garrey7
    garrey7's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBG global site

I'd like to say a few words about SBG Global, I've seen a few negative comments about SBG I don't know what happen to others on the site but I've been using the site and I've been very happy with they're site no problems at all with payouts or withdrawls,don't like the fee's and resrictions but overall it's a great site as far as I'm concerned. they even as so much contacted me about the NFL weekly picks and total points scored on Monday nite football to tell me I won the 15,000 grand prize, if they hadn't I would have not even known I forgot I played it, they even still issued me the grand prize even thou I was a full member.I think people should give them a chance to redeem they're rating.Every week they have been depositing my winnings and I withdrawl with no problems of not paying. keep up your good standings with me anyway SBG. Great site!!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

garrey thanks for your feedback

give us a winner for today

garrey7
    garrey7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia southern with points and Seminoles with the points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Never had a problem with them. I believe a dispute with a racing future bet started their ratings and confidence decline.