itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Pickle's Fade Me to a burial 0 for picks

Oregon State +9.5 1U

Baylor -21 2U

Deep Burial plays, tail at your own risk...

South Carolina -5.5 for 2U.

The Gamecocks running game leads them to victory against Mizzou at home today. Mauk showed some sketchy play toward the end of the game last week....The HBC has hilariously made fun of his team this week so its going to be enough to make them deliver. Carolina is nowhere close to the elite team they were hyped to be preseason but they are better than the Tigers...easily better than a 5.5 line.

Michigan Wolverines -11 1U

I know the world is on the Gophers, but all is not lost in Ann Arbor, yet. At first look I wanted Minny too but when you look at the teams played by both to get to the early season record....feel Michigan wins in the Big House

Memphis +21.5 1U

Not just because of the 'look ahead game' for Ole Miss with Bama coming to town next week but from a pure matchup perspective.....Memphis has enough of a wrinkle in their offense this year to hang within three TDs. Good size line to go against the Rebel front and thats a bonus even on top of the fact that the Tiger offense will be tossing a ton of screens and jet sweeps today so the QB wont be sitting in the pocket anyway. Tackling in space will be critical....thats an area that Memphis has the advantage...Hugh Freeze has mentioned it a few times this week trying to get his team ready....Ole Miss on the other hand...LB play is hit or miss. Golden/Hilton and the line is their strong point, not so much the LBs.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

2-3 worst weekend of the season so far but get it back next weekend with 'shake up saturday' schedule. That Carolina game late score blew my day...never believe in Spurrier again this season. They are horrible. As well as the lower tiered Pac 12 teams...Oregon St should fire their O line coach and OC immediately after last nights game...pathetic.