Betpoints: 14

JJ Golds Gay Avatar must GO!

SBR LOU,

do the right thing pal.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Bear you have plenty of bet points. Spend a hundred and get him a new one of your choice.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

do people look at avatars?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I agree bear does anyone know the policy when someone purchases and avatar change in the points store when can you change it back

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Gold, change Bear's avatar to the same as yours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale, Vegas39, yisman, and RubberKettle

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Gold, change Bear's avatar to the same as yours.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

The avatar should go or JJ should go.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Agreed

jjgold

lets get rid of it

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5075

I have it set up not to see avatars so I clicked on JJgold 's username to see. I agree, that's got to go.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I agree coach.

it's a bad look trust me

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

It really is unfair. How is Bear supposed to concentrate on his bets, when he has the compulsion to tug on his rooster every time he sees it.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Let JJ be JJ

jjgold

I just figured out how to disable them

site loads quicker too

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

such a square thread. the avatar is hilarious. loosen up, squares.

jjgold

guys dont realize anyone can change anyones in store

I am more straight than 99.9% here

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

"More straight" Jj you bi?

Sam Odom

Why label people ?

We are all members of the human race

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

guys dont realize anyone can change anyones in store

I am more straight than 99.9% here

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    steroid demo video

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Do those dudes in your avatar workout?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Not saying he would suck one but I'm sure he would roll it around a couple of times!

Sam Odom

JJ's end of Summer pool party a Big Blowout

jjgold

Sammy it's classic the one guy trying to get out

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Sammy it's classic the one guy trying to get out

He is the twink

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

[color=#000000 ! Important]the one i go to is a room of course steaming hot, there are benches on the outer edges (perimeter of the room) and the rest is standing room in the middle. One door entry only and once everyone inside they lock it for like 30 minutes so the steam gets real hot, with an unlocked door any one can enter and steam releases out the door. Ok i prefer a towel or sometimes just go in with a jock strap or bikinni underwear. Majority of guys use just towels and some guys cut a slit in back of robe as it is trendy. The room i go to is usually packed with all benches taken and very few standing spots as steam pours in. I like sitting but the problem with that is if a guy comes in steam room nude and he is next to you if you even poke your head up his rooster is in your fukkin ear or near your fukkin face. So i keep my head down if sitting. If i am standing and i am alert because always a few wise asses trying to squeeze your fukkin balls as a joke not a gay act or pinch your ass in a game called grab ass. At times if there is a guy unsure of himself and a few horny guys around him they seduce and swarm him and the guy usually blows them in a fukkin lineup and a few sandwich him just like the word says and one fuks him in the ass and other holds him. It is sick, the noise could be deafening because of pain, moans, pleasure . What you need to be careful of is everyone is lubed up because of the hot steam and easy to fuk someone in ass with him really knowing it initially. My buddy felt a pinch last week and just thought a guy was fukkin around pinching him but he had a rooster in his ass and had to pull out. It is just too crowded and things happen like this. The normal guys usually just sit their or stand there and let the steam relax the. Some guys wack off and just shoot on the floor, sometimes fights start because *** gets on another guy . A few guys are gay and just go to play hard with each other or try and seduce straight guys in a sick game called jellywatchers. I go to watch the action and relax my muscles. Deuce i would love to see you get what is called "spindled" where a guy fuks you in ass right over another guys knee. I could hear your make sounds like a fukkin baby as your ass is pounded. Deuce come down one day and i will bring you, it is hilarious. You would be one of the door pounders trying to get out because your getting fukked in the ass or going to get fukked. The pounding of the doors is funny too and the door guy does not let anyone out unless of course a health or fire issue.
    [/color]once per month at a catering hall over 150 men all gather and we talk about our ventures, strategies, problems, ect. We have over 10 bookmakers there, 5 loan sharks and a few yao dealers. It is a great event monthly but you need to get invited as there are bouncers everywhere averaging 6-4, 290 or so blondes and studs than can fight. We got guys with tooth picks in their mouths, guys with $2000 suites, guys with schedule books and some guys even bring chalkboards and run their own little seminars. A few guys just do yayo on the bar, no women allowed as they are distractions. I would say at least 100 guns will be there. The range is from 14-85 or so. I am going now. The best part is peeking in the crawl space where at least 10 guys that like to play fuk around with bouncers. Last year i saw a guy with with head buried in the fukkin sand and the guy was pounding him in the ass, he was screaming i guess with pleasure and the bouncer kept his head buried in the sand so no one would here him. It is hilarious, a few other guys just give each other hand jobs and they are so paranoid all they do is keep looking around if anyone sees them. I also witness a few blow jobs where the blond bouncer would have duct tape on his mouth and then would sit on a beam and they gambler would blow him or vice versa. I know a perfect spot to view and no one knows i am there. I just bring this small mini telescope to see if i know anyone. It is very discreet an they keep noise (sex level) to a minimum to know ones what is going on. Once they come back upstairs some guys are a fukkin mess , hair all fukked up, shirts ripped, ect it gets fukkin crazy. Man men are sickos for sex. I could see bread in that fukkin crawl space and rogue juror doing bad things.

i am off.......yes there is breakfast!!!!

for obvious reasons no video cameras, pictures or you will not get out alive.

later