Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are so stupid it is pathetic. Get a f**kig life loser. You do not know anything about what goes on behind the sceenes. Boy are you dumb and gullable. You are stupid enough to buy beach front property in Iowa.

before calling others an idiot. Try learning to spell you bi-polar fukk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacapper View Post
    Considered getting some $$$ down on ND +11' just in case something breaks and I could middle it. Now 5Dimes has "Jameis Winston must start for action" on the line...do they know something we don't ???
    5Dimes is really hurting. Their limits are so low they make it stupid to even make a wager, unless you guys in here who wager 5 and 10 bucks need them for bragging rights. 5Dimes is just doing what they do best. Trying not to lose money. They really cannot afford to make a huge payout.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    you somehow completely missed my point
    tough to cause damage when the local police work hard to help out the star: http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...cuments-101014

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not a coincidence, this type thing has happened for a long time in college ball.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Winston will play at all costs to try to win a title nothing else matters

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

This upcoming game is going to have a lot more viewers because of the QB scandal which is all about the ncaa control freaks showing off their power.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are so stupid it is pathetic. Get a f**kig life loser. You do not know anything about what goes on behind the sceenes. Boy are you dumb and gullable. You are stupid enough to buy beach front property in Iowa.
    You are the only one in this thread that has insulted anyone. Stop it with that behavior. If you disagree with someone, just state your case without all the vitriol.

First 12