SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Winners & Losers Recap: Semi rough week for Retard!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

when would a week not be tough for a retard?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Glad to see Triple D got his due for 4th place, but not a thing was said for me finishing 3rd. Mr KLC, the stepchild of SBR. Got posters hoping I win the last tourney in the World Cup,so I did not end up on their confederate team. I have to beg for the pizza I ordered. I have to wait months for the polo shirt I won in Beat The Prick. I'm Mr KLC, damn it! I'm a winner, and should be treated as such.
    Points Awarded:

TheCentaur gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane, and Triple_D_Bet

stonecoldlock55
    stonecoldlock55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

nominate this!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Glad to see Triple D got his due for 4th place, but not a thing was said for me finishing 3rd. Mr KLC, the stepchild of SBR. Got posters hoping I win the last tourney in the World Cup,so I did not end up on their confederate team. I have to beg for the pizza I ordered. I have to wait months for the polo shirt I won in Beat The Prick. I'm Mr KLC, damn it! I'm a winner, and should be treated as such.
    Sorry KLC, I think it's a matter of syllables, 5 in Mr. KLC compared to 4 in Triple_D_Bet....I think that's why jojo tries to avoid saying biteme usadoj's name (in public at least )

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

I've pretty much accepted it all. I'm like the bastard at a family reunion, but that's OK. I probably got more points than 90% of the guys on this board, so the haters can kiss my ass. As far as everything else, the Man (SBR) can continue to try and keep me down, but I'll just keep coming back, and get more pizzas, and more friggin polo shirts. I'll keep screwing The Prick over, and get more free play points just like I did again this last week. I'm Mr. FRIGGIN KLC. Now I'm taking a nap. Good night!