Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Book Crook's Picks

Starting off with:
    USC + 7.5 (live) may or may not be able to grab that one (already took them +3.5)

Mizzou +3 for 2H (+105)
    ML is +170 and has a good chance to pay off.

USC +7.5 = L
    Mizzou +3 2H =W

1-1
    Last edited by Book Crook; 11-23-14 at 11:24 AM.

Book Crook

11/23/14
    NFL Picks: (12:00pm slot)

Detroit vs New England (-7) [1 unit] Win
    Don't like laying this many points, but Brady has been money and Det. has been bad on the road. I think Detroit's defense will show up for the game but I also think Brady, at home, hungry for another super bowl is too much for them to handle. Stafford and the Detroit offense will not be able to keep up with the Pats.
    I'm really hoping Detroit will jump out and score first so I can grab a better line via live bet.

Green Bay (-8) vs Minnisota [2 units] Loss
    Not too much that needs to be said about this one. Green Bay is clicking and Minny does not have the defense to slow them down or the offense to put enough points on the board to keep this one close. I'm not sweating laying the TD on this one.

Jacksonville vs Indinapolis (-13.5) [1 unit] Win
    This line is pretty huge. I am somewhat nervous about this one. I would be a little less edgy if the colts hadn't looked so shaky the last couple of weeks. Still this is a top class QB vs a bottom feeder defense. I look for the colts to show up today, play inspired and get back on track with a convinving win over an outmatched Jacksonville team that has nothing to play for.

Record: 2-1 Account: Even
    Last edited by Book Crook; 11-23-14 at 03:09 PM.

Book Crook

11/23/14
    NFL Picks: (Afternoon slot)

Arizona (+7.5) vs Seattle [2 units] Loss
    I think getting over a touchdown with AZ is a steal! AZ has been having a great season and they are playing well together, making it happen. Seatlle is tough at home and while I think they may get this win, I don't think it will be a blow out. Give me the Cards with the points all day long.

St. Louis (+5) vs. San Diego [1 unit] Win
    San Diego has been shaky the past few games. Not saying they are bad, but I believe the Rams defense is playing well enough to slow them down a bit. I think the Rams run game will bust a few plays here and there enough to keep it close.

Denver vs Miami (+6.5) [3 units]
    Win
    beat up denver team vs a dolphins team that seems to be improving each week. dolphins are at home. give me all the points I can get and let's go! I'm all over this one as I think dolphins may end up on top of this matchup.

Record: 4-2 Account: +2 Units
    Last edited by Book Crook; 11-24-14 at 07:25 AM.

Book Crook

Three team 7 point teaser today. I feel pretty good about this one.

12:00 Slot

Miami Dolphins vs New England Patriots (-2.5)
    Houston Texans (+14)
    vs Indianapolis Colts
    Green Bay (+3.5) vs Buffalo Bills

Wager: Risk 3 Units to win 3.6 units

Record
    4-2 Account +2 Units
    Last edited by Book Crook; 12-14-14 at 09:28 AM.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Crook don't edit your posts to update your record. You're being honest so far but if you go on a heater some douchebag is going to say you're changing your picks