lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

are we sure that the broncos make the playoffs?

they have oak and buf which should be 2 sure wins at home. besides that they got trips to kc/sd and cincy. 2 of those are losses maybe all 3. the key is the fins game. i dont think 10 wins gets them in for sure.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Should make the playoffs, but doubt they make it to the SB. Big bear's thread spells super bowl doom

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8626

dumbest thread I ever seen,denver still a favorite to not only get to but to win the superbowl.one bad loss and now this,remember when the patriots were 2 and.denver wins all 3 games left at home.they could even be favored in all 3 road games kc might be 1 or 2 point fav.everyone needs to just R E L A X relax.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The NFL will push them to get in if it comes to that. Networks will lose millions if Manning is not in the playoffs. Remember NFL is a business first.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bear said to take them 3 to 1:to win it all

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    dumbest thread I ever seen,denver still a favorite to not only get to but to win the superbowl.one bad loss and now this,remember when the patriots were 2 and.denver wins all 3 games left at home.they could even be favored in all 3 road games kc might be 1 or 2 point fav.everyone needs to just R E L A X relax.
    Green Bay Packers <input id="editx" name="C_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +450
    New England Patriots <input id="editx" name="C_1" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +490
    Denver Broncos <input id="editx" name="C_2" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +550

ki dice

I see there in the top 3 that's to win it all.to win conference there right there even with the patriots.the thread is they wont make the playoffs at all.whats your point its Denver or patriots representing AFC in superbowl you heard it here first those 2 are neck and neck I think Denver has a much better chance for

ki dice

to finish what I was saying Denver has much better chance in afc championship winning at new england than new england going to Denver.

ki dice

chiefs have a tougher schedule regardless.im actually surprised the Denver line this week is kind of low 7 or 8 damn.i would make it 13.dont think tannehill can keep up the scoring.denver a few injuries could be the reason I don't see Denver losing this game at home at all Miami doesn't impress me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Should make the playoffs, but doubt they make it to the SB. Big bear's thread spells super bowl doom
    what???

i didnt bet them but i am thinking about hammering them at the current 5.5 to 1.

yes LB they will make it.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Crown em.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I'm not saying they don't make it. All I'm saying is that it's gonna be hard. I won't be the least bit surprised if they don't. I think manning was going downhill from the superbowl.

ki dice

big bear I agree that's a good price I think its they or patriots def getting there.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

to finish what I was saying Denver has much better chance in afc championship winning at new england than new england going to Denver.
    Why do you say that? Each location could potentially have bad weather and if there's bad weather, I take Brady over Manning all day long.

Not to mention Manning is something like 2-11 in Foxboro or some ridiculously atrocious record like that.

ki dice

I think this is a diff year last year patriots had no chance at Denver.denver blew the game last year at Foxboro led by 20 something and blew it.its just my opinion how I feel I think patriots need the home field more than Denver.

ki dice

brady looked like a deer in the head lights in the afc championship I mean manning still threw for over 300 yard a few weeks ago.also brady winning more superbowls is because patriots had homefield most of the time and better defenses all those years and better coach etc.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why would anyone want to see them in anyway? We already know the end result.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

brady looked like a deer in the head lights in the afc championship I mean manning still threw for over 300 yard a few weeks ago.also brady winning more superbowls is because patriots had homefield most of the time and better defenses all those years and better coach etc.
    Brady looked fine in the AFC Championship. His main target was Julian Edelman. Think about that for a second.