jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How were the woman at Southpoint is it a pick up place?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

@pimike what are the limits at Buffalo bills? This was my first time in a room at South Point. I liked it.

@parlayin I've seen your posts pops. Some of your struggles, if real aren't no joke. When I went through a break up 5 years ago I went through some of the stuff you seem to go through. Get some help brother. If you ever need to talk get at me.

@coach ladies weren't bad. Cocktail waitresses nice too. They had a convection going on, lot of young working class girls.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    @ milw. Mike what's wrong with hanging out at South Point ? Or flying Spirt? I'm not rich by any means I just take chances. I like hanging out at hotels that take my bets and are off the strip, hence Orleans, M, and South Point are my spots.

@matte ha ha ha I'm only fun in Vegas lol. Everything else pretty boring

@bigday.....thats what it's all about Jist hope to be on the winning side at the end

@jj I drive a 2011 328i, it's still under warranty but at 75 k miles now from all the drives to Vegas and Oklahoma. Would like to buy a new one soon

@sourtwist. Yes it was blackjack
    love your responses to everyone

you got some set of balls! just seemed weird to me to bet that much and fly on the much-maligned spirit airlines, to each their own though and i apologize for being judgemental. that and my brother in law works for delta so i want him to get more business

jjgold

Clippers is one of our big bettors here

Respect him

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

[QUOTE=laclippers504;22750829]@pimike what are the limits at Buffalo bills? This was my first time in a room at South Point. I liked it.

Buffalo bills book is part of William Hill.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

The first thing I thought after Cardinals won that I hope Laclippers didn't put 7400 on em. Glad to hear you Giants bailed you out

As for me I was on the right side of both bets!

laclippers504

@ mike...it's cool man, thanks for your reaponse, very real of you. I know it's a gambling thread and I know some of my actions are crazy but that's me. At the end of the day even though it's just a forum I would like to see every good dude make cash and that includes myself

@ coach....much appreciated. Just keeping it real

@thunderous....congrats man. Sucked that it ended up being 9100 for me but that's how it is. Glad you won. St. Louis has made me alot of money over the years should have kind of figured they would roll here. Just glad Giants came through

jjgold

LA Clippers when is your next trip to Vegas??

Do you ever sleep overnight?

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LA Clippers when is your next trip to Vegas??

Do you ever sleep overnight?
    Maybe this weekend

Had an endoscopy today and they found ulcers will see how I feel tomorrow

Will probably stay the night if I go

jjgold

At least you know what you have
    Just take it easy man

laclippers504

At least you know what you have
    Just take it easy man
    Thanks Coach

Looking forward to November

Let's hit the Vu

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    willing to bet 14,600 on 2 baseball games yet flies spirit airlines, hangs around smoky point, and shops around for the best price on 150 bet.

i think we found fishhead jr

I'm like that too, I guess I don't bet as much as him but I do bet 1000 on a game without blinking and the occasional big 2-3k bet. However ask me to buy a £2 drink from a vending machine when I know I could theoretically buy a 6-pack for that much and I'd rather go thirsty, ask me to pay for a £20 cab and I'd rather walk home even if it takes me 2 hours.

Nice story clippers. Good comeback.

jjgold

Most Gambers do not spend money or are frugal on anything but gambling

I know many of guys that won't buy a $20 shirt because they say it's too expensive but will lose $1500 on a weekend gambling

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I'm like that too, I guess I don't bet as much as him but I do bet 1000 on a game without blinking and the occasional big 2-3k bet. However ask me to buy a £2 drink from a vending machine when I know I could theoretically buy a 6-pack for that much and I'd rather go thirsty, ask me to pay for a £20 cab and I'd rather walk home even if it takes me 2 hours.

Nice story clippers. Good comeback.

Exactly. In fact just tonight commenting to my girl on how expensive a salad is at El Pollo Loco and she says to me "but you bet so much on a game". I feel you still need to watch those dollars. I'm all about finding a good deal

Seto

Most Gambers do not spend money or are frugal on anything but gambling

I know many of guys that won't buy a $20 shirt because they say it's too expensive but will lose $1500 on a weekend gambling
    Exactly. In fact just tonight commenting to my girl on how expensive a salad is at El Pollo Loco and she says to me "but you bet so much on a game". I feel you still need to watch those dollars. I'm all about finding a good deal
    Good stuff. I do feel like it helps me stay down-to-earth a bit. It does also help that I don't drink so I don't spend money on it nor do I have it alter my judgement and make me spend money on stupid things.

The only leisure I feel is worth spending money on is attending sports. You do need that 1 thing that you enjoy doing and are prepared to spend a (reasonable) amount of money for, I feel.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

my favorite part was shopping for a better price on his friends 150 dollar bet i would just give him a piece of what i had if i had 7400 on it
    Points Awarded:

lilbpack1 gave thetrinity 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

laclippers504

@seto....I'm with u. I do drink though. Mostly just in Vegas though but right on with the sports. Love going and being close to the action. Concerts too. And for me right now, being able to help the family out is a big plus.

@thetrinity....I'm a sucker for people I care about. Dude wanted his own ticket and line had changed. In the long run it worked out going to south point. Came back on the Giants. Met some good people got some good comps.

Seto

@seto....I'm with u. I do drink though. Mostly just in Vegas though but right on with the sports. Love going and being close to the action. Concerts too. And for me right now, being able to help the family out is a big plus.

@thetrinity....I'm a sucker for people I care about. Dude wanted his own ticket and line had changed. In the long run it worked out going to south point. Came back on the Giants. Met some good people got some good comps.
    I live on the opposite side of the globe but yeah it's the same passion, sports and gambling.

Might be going to Vegas in May if a few things fall into place calendar-wise.

jjgold

Vegas is one of the greatest cities in the world if you do not have bad vices

If you could do everything in moderation you'll love it there

laclippers504

@ Seto let me know if you go. Maybe we can meet up

@ coach...could not agree with you more

First 12