eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Marc Lawrence and that the whole crew he is part of, is a bunch of scammers. They change up their record to make it look good. I have followed him and his cronies and they are a bunch of fukk sticks, cheating the numbers to make a dime of desperate buffoons.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always remember if they were so good they would never release pics and bet $10,000 per game once you put that in your head you'll never pay a tout

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32331

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Marc Lawrence and that the whole crew he is part of, is a bunch of scammers. They change up their record to make it look good. I have followed him and his cronies and they are a bunch of fukk sticks, cheating the numbers to make a dime of desperate buffoons.
    That may or may not be true, I don't know, but I do see where Lawrence has won mutiple big time handicapping contests that were audited by such monitors like Sports Watch and Sorts Monitor.
    So off of that, he has to have something going on.
    I do know he was on Auburn last year over Alabama, so was I, and I made a pick thread here, with a screenshot of the ticket, money line, not +10. I did not know he was on it until yesterday, and it was monitored too.

a) Purpose of this thread is not to tout anybody or anything.

b) I started this thread because even though I have heard the name Marc Lawrence in the past, yesterday was the first time I paid attention to him, he was on a cable show I subscribe to, he was not selling anything, made no references to his websites, just gave 20 minutes of useful information as to who he liked this weekend, and he broke it down. That's all I want, I don't want some dart thrower telling me what they love, you like a play, tell me why, and he did, and he did with stone cold facts and intelligence.
    He and anybody else will never see penny one from me, all I am asking is what does anybody know about him, some say he's a scamdicappers, most say he's solid, my first impressions are he's solid, and I am not a garden variety sucker. Because I am a tight wad, that's why, I'll spend my money, but before I give it up, I am going to know everything about what I am giving up my money for.
    I do it for furniture, cars, schools, food, restaurants, everything.

c) I don't pay for picks, I do my own work, but I will pay for information in the form of publications that provide me useful statistics, etc. etc. etc. that is useful in helping me do my own work.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by stevenash; 10-23-14 at 09:05 AM.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That may or may not be true, I don't know, but I do see where Lawrence has won mutiple big time handicapping contests that were audited by such monitors like Sports Watch and Sorts Monitor.
    So off of that, he has to have something going on.
    I do know he was on Auburn last year over Alabama, so was I, and I made a pick thread here, with a screenshot of the ticket, money line, not +10. I did not know he was on it until yesterday, and it was monitored too.

a) Purpose of this thread is not to tout anybody or anything.

b) I started this thread because even though I have heard the name Marc Lawrence in the past, yesterday was the first time I paid attention to him, he was on a cable show I subscribe to, he was not selling anything, made no references to his websites, just gave 20 minutes of useful information as to who he liked this weekend, and he broke it down. That's all I want, I don't want some dart thrower telling me what they love, you like a play, tell me why, and he did, and he did with stone cold facts and intelligence.
    He and anybody else will never see penny one from me, all I am asking is what does anybody know about him, some say he's a scamdicappers, most say he's solid, my first impressions are he's solid, and I am not a garden variety sucker. Because I am a tight wad, that's why, I'll spend my money, but before I give it up, I am going to know everything about what I am giving up my money for.
    I do it for furniture, cars, schools, food, restaurants, everything.

c) I don't pay for picks, I do my own work, but I will pay for information in the form of publications that provide me useful statistics, etc. etc. etc. that is useful in helping me do my own work.
    [/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Nobody said anything about buying picks yet you get all the scam talk. And he does not change his record but like any good business man he has enough categories of picks to promote the categories of those that are doing well and not promote the categories of those that are not. Hard to believe that people can't see that for what it is in this industry. Guys like Kelso. I knew him from the track when he was Arnie Iliescu's agent. Great guy . Smart guy. Buy his picks? Really?

Sure, a ton of scam touts out there and there always will be as long as there are sheep and stupid people.

Get the info and use it as a tool to formulate your own opinion.

As good an option as there is out there IMO Nash.

jjgold

It's amazing how guys still get snowed by these guys

It's why they make money

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Always remember if they were so good they would never release pics and bet $10,000 per game once you put that in your head you'll never pay a tout
    They need to sell the picks so they can get the 10K to bet

stevenash

It's amazing how guys still get snowed by these guys

It's why they make money
    How is he making money off of me if I am not giving him money?

jjgold

Does he have free stuff on his website??

I'm mobile right now I'm not going to look

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Does he have free stuff on his website??

I'm mobile right now I'm not going to look
    As I mentioned yesterday he does a weekly podcast . Google Marc Lawrence against the spread.
    He also publishes a newsletter which is posted weekly on other sites.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Marc Lawrence has been around a while and he's worthless; right down there with Feist, Warren, Root, etc. He does love to dazzle people with trends and statistics, most of which are absolutely worthless.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    [/QUOTE]

Just to let you know, those 2 sports monitoring sites are not legit.
    I was just letting you know that he is nothing special, and even though he might sound good like he knows whats going on in a game, that doesn't mean he is good at making picks. He is nothing more than a salesman.

jjgold

All sports monitoring sites are not legitimate and run by Frauds and links to the tout companies

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14730

His preview magazine is a good one every year. Write ups are worth a read.

stevenash

Well, Lawrence on Thursday's show said he loved Cal (which was 18 at the time) and the number I got, so that was a push.
    And he did say Kentucky would give Miss. State a game and keep it close, and they did, that line got knocked down to 14.5 and covered by a hook.
    Like I said, he never tried to sell anything, and went 1-0-1.
    I'll listen to what he has to say going forward until further notice, he'll never get a dime from me, but I'll listen to him if I catch him on the TV again.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

His top plays today were Kentucky LSU and S Carolina in that order

First 12