Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The reality of most attorneys is that they were lifelong social nerds. They were the book club/mathletes that attended your high school. Vast majority of them were never involved in sports, and typically not very popular as a whole.

Now...I know some are going to argue this, but it's clearly correct. I looked into going to law school while an undergrad, and I have several friends that are currently successful attorneys. The simple truth is most of the curriculum at law school is so mind-numbingly boring and tedious that your typical "popular" socially adept student simply can't stomach it. It's designed for your introverted book worm types. This is exactly why the rare brash, good looking, charismatic attorney is such a valuable commodity. Think about it. You rarely see a F.Lee Bailey type in real life. Those kinds of ebullient characters aren't your typical lawyer. Which is why they stand out so much, and become almost a "celebrity" of their chosen profession. Almost like a King-of-the-dipshits type of thing.

Now don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I have several attorneys that I'm friends with, not too mention that I require their services on a regular basis. They are a much needed profession in not only the business world, but society as a whole.

FYI- I also have a full theory on doctors, which is indisputably accurate as well...but we'll save that for another thread.
    Spot on Opie. The perfect Attorney is a cross between a nerd who is a fast reader and can remember every detail and a used car salemen. That however is much like a 5 tool baseball player in that it is a rare breed.

My uncle is a lawyer. He is the shy quiet type but he can read fast as hell and remember every single detail he read. Which is perfect for Law School bc its mostly just reading and being able to think critically in a quick manner.

However he lacks the brash , charismatic ,confidence , good looking, and agressive qualities of say the dude who presented OJ Simpson or the attorney that represented that chick in florida who was accused of killing her baby.

Opie i would be curious to hear your theory on Doctors and perhaps Jet salesmen

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Great responses mav. I know attorneys who are personable and charasmatic, as well as attorneys who more socially awkward than rtd2. Depends on the type of attorney.

I am not an attorney.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I try to find the meaning of and accomplish the purpose of life.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Take bong hits and look at fat naked black girls.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I slay pussy and slam weights.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Drinker
    Lately, this.

I penetrate a lot, too. I like to penetrate. A lot.

I gave my g/f a UTI last week because I crushed it so much.

Boys, don't use coconut oil for lube. Feels outstanding but makes UTIs easier to get.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    your on sbr all the time your no dock builder man

so your building today and posting??
    i guess you really dont know how unions work down here in NY .. bald headed fukk you are absolutely clueless

go get a real job instead of doing side jobs blowing your bookie
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave You mad bro 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The reality of most attorneys is that they were lifelong social nerds. They were the book club/mathletes that attended your high school. Vast majority of them were never involved in sports, and typically not very popular as a whole.

Now...I know some are going to argue this, but it's clearly correct. I looked into going to law school while an undergrad, and I have several friends that are currently successful attorneys. The simple truth is most of the curriculum at law school is so mind-numbingly boring and tedious that your typical "popular" socially adept student simply can't stomach it. It's designed for your introverted book worm types. This is exactly why the rare brash, good looking, charismatic attorney is such a valuable commodity. Think about it. You rarely see a F.Lee Bailey type in real life. Those kinds of ebullient characters aren't your typical lawyer. Which is why they stand out so much, and become almost a "celebrity" of their chosen profession. Almost like a King-of-the-dipshits type of thing.

Now don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I have several attorneys that I'm friends with, not too mention that I require their services on a regular basis. They are a much needed profession in not only the business world, but society as a whole.

FYI- I also have a full theory on doctors, which is indisputably accurate as well...but we'll save that for another thread.
    Good insight, Opie. Whats the doctor theory?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

obvious answer is they are trying to get more bullets so they can continue gambling. you don't have to have a law degree to conclude that. once you gamble you don't do a lot of other things that are meaningful in regard to recreational activities. continue to pour through those law books that no one cares about or abides by and generally ignores. and continue to break the law yourself by gambling.

MangoKush
    MangoKush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Lately, this.

I penetrate a lot, too. I like to penetrate. A lot.

I gave my g/f a UTI last week because I crushed it so much.

Boys, don't use coconut oil for lube. Feels outstanding but makes UTIs easier to get.
    Wow lol, I gave this chick I was fukkin a uti while using coconut oil during anal. It was either that or little bit of poop that was on my dick when I put it back in her pussy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys are getting me all fired up and my rooster is hard

I wish I had a girl

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    obvious answer is they are trying to get more bullets so they can continue gambling. you don't have to have a law degree to conclude that. once you gamble you don't do a lot of other things that are meaningful in regard to recreational activities. continue to pour through those law books that no one cares about or abides by and generally ignores. and continue to break the law yourself by gambling.
    it's actually not really illegal to place a bet. the main illegal thing when it comes to sports betting is taking the bet, hence why all the books are offshore.

but your condescending tone is once again appreciated. i'm sure you've gone far in life.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Gotta make money to blow money.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I am the punter for the Toronto Argonauts / stock shelves at a Home Depot in Mississauga.
    You're Swayze Waters? Cost me big time in week 2 against Calgary you dick.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Radical activist.

what of it?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by MangoKush View Post
    Wow lol, I gave this chick I was fukkin a uti while using coconut oil during anal. It was either that or little bit of poop that was on my dick when I put it back in her pussy.
    man that is gross

jjgold

Bear you drive a truck?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I play poker full time on various sites. I play around 10 hours a day, and then I bet on college football. That's what I've been doing for about 3 years now. Trying to build my bankroll large enough so I can move up to Oregon and continue.
    No offense brother but if Oregon is important go to work for guaranteed money. Cant be that much to move.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

This thread discussion doe. Lmao...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bear you drive a truck?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

IT Manager

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Painting and landscaping but also on the electrical business that I lost due to gambling
    did u make good money as an electrician?

whats the easiest tech school degree to get u wealthy the fastest?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

On the loss of his electrical business did to gambling losses. Really doesnt come as any SHOCK.

jjgold

Bear I made a dime a week
    Big bear I could not pass the exam so I work under someone else's license

I leveraged out the business multiple times because of gambling losses and to pay off bookmakers and loansharks

Well my businesses I did well but lost the all because it gambling

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    did u make good money as an electrician?

whats the easiest tech school degree to get u wealthy the fastest?

First 123