SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    They asked me to change passwords when I logged in and had those guidelines as to how the password had to be (my previous password didn't fit them which may explain why they wanted it changed or perhaps they just asked everyone to change) but after I did I got access to my account no problem. Seems like all this was just a security thing.
    Right. It's standard nowadays for big companies to be extra diligent in ensuring users select strong passwords, or else you'll have guys setting "password" as the PW or 12345.

Pinnacle rolled out new PW requirements for their account-holders, which the OP has seemingly stumbled with. Customer service will walk him through the reset process.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Yes pinny isn't availble to me after the 31st of this month.

Hopefully they will return to the uk market
    As we saw with Pinnacle's announcement of the UK exit, players were given an extra 6 weeks of betting and very easy and clear instructions to withdraw balances. Whenever there is a market change in general, Pinnacle has shown that it has no problem processing a large number of transactions in a short amount of time. And as far as the OP's speculation on Canada, Pinnacle has no plans to exit the market.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

For some reason if you are trying to change the password from your phone it doesn't work. If you get to a PC and follow the password requirements you can change it. Good luck it's only a minor hiccup no need to cause panic.

Fader
    Sharpsville County
    Fader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Make sure you use a special character, read the requirements carefully. You should have no problems after that.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Pinnacle on lock down?

I have $4,000 sitting on pinnacle and im trying to cash out from over-seas through my remote pc.

I can not log into my account what the penetrate is up?

after loggin in they want pw change but i cant get past that screen. wtf

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    I have $4,000 sitting on pinnacle and im trying to cash out from over-seas through my remote pc.

Pinnacle rolled out new PW requirements for their account-holders, It is a standard security upgrade
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

changed password, everything working fine

OP=stupid

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

The end of Pinny means nothing but the end of the world as we know it.

And no more tequila for you ...

Canada
    Intertops Sucks
    Canada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Tools

I try to help people, and americans and russians here either tell me useless info like, I can log in or hurl insults. It's no wonder people hate americans and their country is falling apart;murdering homeless fat retards. And no wonder so many russian women have left their country to suck off arabs and anyone else who isn't russian, as their men are lazy dim wits. And SBR has done nothing to help, except to justify the actions of the company they have sold out to. All of you who tried to help, thank you. All the others, choke on my words!, cause you know their true.

Everyone focused on the PW/login, but logic would dictate that there is more to this as pinnicle did not reply, meaning it wasn't merely a PS/login problem.There is no excuse for pinnicle not reply either, this and the news about law changes, curacao news and pinnacle's latest problems led to the warning. This was too complicated for many of you to grasp.

Thank you to those who messaged me real advice, all Canadians, and one brit.
    Last edited by Canada; 10-19-14 at 11:00 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I try to help people, and americans and russians here either tell me useless info like, I can log in or hurl insults. It's no wonder people hate americans and their country is falling apart;murdering homeless fat retards. And no wonder so many russian women have left their country to suck off arabs and anyone else who isn't russian, as their men are lazy dim wits. And SBR has done nothing to help, except to justify the actions of the company they have sold out to. All of you who tried to help, thank you. All the others, choke on my words!, cause you know their true.
    here...let me pull out my violin and play a song for ya

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

It's no wonder people hate americans and their country...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I'll give you two.

BC & Ariz St

Good luck

Oh I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me Canada. Hope someone took note & listened.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Oh I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me Canada. Hope someone took note & listened.
    I faded it and lost my maple syrup money.

frizzelli

Everyone focused on the PW/login, but logic would dictate that there is more to this as pinnicle did not reply, meaning it wasn't merely a PS/login problem.There is no excuse for pinnicle not reply either, this and the news about law changes, curacao news and pinnacle's latest problems led to the warning. This was too complicated for many of you to grasp.

They paid me $1300 last week via e cheque and it hit my chequing account within 24hrs

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I faded it and lost my maple syrup money.
    Story of your life I'm sure.

frizzelli

Canada can you please change your handle to Quebec because you ain't canadian by slamming are friends to the south and those Russian pricks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Jesus, apparently Canadians are pussies too. Who would have thought it.

frizzelli

I requested a wothdrawal Sunday night and the longest I have ever had to wait with Pinny has been 48 hrs. Needless to say it's been 5 days and Pinny said they sent the E cheque but according to my bank they haven't sent anything. Bank said they would see if they sent an e cheque. Starting to have my doubts now.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bro, you should post in one of those soft, cool, calm, toned down Canadian sports forums. There's even one that has a sub forum for the do's and don'ts when when going baby seal clubbing. This place comes across way to strong for someone of your tastes and avatar.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Bro, you should post in one of those soft, cool, calm, toned down Canadian sports forums. There's even one that has a sub forum for the do's and don'ts when when going baby seal clubbing. This place comes across way to strong for someone of your tastes and avatar.
    Most Canadians on SBR have long been banned from the MLSE message boards...

brucethebear
    brucethebear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I requested a wothdrawal Sunday night and the longest I have ever had to wait with Pinny has been 48 hrs. Needless to say it's been 5 days and Pinny said they sent the E cheque but according to my bank they haven't sent anything. Bank said they would see if they sent an e cheque. Starting to have my doubts now.

Did a request yesterday via skill. Took less than 3 mins to hit my account.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Most Canadians on SBR have long been banned from the MLSE message boards...
    sharp post
    Last edited by Scorpion; 11-08-14 at 09:13 PM.

First 12