Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If that video was Tom Brady knocking out Gisele in the elevator, the NFL would have done the same thing and the same joke would have been made by Fox news. In my eyes, this isn't about race, this is about an ethical man-code. I had white friends who had fathers that beat on them and their mothers.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I hate Al Sharpton jesse Jackson! If t was a black athlete doing molly, you know he would be vilified like a ************ and the title would be "Black Athlete doing drugs again" and all the backwards ass white Sbr posters would be like yeh, he was just a thug. I speak for myself here, but I would like to commend my fellow blacks who post here at Sbr for not falling into the trap of calling the white posters here "Rednecks" or "Cracka, Vanilla, Saltines, Toothpaste etc etc. Leave that to them. The "WHITE" thugs of Sbr.

I love white people!
    Gotcha, though Scandrick got popped for molly (hah) and it wasn't like that. Al and Jesse are ridiculous, no doubt and no different than Fox. I hate all extremists, one way isn't the right way.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If that video was Tom Brady knocking out Gisele in the elevator, the NFL would have done the same thing and the same joke would have been made by Fox news. In my eyes, this isn't about race, this is about an ethical man-code. I had white friends who had fathers that beat on them and their mothers.
    You mean white mothers and father beat their kids :O You just blew a lot of posters minds man. be careful w hat you say about the white man around dis here neck of the woods

Cuse0323

Exactly.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant stand these ugly, and "maybe" smelly race baiting fuks. Listen to how they emphasize the unique black name "Solange"
    It's not that unique (or uniquely black).

It's a relatively common name for French Christian girls in certain regions.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kermit your lying pos that never happened, once me and brooks rally the militia we will be at your doorstep.

Kermit

You mean white mothers and father beat their kids :O You just blew a lot of posters minds man. be careful w hat you say about the white man around dis here neck of the woods
    I think most people are well aware that women get abused physically and mentally in every race. This isn't a black vs white thing. Some men are just fukked in the head and can't control their anger.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    It's not that unique (or uniquely black).

It's a relatively common name for French Christian girls in certain regions.
    I stand corrected

Cuse0323

I think most people are well aware that women get abused physically and mentally in every race. This isn't a black vs white thing. Some men are just fukked in the head and can't control their anger.
    I feel like this has to be some troll thread. wikkid, my man...do sbr posters really come off that bigoted to you?

Kermit

I've also witnessed white women abusing their husbands/boyfriends to the point where you are left scratching your head wondering "Why the fukk does he still stay with her?"

wikkidinsane

Ok guys im done with my rant. Just wanted to get that out. Just remember, poster wikkidinsane is a blackman who love his enemies as well as his friends, and is not a RACIST. Toodles Batty boys and gals, str8 people and Bi-peoples

Cuse0323

Happens in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Cuse0323

Ok guys im done with my rant. Just wanted to get that out. Just remember, poster wikkidinsane is a blackman who love his enemies as well as his friends, and is not a RACIST. Toodles Batty boys and gals, str8 people and Bi-peoples
    Let's get back to picking winners.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Kermit your lying pos that never happened, once me and brooks rally the militia we will be at your doorstep.
    What the fukk is wrong with you people. Most uncivilized people to ever walk the face of the earth.

wikkidinsane

I've also witnessed white women abusing their husbands/boyfriends to the point where you are left scratching your head wondering "Why the fukk does he still stay with her?"
    Yeh ive seen that too lol. I always look and shake my head and most important of all 'Stay out their business" . Check out Ray Rice's wife comment for the media to stay out their business. She got knocked into the turnbuckle, which happened to be the cold metal covering of a damn elevator; got knocked out and dragged. And yet this woman still just want people to stay out their business. WOW!

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Nah my man you got it wrong there...at least with the joke part.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by cuse0323 View Post
    let's get back to picking winners.
    high five!

Cuse0323

Yeh ive seen that too lol. I always look and shake my head and most important of all 'Stay out their business" . Check out Ray Rice's wife comment for the media to stay out their business. She got knocked into the turnbuckle, which happened to be the cold metal covering of a damn elevator; got knocked out and dragged. And yet this woman still just want people to stay out their business. WOW!
    This is where I completely agree. We don't know their business and should stay out. She doesn't want anything to come out of it and that's how it will be legally so it should be the same in the NFL.

