TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

you mean to tell me that with all the crappy qb play in this league...

there was no room for ol' timmy tebow?

qbs getting fourth and fifth chances only to shit the bed once again

say what you want about timmy's passing, but he is a natural athlete, a leader, and he proved he was clutch over and over

he has the work ethic that would have allowed him to improve over time

and he was an attraction into his own, he would put people on the stands and make people turn on their tvs, at the very least a franchise would benefit financially from starting T2 at qb

oh and lets not forget, he has god on his side denver will never win a superbowl ever again, they have offended the heavenly father
    Last edited by TheLangster; 10-24-14 at 12:11 AM.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Tim tebow was a joke, how can you be a QB in the NFL when you can't throw the ball. Payton took denver to the super bowl, that a lot more than tebow could have done. Me personally i think denver takes it this year…..

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    there was no room for ol' timmy tebow?

qbs getting fourth and fifth chances only to shit the bed once again

say what you want about timmy's passing, but he is a natural athlete, a leader, and he proved he was clutch over and over

he has the work ethic that would have allowed him to improve over time

and he was an attraction into his own, he would put people on the stands and make people turn on their tvs, at the very least a franchise would benefit financially from starting T2 at qb

oh and lets not forget, he has god on his side denver will never win a superbowl ever again, they have offended the heavenly father
    let it go

he did

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If Tebow wanted to play I think he could make a roster as a backup. At least a practice squad QB.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tebow did win a playoff game too.

I am surprised Terelle Pryor ain't found a job

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

There is nothing wrong with what Denver did so don't get your comment Denver will never win a playoff berth.

I think the Jets screwed him big time and are probably paying now for what they did to him.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah Jets screwed him tremendously.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Tebow's main reason for not being in the NFL is not because he can't throw, but because he is a huge circus attraction. No NFL teams want that kinda distraction from a marginally talented QB. But, yes I do believe he would be a better option than many people taking up space. Was given up on rather quickly for a guy with good pedigree and winning record. If he had all the intangibles and was just a normal dude he most likely would still be in the league.