STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville will beat Florida State on Thursday October 30th

calling it now... Florida State in general and Jamais Winston in particular look lackluster to say the least. They just do not pass the eye test with me whatsoever. I just hope FSU beats Notre Dame and Louisville loses to Clemson so we can get the Cardinals +400 or better at home... Louisville's defense is top notch... and Bobby Petrino might be a top 10 coach in the country. I hate the guy as a man, but as a coach he is elite...

Cardinals 23
    Seminoles 21

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Good to see the place is full of idiots

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

best bet of the year

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

FSU's clearly not what they were a year ago (they looked terrible in that first half vs. Wake today), but I think they'll beat Louisville. The two teams that will give them a hard time are Notre Dame and Virginia. That FSU-ND game is going to be a good one in 2 weeks.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Would not shock me at all. But Louisville better have Gardner back. Louisville defense is great and they should have their receiver DeVante Parker back by then.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Louisville is the most underrated team in the nation and it will not surprise anybody if they win

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

They haven't played anyone yet. FSU will run the table in the acc, but I think notre dame gets them

jjgold

Virginia will also be a very difficult game for Florida State

LT Profits

Gardner and Parker could both be back for Louisville this week. Starting to like them more and more vs. FSU, especially with the game in Louisville.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

I think Louisville is trash with that young backup...if they get their starter back, then we can talk...but not with this guy. They have struggled early the past 2 weeks against trash teams before pulling away late...just my 2c

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    I think Louisville is trash with that young backup...if they get their starter back, then we can talk...but not with this guy. They have struggled early the past 2 weeks against trash teams before pulling away late...just my 2c
    Read my post right above yours, Gardner should return this week. And Parker should make his season debut too after breaking his toe before Week 1, so they have a legitimate receiving threat.

jjgold

Pushed 3/4 of my chips in on Louisville

This team is real good

Kingsy
    Kingsy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

FSU just got Eligwe back, and should be getting Matthew Thomas back for the ND game (2/3 of their starting LB core. Thomas was a top 10 recruit nationally. Thomas is currently suspended by the NCAA, but has been practicing for weeks). Featherston and Pugh have just started to rotate in at DE and both are impressive, especially Featherston. PJ Williams has been battling a sore hamstring and is starting to get healthy. You'll see the real FSU defense soon. I'm hoping for a low line vs ND, but it'll probably be around 14.

http://247sports.com/Player/Ukeme-El...stitution=9590
    http://247sports.com/Player/Matthew-...stitution=9093

LT Profits

Early line back in September WAS Fla State -21 over Notre Dame, but Notre Dame has been better than expected and FSU not quite as good.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

As a FSU fan and former student, any Thursday night game scares the crap out of me. Long list of failures on the road. I'd like to see how FSU's offensive injuries play out, mainly guys like Karlos Williams, Rashad Greene, and Austin Barron. Ryan Hoefield is the new center for the next month with Barron out with a broken forearm. Hoefield has some size, actually about 15 pounds bigger than Barron. Jameis is calling the line protection, so that won't be an issue.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Louisville is going to get ROLLED by Clemson this week.... Their Oline is garbage.....

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Syracuse is gonna knock off Florida St. this week

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsy View Post
    FSU just got Eligwe back, and should be getting Matthew Thomas back for the ND game (2/3 of their starting LB core. Thomas was a top 10 recruit nationally. Thomas is currently suspended by the NCAA, but has been practicing for weeks). Featherston and Pugh have just started to rotate in at DE and both are impressive, especially Featherston. PJ Williams has been battling a sore hamstring and is starting to get healthy. You'll see the real FSU defense soon. I'm hoping for a low line vs ND, but it'll probably be around 14.

http://247sports.com/Player/Ukeme-El...stitution=9590
    http://247sports.com/Player/Matthew-...stitution=9093
    If FSU is -14 over ND, I'll take the Irish all day and night. That's going to be a tight game, though I think the Noles will prevail. Also have to remember ND may get some of their stars back as well. The ruling on that is expected to come down any day now on those 4 players.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    calling it now... Florida State in general and Jamais Winston in particular look lackluster to say the least. They just do not pass the eye test with me whatsoever. I just hope FSU beats Notre Dame and Louisville loses to Clemson so we can get the Cardinals +400 or better at home... Louisville's defense is top notch... and Bobby Petrino might be a top 10 coach in the country. I hate the guy as a man, but as a coach he is elite...

Cardinals 23
    Seminoles 21
    lol aint readin alla that

welcome back LVKID

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    lol aint readin alla that

welcome back LVKID