SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    The single biggest mistake GB could ever make would be to compare the NE team from week 1 to the NE team today. We both know that statement was pretty pointless. Watch the Pats clean out the Dolphins at home...especially for the revenge factor.

The team that cant stop the run will lose this game miserably..and Boomer check the offensive stats again, the Pats are number 1 in scoring and lead GB in all other areas..and incase you forgot who the Pats played to achieve these numbers..check the schedule again.

Pats won 7 in a row..BB always talks about the first 4 games being an extension of preseason where he figures out what he has..sometimes NE goes 4-0 sometimes 3-1 or 2-2 like this time around..if you are arguing that they haven't achieved the look they want to roll into the playoffs with, I dont know what to tell you..besides check the scoreboard from the past 7 weeks.

Didn't the pats steamroll the same vikings back when the pats "sucked" that GB beat by 4 points last sunday? I just think this game will have Gb fans scratching their heads..this is a better team than when brady rolled into GB and beat them last
    BeanTown making some solid points. The one thing I would caution is the Pats run D may not be as good as it shows on the stat sheet. Pats have been blowing out teams early forcing opponents to go to the air even with quality backs. If McCarthy is smart, and he is, he will try and set the tone with Lacy. Both coaches will do whatever they can to manage the game and keep the star QBs on the sideline. If it turns into a shootout, the Pats defensive backs should hold up enough against the GB home scoring machine enough so Pats walk away with a W. My two cents

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Yeah agreed..The Pats will just confuse I think, showing the box loaded and then dropping guys back at the last second.

Listen, if Peyton frickin Manning says it's tough playing BB after 14+ years...then you know Rodgers who barely gets to see what the Pats do and has only played for 7 years, will see some thing that he's never seen before and will have to adapt..and at half time the pats will change it up again. it's a chess game. But the Pack can run all they want..if they have to settle for fg's they will get eaten alive

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Yeah agreed..The Pats will just confuse I think, showing the box loaded and then dropping guys back at the last second.

Listen, if Peyton frickin Manning says it's tough playing BB after 14+ years...then you know Rodgers who barely gets to see what the Pats do and has only played for 7 years, will see some thing that he's never seen before and will have to adapt..and at half time the pats will change it up again. it's a chess game. But the Pack can run all they want..if they have to settle for fg's they will get eaten alive
    Man you really are drinking to many Sam's. Only played for 7 years(LMAO)?? You think your defense is all that?? Eaten alive??? GB easily puts up 30,Rogers will carve them up and GB will be able to run on them as well. And they are now -3 25, so when you lose you won't have to pay any juice.....

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Scheme and talent has beaten talent all frickin year..you really think the pats dont score at will on GB?

You are underestimating NE..GB has played a few crappy teams over the past 4 or 5 weeks while NE has gone through the ringer..NE is already playing at the level needed to beat the top teams. The team with the easier schedule usually is in for a rude awakening when playing a team who has been smoking top ranked opponents.

You cant prepare the same way for the top team that you can for the bottom 5 team..but when you havent played a top 5 team, its hard to know what to expect
    You know they're only 3-2 on the road and have beaten only one playoff team the Colts on the road, schedule works both ways.

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Man you really are drinking to many Sam's. Only played for 7 years(LMAO)?? You think your defense is all that?? Eaten alive??? GB easily puts up 30,Rogers will carve them up and GB will be able to run on them as well. And they are now -3 25, so when you lose you won't have to pay any juice.....

7 Years and he's played the GREATEST coach and QB combo just 1 time. They have the kitchen sink to throw at him as Brady looks to go 2-0 at Lambeu..what Kool-aid are you drinking to witness what the pats are doing and give them minimal chance to win this game. GB needs an A+ to win, Like I said, Pats can put up a B or B+ performance and win this game..they have the horses to stop the run and defend the pass well, Revis is the top corner in the league and has the greatest defensive mind behind him..take a step back and look at what you are saying lol. This isnt Denver rolling to your house, this is NE and they'll make themselves right at home whether its -10 degrees or 35 degrees. You are basically making the same comment that people have been making since cinci

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Aaron Rodgers makes a white guy look like a great wide receiver, JJ.

