jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady Vs Rogers Next Sunday..Tommy Will Show He Is Still The Better QB

Lets make no mistake about it Tom Brady is greatest QB to ever live and has overachieved with lesser talent compared to all other great QB's that have been loaded with WR's and offensive players. The guy continues to be dominate with basically good college players and one top flight TE. The one year he had hall of fame WR he almost went undefeated and broke record only to lose a fluke superbowl play.

Pats getting 3 this weekend @ Green Bay and Aaron Rogers who is on the top of his game.

Tough game ..weather no factor for either QB

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Aaron Rodgers makes a white guy look like a great wide receiver, JJ.

Doesn't he get credit for that?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Only way to play this game is the OVER

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

All in on Green Bay

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Pats alrdy blew out 3 division leaders the past 3 weeks IN A ROW..GB hasn't beaten anyone. Yes AR looks great, Yes Brady looks better and has the better team who is surgical right now and using completely different approaches to each game.

The better coached team and the team that plays like a wet blanket on top of a fire will win the game..handedly

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Aaron Rodgers makes a white guy look like a great wide receiver, JJ.

Doesn't he get credit for that?
    Seems like you never hear much from Greg Jennings or James Jones anymore.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Tommy on Decline

Aaron Peaking

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Not sure I would put this as a guaranteed win for the Pats, Packers at home are obviously no joke. However, Vegas giving us another gift at +3.5 and Bill getting to build up the "underdog" status to the team all week. Another auto bet ladies and gentlemen, Pats+points 3-0 this year and the best bet in football for years. Load up before the line moves, this is going to be a great game.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Not sure I would put this as a guaranteed win for the Pats, Packers at home are obviously no joke. However, Vegas giving us another gift at +3.5 and Bill getting to build up the "underdog" status to the team all week. Another auto bet ladies and gentlemen, Pats+points 3-0 this year and the best bet in football for years. Load up before the line moves, this is going to be a great game.
    Before the line moves?? It's not going any lower than 3. It's going to be juiced at -3 or +3.5 depending on the book you use.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Before the line moves?? It's not going any lower than 3. It's going to be juiced at -3 or +3.5 depending on the book you use.
    If this line does not drop with sharp money coming in on NE I would be surprised, not sure where public money will come in as these are two of the biggest public teams. Line opened at +3 +110 already down to even money. I think we see this dip to 2, but could be wrong

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tommy on track for MVP

SmittyZ28

I think the game plan for Sunday will be closer to what we saw in Indy than anything else. Bill always gameplans, like any coach, to the opposing teams weakness. GB actually pretty good against the pass at home from a QBR standpoint. One could argue that they have not beat any decent QBs at home, unless you consider Cutler and Cam "good." GB going to see a heavy dose of Blount out of the backfield, would not be surprised if Tom throws the ball less than 25 times if the running game is clicking early. Aaron Rodgers has to beat the Pats to win this game, Pats can win with the ground game, Brady or the Defense.

If I did not have a Brady pic, I would have a Rodgers one, huge fan of Rodgers and GB. First real test for the Pack at home this week

t-wizzle

Smitty it's currently Pats +3 +112 @ Pinnacle. This line is not dipping much below that.

BeanTownClown88

Smitty you are 100% on point...GB is ready for a dogfight but will be scratching their heads at how badly their run D is getting exposed. Not much you can do when Blount and Gray are picking up 5 or 6 yards per carry. The Pack are a solid team..but the pats are a fkn WAGON right now..48-24 Pats

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

All in on Green Bay
    Focking clown.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Keep fading the Patriots you clowns

SmittyZ28

Smitty it's currently Pats +3 +112 @ Pinnacle. This line is not dipping much below that.
    Yea I was looking at the online books you are right. Both my locals have it even money after opening at +110. I do not bet with the online books anymore as I usually get better lines/juice particularly on props. We will see, if it drops expect an I told you so, as I expect one from you if it doesn't.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Tommy on Decline

Aaron Peaking

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Yea I was looking at the online books you are right. Both my locals have it even money after opening at +110. I do not bet with the online books anymore as I usually get better lines/juice particularly on props. We will see, if it drops expect an I told you so, as I expect one from you if it doesn't.

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Smitty you are 100% on point...GB is ready for a dogfight but will be scratching their heads at how badly their run D is getting exposed. Not much you can do when Blount and Gray are picking up 5 or 6 yards per carry. The Pack are a solid team..but the pats are a fkn WAGON right now..48-24 Pats
    Interested to see what happens wit Gray. Bill and Brady love Blount and he has better explosive speed than Gray. Hopefully Gray keeps his cell phone charged or he may not see the field again 4 touchdowns 190 Yards one week, benched the next OUCH. Blount has a huge incentive laden contract making the minimum right now, he is going to be a beast down the stretch here. Loved the shot he took at the Steelers in the end zone, guy is fired up.

BeanTownClown88

Hell yea I was in the building right near that end-zone he scored in twice, he was pretty ferocious and we could have passed less and still dominated that game. Fans got their moneys worth tho, minus the penalties the pats got it done on both sides of the ball..short week of work hopefully gets us riding hot into Sunday's showdown.

Sam Odom

Some guys suck Brady's D-I-C-K more and longer than Gisele

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Brady will always be the best

5 superbowl appearances with average players

game over

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Some guys suck Brady's D-I-C-K more and longer than Gisele

There wont be anything good to suck for a long long time once hes gone

Sam Odom

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

game over
    Yea but Rodgers is the top dog in the league now. Brady is right there but Rodgers is the best in the game currently.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Packers will BLOWOUT ne.

BeanTownClown88

The sad part is the Pats can win 40-20 yet the numbers will still suggest Rodgers is better..at some point you got to take a guy's ability to win and lead an offense to points in hostile environments and rate it above things like how many 400 yd passing games do they have

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Packers will BLOWOUT ne.
    Tell that to the 3 division leaders that just got blown out by NE, bold prediction right there

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Packers will BLOWOUT ne.
    that aint happening

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

game over
    Its the offense they run, the 3 step drops, quick passes. Put him in Green Bay's offense with average players he doesnt see 5 Super Bowls, just my take, Im a Brady and Rodgers fan. Which I always find myself asking why dont more teams try and copy what N.E. does.

BeanTownClown88

Brady wont all of a sudden forget how to throw the ball in another offense..in fact if he went to another team and the OC wasn't calling plays to utilize Tom's talents, that OC would probably be fired. TB is more experienced and more competitive than AR.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Brady wont all of a sudden forget how to throw the ball in another offense..in fact if he went to another team and the OC wasn't calling plays to utilize Tom's talents, that OC would probably be fired. TB is more experienced and more competitive than AR.
    No he wont, but if you put some other qbs in Belicek's offense they would be successful also, probably not as successful as Tom because I do feel he's great, but still successful.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Rodgers has had an average to below average offensive line since he's been the starter. His mobility has been the difference maker. I don't know how you cant bet the Pats getting points, especially if the Packers play like they did against the Vikes. The Pack got lucky they weren't playing a NFL qb with all the throws that Bridgewater missed. Brady won't miss em.

1234 Last