MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Santa charge that phone in case you need to make some live bets

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

The grey eagle it is. Thats a place in the 403 where no one loses money.......

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Super duper job blacksanta. just super duper fellas. great stuff. holla

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Santa posts a Raiders ticket screenshot and asks Lakerboy to post a ticket from tonight to prove his Raiders bet.....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Santa posts a Raiders ticket screenshot and asks Lakerboy to post a ticket from tonight to prove his Raiders bet.....

Where's the lakerboy fade text with you and ur buttbiddies Pavo and teeth? Times tough ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    Shit I bet you don't even have a ticket for tonight's raiders bet

This is what a bet ticket looks like lakerboy

Ahhh yeeee!! love my diamondsp!!

Great WIN!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    Buck and Ayo kill it in college ball
    NC is most consistent in baseball
    A lot of the best cappers don't post picks anymore (paco,tatddy)
    There was another dude that left. Forgot his name. But he was damn near perfect.

PT is a lot of hero posts. Everyone wants to have the sexy pick. Me included. I don't post my shit cuz this place is a jinx lol.
    Vyomguy was a guy that seemed to hit 80%. I know that is impossible, but he was absolute money.

I am not the best capper on SBR, and not the best poster on SBR....but in my defence I believe I am solid across more sports than most, I know my strengths and my weaknesses (college sports) and I try to have a good time with it. From what I know I bet more volume than almost anyone that is profitable and I believe that also means something.

Beyond that, in my two years here with 2500 posted wagers, I have never lied about a thing, I have always backed up my picks with evidence and I have always provided screenshots when asked. In fact in my whole time here there has not been one time that anyone has called me out on my record keeping (I have made a mistake here or there, but only math mistakes and as many times they affected my record negatively as positively). I make money doing this, enough money that it makes a difference in my life, allows me some cool things here and there and pays for my vacations. As my reserve builds I hope that one day it can be more than that....

It is also a passion of mine....not just winning and not just placing wagers or the thrill of it...I truly enjoy SBR and I think you get as much out of this site, as you are willing to put into it.

Anyway, just my thoughts. I am pretty sure that this thread was put up with some malice, but I digress. No need to keep stirring shit up on my end.

GL tomorrow boys.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Dollar is a class act

Remember when I busted in poker at the high tables to BiteMeUsaDoj or Rudy, and you would give me points to sit in again. I'll never forget that.
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave Seaweed 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Dollar is a class act

Remember when I busted in poker at the high tables to BiteMeUsaDoj or Rudy, and you would give me points to sit in again. I'll never forget that.
    U said u would leave here for good. I'll never forget that.

First 12