I called it quits...Adam Lanza in the making...Hopefully one day of fun doesn't put me in his sights when his mind takes that next step in the crazy world that he's got going on up there.

Thanks for showing me the way gold, time to go back into hiding and "never fukin heard of ya" land. Better to be there, than be a fukin joke.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

IRL this would be a real $H|TTY retirement party.
    jj, where are the girls?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Was a classic battle man

Haymakers were thrown both ways

Doughy wins by decision

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

He won anonymously.
    Guy is a diamond dozen.

Ted Sheckler

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post22666483

Makes a mil a year.
    1.5mil house.
    Wife has everything.

Needs 100 buck he loaned a pal.

Sometimes make believe land is fantastic. Reality, now that's a motherfuker.

18 units to win 10 on Wizards tonight. Start the comeback!

jjgold

Doughy averaged $1000 a game type bets

They swallowed him up

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Hhhh

First 123456 ... Last