Betpoints: 4547

Geno has thrown as many games away as he has TDs

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jets look puny, uncoordinated and poorly coached
    lions look amazing this year
    so of course you're probably right and jets win
    CANNOT wrap my head around NFL; i am just going to have to accept that i'm square as hell, and make an occaisional square play after vegas reams the public and wants to give a little back

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm on this with you for sure

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Lions have one of the best defenses in the NFL. They are going to make this awful Jets offense look like a bunch of college kids. Look who the Jets number 1 receiver is.... Jeremy Kerley. What a joke. The only way to beat the lions is to spread 5 wide and air it out. You can't beat them on the ground. Best D line in the game by far. All 4 guys are straight monsters.

Offensively, Lions are just way too much for this Jets awful secondary. They're gonna need to double Calvin every play, and expect Golden Tate Reggie Bush and others to get loose.

I can't see the Jets sustaining any sort of drives in this game. Geno will be on the run all game, and he's going to make mistakes. Jets will struggle just to get in the red zone.

Jets are one of the worst teams in the NFL this year. This game is going to be a blowout.

Lions win 27-3

Jets won't even score

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The Lions have one of the best defenses in the NFL. They are going to make this awful Jets offense look like a bunch of college kids. Look who the Jets number 1 receiver is.... Jeremy Kerley. What a joke. The only way to beat the lions is to spread 5 wide and air it out. You can't beat them on the ground. Best D line in the game by far. All 4 guys are straight monsters.

Offensively, Lions are just way too much for this Jets awful secondary. They're gonna need to double Calvin every play, and expect Golden Tate Reggie Bush and others to get loose.

I can't see the Jets sustaining any sort of drives in this game. Geno will be on the run all game, and he's going to make mistakes. Jets will struggle just to get in the red zone.

Jets are one of the worst teams in the NFL this year. This game is going to be a blowout.

Lions win 27-3

Jets won't even score

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles73 View Post
    Ytd posted nfl Record 13-0

Jets ml at plus money is the play here
    Never fukkin heard of ya pal