jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When are you guys going to get it black quarterbacks cannot play and are losers

Why teams draft them is beyond belief

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

They see Manuel alot more then we do. He probably was horrible during practices and coaches were thinking is this who we really drafted. Might as well bench him now instead of finding out later on he really is bad.

jjgold

Black QB's look good in college and practice but that is about it

A rare exception here and there but I man RARE

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    The Lions are better this year but they are still the Lions. Bills win straight up.
    You could use that same reasoning on the Bills.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20316

The AFC East Quarterbacks right now

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Orton has always been a solid QB.
    How did he end up getting out of Dallas?
    I remember him contemplating retirement and Jerry saying he would not just release him.
    He "retired" so Dallas would release him and he wouldn't have to repay $3 mil of his signing bonus, then when Dallas said that they wanted him back and were not going to release him, he refused to report for offseason workouts or minicamps and but then days before training camp said he would be reporting to training camp so as to avoid $30k in fines (which he could have done by retiring) and force a release knowing full well he intended to sign elsewhere.

Dallas had to cut him for cap reasons and he ended up stealing $3 mil.

I hope he blows out both achilles on the 1st snap the greedy fuk

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3610

Lions number 1 defense on both sides of the ball so far.... Plus the far better offense

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Not a good choice in my opinion.
    agreed. stick with Manuel and give him confidence.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Pats are able to stay afloat because the AFC East is so bad. Watch the Pats win the division and get a home game in the playoffs.

jjgold

I think Buffalo is going to be a play in my book now because of the quarterback change I like the traditional dropback passer

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Didnt understand why Manuel was drafted so high in the first place, dont understand either why there are never many quality qbs in the league, over 300 million people in the US and youre telling me there arnt 15 quality qbs around?
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-30-14 at 06:23 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    I don't understand bailing on your first round qb so soon. Do they really think Orton will fare any better? They should let Manuel play the rest of the season and see how if progresses or not.

Everyone sees the early success that luck, Wilson, rg3 (in his first season), kaepanick etc have had n think this should happen every time.

Sometimes it takes some time to see Wat u've got but god damn!!!! At least gotta give him 2 seasons b4 making a decision like this lol.
    I pretty much agree, if youre gonna draft a qb at number 16 of Round 1 you gotta give him more than the 4th game of year 2. I thought Carr was a better prospect out of college. From a coaches perspective I understand though especially if you think you have the other pieces to make the playoffs and just need a decent qb Id probably make the qb change right now too, coaches get fired quick in the NFL and you wouldnt want Manuel costing you your job.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-30-14 at 07:22 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Black QB's look good in college and practice but that is about it

A rare exception here and there but I man RARE
    Thing is for every black qb that suck there are about 7 white qbs that suck.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thing is for every black qb that suck there are about 7 white qbs that suck.
    Manuel, Gino Smith, Newton and RG III. Name 28 white starting QB's who suck.

Mannings, Brees, Luck, Rodgers, Roth, Cutler, Ryan, Rivers, A Smith, Brady, Romo.

Just named a few who don't suck. There are other good whites.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I wasn't high on Manuel but Eli was prob worse for longer and they stuck with him. Buffalo runs 1st and 2nd down then puts their QB in 3rd/long and they're usually losing early as well. Russell Wilson did ok last year. Warren Moon was better than Troy Aikman but he didn't have a running game picking up 200 yds a game. Randall Cunningham had a chance to be great but Buddy Ryan didn't know shit about offense. I always heard the same shit about black coaches but Sumlin at Tx A&M has them playing 10x better in the SEC while the guy he replaced sucked in the Big 12. Jim Caldwell is no genius but he's the black Einstein compared to Jim Schwartz. Its all relative

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    He "retired" so Dallas would release him and he wouldn't have to repay $3 mil of his signing bonus, then when Dallas said that they wanted him back and were not going to release him, he refused to report for offseason workouts or minicamps and but then days before training camp said he would be reporting to training camp so as to avoid $30k in fines (which he could have done by retiring) and force a release knowing full well he intended to sign elsewhere.

Dallas had to cut him for cap reasons and he ended up stealing $3 mil.

