ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8548

d2 do you want to play a handicapping game.or are you looking for a free play to unload on.

ki dice

d2 I take the part about looking for a freeplay. since you work for sbr , but we can play a handicapping game for fun or a friendly bet.by bet I mean beers.

ki dice

sorry what I meant was you are not looking for freeplay I take that back , since you work at sbr

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

According to vegas the packers are 7 points better than the bears.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

First off, stop hitting on me. I'll never f\*\*k you.

Second, you're never going to make a living at sports betting because you bet like a degen.

Third, this is a horrible bet for many reasons. Home divisional rivalry game laying high juice, bears have the talent to win games if they get their sh!t together and this game may be their Superbowl this year. They are both coming off a bye, so that's irrelevant.

This play definitely has a +50% chance of winning. The problem is it's no where near the % you need to make this bet +ev.

Do yourself a favor and look through the players talk history and you will see a ton of these types of threads. As you'll notice, most do not turn out well for the OP. Use the forum also to learn money management. That is the most important thing, without it even picking winners you will go broke.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Undisput3d

blueghost
    blueghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

buy half point and sit back and relax

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This game is setting up for a rare "polish middle", take Bears ML and lay the points with GB.

The reasoning is that if Rodgers is right, it's a rout, but if Rodgers really is lame then Bears win.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    This pretty much guarantees a Bears win.

i doubt it. as a true bears fan you know us beating gb is not likely ever

ki dice

i love divisional games I win most of them.there easier to break down, and if your implying that im supposed to be afraid that the bears are going to treat this game like a superbowl guess what now I love it even more.they would choke the bears fckin suck.you should of told me the 86 bears were on the field that's the only reason I would change my mind in this game.I don't bet like a degan I bet smart im experienced.

Double Bogey

Ok Fredo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

every game has 50% chance of winning as far as point spread

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    This game is setting up for a rare "polish middle", take Bears ML and lay the points with GB.

The reasoning is that if Rodgers is right, it's a rout, but if Rodgers really is lame then Bears win.
    and the pack wins by 1-6 points then what

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    and the pack wins by 1-6 points then what
    Good question. That's exactly what I'm betting against. Realistically, just take your pick: GB-7 or CHI-ML.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    every game has 50% chance of winning as far as point spread
    What about when the a spread starts at one number (say -5.5) and closes at another (say -7.5)? Which one is the 50%?

ki dice

if yall do gb ml like the thread sais it would be 95 percent.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Not saying Packers lose, but I thought that same thing about the 49ers last week against the Rams.

ki dice

true any thing can happen , but everything is in green bays favor this week.the 49ers are having issues right now some would of seen that coming.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Try to make a case for both teams before you wager your mortgage and kids. Why do you use the word penetrate so much?

Double Bogey

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    true any thing can happen , but everything is in green bays favor this week.the 49ers are having issues right now some would of seen that coming.
    Cowboys were rolling, considered superbowl favs going into the redskins game. Just something to consider before becoming homeless

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Bears are trash..gb rolls

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Sitton & Lang are both hurting. If either one of these guys don't play I'm going heavy on the Bears.

ki dice

every tme I type the work f/cking that's what shows up.

ki dice

bogey true about the dallas game.upsets happen all the time, but from my experience I love greenbay in this game what more do you want me to say.you guys never have a feeling about a game that you really love before that you won.i sometimes have this feeling and when I do it hits most of the time.

ki dice

reasoning of saying put the house on it,is meant put most that you can afford on it, I would never put a house on any game.if some can afford it i would.like Floyd mayweather if hes reading this thread put 10 hoses on this sure bet.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Should be safe here...Aaron Rodgers is 11-2 vs the Bears and have won his last 8 against them..At Home on Sunday night you should be good..

ki dice

finally someone who agrees with me thanks play

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
    Should be safe here...Aaron Rodgers is 11-2 vs the Bears and have won his last 8 against them..At Home on Sunday night you should be good..
    Wasn't it exactly one year ago when Rodgers broke his collarbone and GB lost? Do you just make up stats or what?

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

I never place on those ridiculous ML odds. Just asking to lose your bankroll doing that shit. (Even though I do think Packers probably win this)
    If you are so certain that they will crush the living shit out of the bears, why not just lay the points and get the better odds? make more dough.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by Book Crook View Post
    I never place on those ridiculous ML odds. Just asking to lose your bankroll doing that shit. (Even though I do think Packers probably win this)
    If you are so certain that they will crush the living shit out of the bears, why not just lay the points and get the better odds? make more dough.
    Exactly. Buy some points to under 7 if you are worried at all. If the game is that close anyway they might lose ... much better to lose around -125 at a -6.5 line than sweat out and lose huge -350 on ML

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

It duplicated my above post
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 11-07-14 at 09:01 AM. Reason: duplicate

ki dice

I hate to bet a game minus 7 and they win on a late field goal I.i know the packers are going to win this game for sure.there are a lot of twists and turns during the game.the bears can play a close game it wouldn't surprise me but I know for sure the packers will win.

ki dice

slacker your right that stat is incorrect.part of the reason why I love this game is that aaron Rodgers will not lose 2 home games in a row to this team.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

I hate to bet a game minus 7 and they win on a late field goal I.i know the packers are going to win this game for sure.there are a lot of twists and turns during the game.the bears can play a close game it wouldn't surprise me but I know for sure the packers will win.
    I know for sure that you don't know anything for sure. That's all I'm sure about.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

If this game could come down to a last second field goal then how could you possibly know "for sure" that the Packers are going to win? What if its a late field goal that the Packers miss? Or one that the Bears make? If its close at the end one tiny mistake could lead to a turnover that could completely turn the game.

This is why everyone is giving you shit. Your reasoning is absurd. Of course you could win and I sure as hell hope you do but there is nothing substantial behind your words.

The fact that you think the Packers have a 95% chance of winning this game shows how little you know about math, and nobody with that little math knowledge wins long-term.

First 12345 Last