BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

More sports select Shinanigans

So my Bro in law plays da pools in Canada...

With the Buffalo/Jets Postponment they washed it on the pool side, and yet still offeredin the rest of their sports select bullshit. My Bro in Law has a winner tonight on a box on the MNF game, as well as the Buf/NYJ game so he's locked in down the home stretch, however WCLC chose to make "both" outcomes a winner in the postponed game. Obviously that will increase the winners pool and reduce payput, and cost him based on current Moneyline estimtes about 3-500 pending who wins. The worst part is that they rescheduled the game within hours, but the genius' decided to just wash it.

I understand that they have protocol to follow, but having it offered in their other sports lottery products, while eliminating it from a key one, is very sketchy - and really illogical. I"m sure they can get around it, but I tossed it around to my network in the industry on various forums and such, and most people who understand the sports lottery mentality are aware of how much uh.. "flexibility" they have, but this crossed a line clearly.

Just one opinion... F'ing cowboys in that lottery sheit....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy call me man

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy call me man
    Ok - I call you "man" - Hi "man"...