I hope he blows out both achilles on the 1st snap the greedy fuk
    I forgot about this. Yeah, he's built up some bad karma.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Mannings, Brees, Luck, Rodgers, Roth, Cutler, Ryan, Rivers, A Smith, Brady, Romo.

Well Newton doesnt suck, and RG3 never the same after getting injured so you can scratch those two off the list and Geno and Manuel are only 2nd year players where as the guys you named are veterans, huge difference. Case can be made that Eli, Romo, Cutler, Smith and for me personally Ryan are average or a little above. Only ones you can count on are Peyton, Brees, Ben, Brady, and Rivers.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Just looked it up....Eli threw 55 picks and had 31 fumbles in his first 3 full seasons.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'd rather have Rodgers and Luck on my team. Luck had 9 wins as rookie and made the playoffs twice. Rodgers won a Superbowl after 2 years. And he broke something one year and didn't play. So getting hurt is not an excuse.

jtoler

I'd rather have Rodgers and Luck on my team. Luck had 9 wins as rookie and made the playoffs twice. Rodgers won a Superbowl after 2 years. And he broke something one year and didn't play. So getting hurt is not an excuse.
    Getting hurt is not an excuse? Ok. I think it depends on the injury but ok.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Just looked it up....Eli threw 55 picks and had 31 fumbles in his first 3 full seasons.
    Damn, that seems hard to do. Im guessing somebody had some faith in him, guessing also if his last name wasnt Manning he wouldnt have had the best of luxuries, I didnt care for him in college, thought he was overrated and to be taken 1st boggled my mind.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Orton might be the best starting QB in the AFC East

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Well it looks like the Bills just threw their season away. Kyle Orton can rack up a ton yards, but anything inside the redzone, forget about. I would of gave EJ one more season to evaluate. Kyle Orton couldn't even get a 6-0 Broncos team in the playoffs.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19315

Since most teams would rather have Matt Leinart, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, or Tannehill over Russell Wilson, Kaepernick or Newton. Wilson has the double whammy, short and black.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

He's going to take them to the playoffs. Watch.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

your stupidity shows every time you post. some people get called "has beens". you are a "never was and never will be." must be sad knowing you are an over the hill, snaggletoothed, bald, unsuccessful dummy. your best days are way behind you and consisted of fitting 6 dicks in your mouth at once.

here's jj's response: "gritter, i will pound you. google vegas."

i am here cueball. anytime

SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Maybe he can get the ball to Watkins.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

bullshit I was really looking forward to EJ keeping up with that lions offense ... was EJ even that good at Florida st been a few seasons I don't remember him being that great he was no Winston that's for sure.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Orton is a better QB than Manuel.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Thanks Grits for putting that human garbage jjgold in his place, cause i was just about to waste my precious time doing it. I can't stand when people always find a way make things about race so they can spew their stupid prejudice opinions. If the NFL was based on that stupid logic then the only position that whites should be allowed to play is QB, because blacks are clearly better in every other position from running back to wide receiver.

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

Orton definitely an upgrade so I like Buffalo +7.5 if you can find it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    your stupidity shows every time you post. some people get called "has beens". you are a "never was and never will be." must be sad knowing you are an over the hill, snaggletoothed, bald, unsuccessful dummy. your best days are way behind you and consisted of fitting 6 dicks in your mouth at once.
    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Or ton 4-0 vsKitties.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

My book pulled the line on this game, if it comes out a +7/7.5 again I will definitely be on the bills anything under is prob a no play. Manuel statistically was in the bottom 5 of QBs this year and buffalo has been competitive in all of their losses this year even with Manuel. Orton is an upgrade, this game should be close, buffalo D is legit.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

romo ,ryan and alex smith are all crap. cutler struggles under any pressure. name something any of those 4 guys have accomplished. I can name more a whole box more full of bum white quarterbucks. tannehill, Dalton, Bradford, david carr, carson palmer, Jordan palmer, kevin kobb, josh mccown, luke mccown, ryan Fitzpatrick, matt schaub, tim tebow, rex grossman, kirk cousins (if you can list rg3 I can list cousins), every buffalo bills qb for the last 10 years prior to manuel, brady Quinn, matt Flynn, Christian ponder, matt hasselbeck, jimmy claussen , matt moore, jake delhomme, chris weinke, Derek Anderson, ..... you just got owned buddy have a good night.

First 123 Last