warpednexus
    warpednexus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3208

Had idaho / georgia southern under... Wtf?... Who paid these guys off?

I'll keep this short....I had Idaho / Georgia Southern Under 65

GS was up 40 - 24 with 2:00 to go ( and I considered myself lucky my bet was still in play ).

Idaho wasn't even bothering to use there timeouts cause they knew the game was over.

2nd down, GS ball, something like 20 YD line of Idaho, 1:43 to go, the Georgia Southern QB runs out of
    bounds stopping the clock. Fckin retard. Are you not told to lay down and run the clock in this situation?

Nevertheless, a couple plays later and a new set of downs it ends up being 2nd or 3rd down on Idaho 5 yd line
    with 0:16 to go.

Well almost as if the coaching staff got a call from some heavy hitters saying they had big money on the OVER,
    these fckin pricks go ahead and score instead of taking a knee and ending the game.

Forget about the money I lost, this was my BEST BET in BTP damnit!!!!

Just had to blow off some steam, I've been getting screwed like this a lot so far this season.

Nexus Out
    Congrats to those who won the OVER in this game, may you rot in hell.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Meh, you were lucky to even still have a chance at the under there at the end in the first place. G. Southern kicker missed two extra points and a FG from inside the 10 yard line.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sorry champ it was me. I had the over

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Sorry champ it was me. I had the over

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

Paul Stone, in the Golden Nugget contest, had it over. He is 3-3 with A&M pending.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Dude, I think your mixing up college n the NFL. Two very different leagues. In College they dont do knees. The coaches encourage the kids to play to the final whistle. In the NFL the guy would take a knee. Hope that answers your ques

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

coaches usually will try to score in that spot, or at least run it up the middle instead of take a knee, guy going out of bounds was kind of stupid

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

i think i might had this game under too.. but for those who said coaches will try to score in this spot is wayyyyy off... this is one of the very few ass clowns that scores. 9.5 out of 10 games they would knee, doesnt matter what league especially when you already won. These fools knows whats up.