Doesn't he get credit for that?
    what kind of comment is this the Patriots top receiver has been white for the last 5 years and we are talking 3 different guys Welker, Gronk, Edelman

boomer62

I do remember another west coast offensive team, ah that would be KC, carve them up with Alec Smith. This is ROGERS the best QB in the league. You are drinking the Kool Aid, greatest coach??? This is NE and make themselves right at home??? LMAO

BeanTownClown88

You think Alex Smith comes into NE or even NE go to KC right now..with the identity that this team has formed, and beats the pats again? Or even give up over 25 pts to the Chiefs for that matter? That was the kick in the ass and the pats havent lost since then..I dont think a team has come within 20 pts of the pats since then.

I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers doesn't consider himself a greater QB than Tom Brady..why would he? He's got the monkey off his back and won a ring..that's good..but if he leaves the game with 1 ring..I'm guessing you would be disappointed since he is so great. If not, than this convo is pointless..TB has won 3 rings and this Pats team is heads and shoulders above the rest of the league at this point in time..They could repeat if they manage to win it this year

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I do remember another west coast offensive team, ah that would be KC, carve them up with Alec Smith. This is ROGERS the best QB in the league. You are drinking the Kool Aid, greatest coach??? This is NE and make themselves right at home??? LMAO
    Locked in NE +150. Fading this little phaget.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

The only thing I don't like about this game for New England
    is Green Bay needs the game a lot more than they do.

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Locked in NE +150. Fading this little phaget.
    Oh yeah, it's the ignorant one that is constantly cursing others and calling names......little boy

rocky16

Oh yeah, it's the ignorant one that is constantly cursing others and calling names......little boy
    Sure thing pal. Not cursing bro. Just pointing out that you suck on mutilated joo cack.

boomer62

See, you are a very ignorant child, I see you cursing people out all the time on other threads...glad you donated ....you lose this little boy

rocky16

See, you are a very ignorant child, I see you cursing people out all the time on other threads...glad you donated ....you lose this little boy
    Hey pally this shit is no game to me. I'd drop your punkass with one shot.

rocky16

Focking straw weight manlet. Lol.

You know I once came across a straw weight like this phaget one day. Was driving my Ferrari down street and ran over this manlet. Thought for sure I was going to serve some time. But I hired some joo lawyer who said he could get me off. Said that driving over this manlet was akin to driving over a squirrel or something. Looked like I was going to be acquitted but the manlets family started to complain.

To satisfy this phagets family I said I'd pay for the manlets coffin. But they said they wanted a full sized caskett. Then they wanted 6 pallbearers. I said 6? For focks sakes all you need is two and that just for looks I could throw his casket over my shoulder and carry it myself.

That's when the negotiations broke down. Still a legal matter.

boomer62

You are a fuked up!! VERY ANGRY, MUST LOSE A LOT! You talk shit to everyone, read your posts little boy...
    and is that joke supposed to be funny??? Little child

rocky16

You are a fuked up!! VERY ANGRY, MUST LOSE A LOT! You talk shit to everyone, read your posts little boy...
    and is that joke supposed to be funny??? Little child
    Who's angry pal? You coming at me all enraged and shit. Too easy to rile up you manlets.

rocky16

Any time you want to go toe to toe with an alpha stud you hit me up bruh.

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Any time you want to go toe to toe with an alpha stud you hit me up bruh.
    I'm so so sorry....PLEASE don't hurt me studly....pretty please, never question you again
    Please......

rocky16

I'm so so sorry....PLEASE don't hurt me studly....pretty please, never question you again
    Please......
    Since you got on your knees and pleaded for mercy I will show you some. Focking punk.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Beantownclown, this is a gambling forum not a patriots homer forum. We know you like the Patriots but could you be less biased? Patriots are my team too but I dont let that cloud my judgement when gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The only thing I don't like about this game for New England
    is Green Bay needs the game a lot more than they do.
    How so? I mean not like that matters who needs it more to the players when they step on the field.

Patriots need home-field advantage in the playoffs and would like to win out the rest of the games to keep the one game advantage over Broncos.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

7 Years and he's played the GREATEST coach and QB combo just 1 time. They have the kitchen sink to throw at him as Brady looks to go 2-0 at Lambeu..what Kool-aid are you drinking to witness what the pats are doing and give them minimal chance to win this game. GB needs an A+ to win, Like I said, Pats can put up a B or B+ performance and win this game..they have the horses to stop the run and defend the pass well, Revis is the top corner in the league and has the greatest defensive mind behind him..take a step back and look at what you are saying lol. This isnt Denver rolling to your house, this is NE and they'll make themselves right at home whether its -10 degrees or 35 degrees. You are basically making the same comment that people have been making since cinci
    Actually, he played the Pats in mop up duty years ago. The last time the Pack played NE, Matt Flynn started, and the time before that Favre started. Quit acting like the Pats are unbeatable. 18-1 should have taught you better.

