Rsen
    Rsen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Sports Betting - Money ** & Unit Play

Hello All,

I am new to Sports Betting, so I need some advise on Money Management & Units Play!!! Any Help & Your Knowledge will be greatly Appreciated!!! One thing I have leanred as Rookie is I will not bet EVERYGAME NOR I will bet EVERYDAY.

Well, My question is If I want to bet a $500 for the day, but I like the TWO teams so much then what should I do?

1) Just pick one Team and bet $500 on them? The thing I am scared with this is what if the One I end up picking LOSSES & the One I don't pick WINS
    2) Split the Money in HALF? - Well In order to do this my BOTH Play HAVE TO WIN
    3) Put $300 on ONE Game & $200 on the SECOND : IF $300 one losses then its still a LOSING DAY!!!

Guys & Gals, this might be SIMPLE to You, but this question has drove me crazy , so Your Advice will so helpful!!!

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Find a new hobby!
    Points Awarded:

Rsen gave chase hardy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rsen
    Rsen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Nahh, I am going to give it a shot!!! Was hoping for Input & Not show the Door!

Gave You couple points anyways!!!

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Simplest terms. Take your total bankroll(amount you've allotted for this endeavor) and divide it by 40. Take that amount and bet it on anything you see an advantage. For your example, put 1 unit on each.