But, the NFL has an image to protect and the backlash after only giving Ray two games was constant, so with this video it was inevitable. She was involved just as much as him, sadly it's probably not something new between them.

Though, I don't know if everyone is just fckin around on the forum at this point.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That made me laugh. Just visualizing Brady's drunken self... plowing Gisele.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I feel like this has to be some troll thread. wikkid, my man...do sbr posters really come off that bigoted to you?
    Some of the shit from one of the Ray Rice threads yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Bitch shouldn't be slapping him. Dumb fukk shouldn't have chin checked her and wiped the floor with his like she was a mop.

African culture.

Feminist need to settle down too btw. Bitch needs to keep her hands to herself or she is treated just like the equal she wants to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that or he is the dumbest white person when it comes to white guilt

what happened in this video is very typical of black culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    This is black culture on full display. Sad and pathetic. Ray Rice slapping his ho and then the low self esteemed ho still married him. Stephen a smith defending it.

Ghetto Black people are a curse on the US. Can't even use the "they poor" excuse. Ray rice is wealthy and he treats his wife, the father of his child like that?

Is ray rice Muslim? That might explain it too.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

As for this video, didn't see anything wrong with it when I saw it yesterday. Just thought he didn't want to mispronounce her name, and actually laughed at the take the stairs joke.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    That made me laugh. Just visualizing Brady's drunken self... plowing Gisele.
    sexually or non sexually?

Cuse0323

Touche....yeah, not sure why I even wrote that sentence. I knew the answer but those posts definitely confirm it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Though, I don't know if everyone is just fckin around on the forum at this point.
    Cuser, get on your bike and take a quick ride around your neighborhood - get some fresh air, pal

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Some of the shit from one of the Ray Rice threads yesterday:
    Yes cuse a lot come off bigoted. I take the high road 99 percent of the time. Ill see some at the bash and laugh and drink but i know some will go back to their dinner table convos : generalizing the black man and citing things they say in the media as absolute truth

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

I actually didn't think that was that bad.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I actually didn't think that was that bad.
    And he's a Mexican, so he is extremely sensitive to this type of thing.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Cuser, get on your bike and take a quick ride around your neighborhood - get some fresh air, pal
    Ay Rocket, no bike for me pal. I got my own four wheels now, appreciate the thought though.

Yes cuse a lot come off bigoted. I take the high road 99 percent of the time. Ill see some at the bash and laugh and drink but i know some will go back to their dinner table convos : generalizing the black man and citing things they say in the media as absolute truth
    I hear ya, I haven't been reading much lately here so it slipped my mind how SBR is. I'm not the greatest myself, but far from a racist. I just hate race ruling everything these days and having to be PC about innocuous things. I don't know the other side though. I'll be at the bash, would love to get a drink and not go back and talk shit.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Media loves this. Imagine if TMZ showed the world all of your sins. These same feminist whores who are hashtag activists are wanting to get skull fukked by Chris Brown and are aborting a living child because they just wanted a mother fukker to dump his diluted junk sperm in her without responsibility.

Ray was wrong and it was horrible. Don't end his livelihood because of it.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

It doesn't matter if she spit on him and hits him multiple times? You want equality? You get chin checked. Equality doesn't work when it benefits you ONLY. Sickening society is today.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks just continue to make themselves look bad

opie1988

The NFL is a company. Ray Rice is an employee of theirs. Ray Rice acted like an animal and savagely beat a woman which just happened to be caught on tape. This makes the NFL look bad, so they chose to terminate his ass. Like basically any other company would do when an employee made them look bad to their clients. Playing in the NFL is a privilege. Ray lost that privilege.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

And if i got to America from Europe and Stole the land of the Native Inhabitants and not having to pay for it, and not required to have a to have a green card to stay in the this great land I would feel extremely fortunate too
    ...and I do, everyday

opie1988

Nike just severed ties with Ray as well.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

All the news channels need to stick with other news....let ESPN and others handle this one. Can't stand watching Fox and CNN or MSNBC pontificate on college football or this story, from a sports standpoint...since they have no idea about that side of it. I get it...report about the abuse, but don't make it a sports and state of NFL teams issue unless you have a clue of what team Rice even played for...head one this morning say 'NFL Commish Robert Good-all' needs to resign" . Michael Sam, Ray Rice, Hugh Freeze's coaching philosophy, all of these need to be left out of the producer's daily meetings....stay in their lane.

First 123 Last