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Beantownclown, this is a gambling forum not a patriots homer forum. We know you like the Patriots but could you be less biased? Patriots are my team too but I dont let that cloud my judgement when gambling.

How so? I mean not like that matters who needs it more to the players when they step on the field.

Patriots need home-field advantage in the playoffs and would like to win out the rest of the games to keep the one game advantage over Broncos.

check the thread name lol! I'm a believer..when you chop down and embarrass 3 divisional leaders in 3 weeks..It's time to talk shit until someone knocks you off..dont take this for granted man..this is the team..again it takes an A+ to beat the Pats..besides I may sway someone from losing money

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Actually, he played the Pats in mop up duty years ago. The last time the Pack played NE, Matt Flynn started, and the time before that Favre started. Quit acting like the Pats are unbeatable. 18-1 should have taught you better.

Didnt realize AR didn't play but even better..it will be a different experience than he's had all year that's for sure. Now that the Pats defend against the pass, we're going to see a complete exposure. The team in 2007 couldnt touch this and out schedule sucked in terms of the starters we face..these guys are fundamentally sound..Will be a great game, but if the Pats win I wouldn't be that surprised..Teams that don't play good defense don't win big games...
    Last edited by BeanTownClown88; 11-25-14 at 06:03 PM.

boomer62

It's Fuking November, calm down, a lot of football left to be comparing them to '07 team.... Besides the Giants showed the greatest coach and QB that they can be beat son....I still think it's Denver and GB and GB will take care of business this week, more certain then ever reading this thread...

BeanTownClown88

Denver is beyond done..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ this aint the punt, pass, and kick contest.

Patriots are just the better overall team.

Pats secondary is awesome.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    JJ this aint the punt, pass, and kick contest.

Patriots are just the better overall team.

Pats secondary is awesome.
    Oh shit, the Bear has spoken!
    Packers it is

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tremendous value patriots

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Didnt realize AR didn't play but even better..it will be a different experience than he's had all year that's for sure. Now that the Pats defend against the pass, we're going to see a complete exposure. The team in 2007 couldnt touch this and out schedule sucked in terms of the starters we face..these guys are fundamentally sound..Will be a great game, but if the Pats win I wouldn't be that surprised..Teams that don't play good defense don't win big games...
    Who would be surprised if the Pats won? The line shows the only edge being HFA. Can see either team winning, wouldn't be shocked one way or the other.

boomer62

Actually line should be a Pick, but they opened GB -3 and went up to 3 -20/-25 early. If Pats were the play they would have been less then 3 , like -2... Pats look obviously to be the right play getting points and playing well but I'm telling you GB is better then people think and Rogers has been playing lights out . I cashed on NE last few weeks but I think NE defense is not as good as made out to be. Easy to play D when you jump on teams and force them to abandon game plan and play catch up. Rogers will move the chains and expose that D. Pats fans think they are the best ever, let's not forget that they struggled against the Jets. It's the NFL and it is all about the match ups and the energy. 4 straight covers for NE, not this week.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

This is just my opinion but I think NE rolls here and rolls big. NE has the talent to shut down GBs' receivers and Lacy, then what are you left with? NE is just clicking in every phase of the game right now, including special teams. I can't wait for kickoff!! Good luck to all!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Aaron Rodgers makes a white guy look like a great wide receiver, JJ.

Doesn't he get credit for that?
    I think you mean Peyton Manning and Eric Decker.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    one game...............

Brady would be most peoples pick to win a game right now
    & the rest would take rogers

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

W-L PF PA HM AW STK
    NWE 9-2 32.5 20.6 6-0 3-2 W7
    GNB 8-3 32.2 22.4 5-0 3-3 W3

"New England is a great football team," McCarthy said. "Just the way they're hitting their stride right now, just watching the video this morning, very impressive. We'll stay in tune with that. We're not going to make a bunch of changes. We like the football team that we are, and we look forward to the competition."
    Last edited by freakydave; 11-25-14 at 09:22 PM.

First 1234 Last