MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by rocket31 View Post
    and yet they have produced more NFL talent than MSU in nearly every year of the programs existence.

tards, do you even brains?
    And that has anything to do with the 2014 version of Notre Dame how exactly?

Also not sure what MSU has anything do with anything I said but OK

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Much of this thread misses the big picture - ND might as well be an honorary member of the SEC.

The SEC has directly contributed to the weakening of the Big 10, which helps ND's recruiting efforts immensely. Just check Michigan's schedule, now check Notre Dame's - you are a linebacker with NFL ambitions, this choice has been tipped in ND's favor in recent years - I think ND's independence from the Big 10 decline has helped turn the program around.

Love them with double-digit points vs. FSU, I think it's a lock. And certainly worth a look on the money line.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Why do they even let you post in here? Nobody is as stupid as you when it comes to College Football. Just who is so superior in the SEC? Alabama? Too slow. The Mississippi's? Really? Just who have they played outside the SEC? Onoy Georgia has a decent win against a non-con power 5 team. Notre Dame would kick 90% of te SEC team's tails. You are just another SEC homer that does not know caca about College Football. Oregon would kick any SEC's teams tail, as would 3 to 4 other teams.
    U overrate Oregon considerably.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I like their QB and coach like I said, they run a solid program....But they aren't that good, they just aren't
    When they don't turn the ball over, they are VERY GOOD. The problem their last 3 games has been turnovers. If they don't turn it over, they annhialate a good Stanford team and beat up on UNC. This is a talented Irish team that is young and prone to mistakes. When they don't make mistakes, they can play with anyone. Golson is that good a quarterback. He can beat you with his arm and legs.

First 12