PeteS457
    PeteS457's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

5Dimes Dynamic Lines Not Working?

I'm a fan of the dynamic lines software from 5Dimes. I've noticed for several days now that every time I try to load the dynamic lines interface, it give me a message saying it's upgrading the software to a new version and will re-load in 5 seconds. Then it goes back to the dynamic lines login popup and when I log in, it once again says it's upgrading to the new software version, will re-load in 5 seconds...and then back to the login screen in an endless loop. I just wanted to check that I'm not the only one experiencing this, right? It's been happening for a few days now.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

try their mirror site propbet.com

dynamic lines are working over there

also when you see an endless loop, it's a good idea to try to open the same site in a different browser to see if the issue is related to your system

PeteS457
    PeteS457's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Excellent suggestion. I've been using the Chrome browser and it was in this endless loop. So I just tried Internet Explorer and dynamic lines worked fine. However - interestingly - I just went back and tried Chrome - and now that's working also. Bizarre.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by PeteS457 View Post
    Excellent suggestion. I've been using the Chrome browser and it was in this endless loop. So I just tried Internet Explorer and dynamic lines worked fine. However - interestingly - I just went back and tried Chrome - and now that's working also. Bizarre.
    this is what's called "Business as usual" when you have a memory leak in your browser...updating browser to the latest version could help...also clearing temp files and cookies could also solve that problem

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

also check if you have the latest flash installed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Chrome is a disaster waiting to happen I don't recommend it