Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Doesn't it seem like there have been 5 new domestic violence cases since the TMZ vid?

Johnathan Dwyer
    some MaCdonald dude for 49ers, think he is on the practice squad or something
    Greg Oden hit a woman
    and some others i cant think of the names, mostly no name black athletes

but my point is this a coincidence ????? or are perhaps some of these guys being framed by money hungry women?

now all a woman has to do is accuse a pro athlete of hitting her and they are automatically kicked off the off team and crucified by the media.

whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

this Country is a mess.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

these are all true though

pictures too

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    these are all true though

pictures too
    what is wrong with todays athletes?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what is wrong with todays athletes?
    You think this shits new??? They give these guys everything growing up, these guys get to bang any broad they want and are placed on a pedestal, given million for catching/throwing a fukkin ball or blocking another fat fukk for 3 hours and then we are surprised when they dont act civil? Athletes been getting arrested on domestic violence every year since i can remember. Its the women Bear, these women get hit by every fukkin guy they date. These women can't recognize shit, cant realize "hey this guy is gonna go apeshit first time i dont do exactly what he wants." Then when they get whooped they dont leave so how can u feel for them?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 330

Yet, the media goes haywire on head coaches like Charlie Strong who take a stand against this type of behavior, saying that he is going over the line. Did anyone in the media come to think that if maybe we had more coaches who cared about their players, like Strong does, that maybe the pro franchises might have less of these issues to deal with?

The media doesn't care about this issue. They want these stories so they can keep on getting us riled up, and tuning in.