STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland Browns futures

Cant find a line anywhere, but bet on the Browns to win the AFC North and/or make the playoffs. 2 losses were both on last second field goals. Next 3 games: @JAX, OAK, TB... should be 6-2 entering showdown with Cincy in week 10. Josh Gordon comes back shortly after that. This is a team on the rise fellas, not your typical Browns team. Finally have an offense, much like 2007 year when we went 10-6 with Derek Anderson and the leagues 4th best offense. Get the Browns at a good price to win the division and then hedge if you want with Cincy or Balty later.

STAX

CLE averaging 27 pts a game and have given up 10 pts in the last 6 quarters. Defense is banged up but getting healthy now. Don't sleep on the Brownies!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They seem like the best team in that division as far as overall

Great bet go find a line

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Surprising team to me, imagine if they get that retard back on the team? Could be very dangerous...And they already got Tate back (if he can stay healthy)....They could be undefeated right now I think, Although maybe not, since I thought they had a huge comeback in one of there games that they still lost (had no business being that close)

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Surprising team to me, imagine if they get that retard back on the team? Could be very dangerous...And they already got Tate back (if he can stay healthy)....They could be undefeated right now I think, Although maybe not, since I thought they had a huge comeback in one of there games that they still lost (had no business being that close)
    and they had an even bigger comeback in one of their wins (Tennessee)... Browns could be 5-0 or 1-4, so 3-2 about right imo. Should have beat Baltimore, and should have lost to Tennessee. We literally play the 3 worst teams in the NFL the next 3 weeks, 2 of them at home. In the past I would say the Browns would win 1 or 2 of these, even after a good start to the season, but this year is different. Pettine is a good coach when it comes to the mindset of his team. He really has these guys believing, he doesnt get too up or down on the sidelines, keeps a calmness and coolness that has been lacking. Past coaches have said they believe in the team, but this guy SHOWS IT!! This guy exudes confidence, and players feed of this shit.

Hoyer proving he is the real deal too. On pace for 4000 yards, 22 TDs, and 3 INTs, with a 100 rating too. If he keeps this up, Brownies win 10 games no doubt with the run game they already have. Could have 3 guys with 750 yards rushing and 8 TDs
    Last edited by STAX; 10-14-14 at 10:01 AM.

STAX

Ben Tate 53 att 243 yds 2 TDs
    Isiah Crowell 44 att 237 yds 4 TDs
    Terrance West 54 att 235 yards 2 TDs

Pro Bowl center Alex Mack broke his leg against Pittsburgh so that hurts

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

We all know Hoyer will not have those numbers...But I looked at his stats and they are pretty impressive. Calling him the real deal may be a bit of a stretch...But he is playing "out of this world" for not even being a household name outside the cleveland area.

I hope they do well...But I would enjoy seeing Manziel get some play, but I like Hoyer putting up good numbers, but that's not going to continue the whole season.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    We all know Hoyer will not have those numbers...But I looked at his stats and they are pretty impressive. Calling him the real deal may be a bit of a stretch...But he is playing "out of this world" for not even being a household name outside the cleveland area.

I hope they do well...But I would enjoy seeing Manziel get some play, but I like Hoyer putting up good numbers, but that's not going to continue the whole season.
    I think Hoyer ends up with 3600-4000 yards, probably more than 22 TDs, and probably 8-10 INTs, but dude is 6-2 in his career as a starter for the Browns. He has a franchise QB mentailty, and he WANTS to be here. He's from Cleveland and he is just a kid living his dream. He has a confidence about him that I love too. Doesnt give a shit about Manziel, doesn't give a shit about how bad we've sucked for the last 15 years, he wants to win and thats all he cares about.

In 7 full games in his career for the Browns: 60% comp 1800 yds 12 TDs 4 INTs (3 came in his first start). Kind of reminds me of a more clutch version of Alex Smith

BigWangDangALang
    BigWangDangALang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2028

Great thought, they should def go 3-0 if not 2-1.

Colts beat bengals next week, bengals beat ravens.

Probably will see a top division going into Cincy. Will definitely buy out of it before that thursday night match up though. Maybe just browns to not win division, maybe cincy to win it depending on the next 3 weeks.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

They're great

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Definitely looking up but just lost center and best pass rusher. Also Hoyer will come down to earth. 8-8 team.