Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Let me make this easy for you to understand stricklypaypal since ur slow.
    people make the point that denver will get blown out because they almost lost a trap game to KC. Seattle actually lost the trap game to san Diego. So why is looking bad in one trap game more important then looking bad in another. Get it now

Joey Gallo

Hey strictlypaypal . Kinda hard to go by the super bowl seeing that the Broncos arent missing clady and miller. Plus the broncos added Talib and seachickens missing Clemmons browner red Bryant and golden tate. Also manning never has problems in the regular season, its the post season manning fails.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Seattle was without Browner the entire playoffs and most of the regular season last year.

Seattle is a different team at home and i think they come out sharp after the loss.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

likely set noise records in the stadium this week, this game is bigger than their home game against san fran imo

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Is it right that I am seeing even action for both sides?

Thought public would be all over seattle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Gold what's this cape crap

learn to type
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Gallo View Post
    Hey strictlypaypal . Kinda hard to go by the super bowl seeing that the Broncos arent missing clady and miller. Plus the broncos added Talib and seachickens missing Clemmons browner red Bryant and golden tate. Also manning never has problems in the regular season, its the post season manning fails.
    DEN lost Welker, Decker, Moreno, Phillips, Woodyard, Trevathan, Ayers, Vickerson, Cromartie, Adams, Prater, etc, etc.

You are missing a lot of names. DEN had more talent on the field for the Super Bowl than they will this weekend.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there are certain things you don't do in life and fading the seahawks in seattle is one of them.

don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Is it right that I am seeing even action for both sides?

Thought public would be all over seattle.
    you forget joe public have short term memories and all they remember right now is how they lost to san diego and that goofy looking philip rivers.

Joey Gallo

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    DEN lost Welker, Decker, Moreno, Phillips, Woodyard, Trevathan, Ayers, Vickerson, Cromartie, Adams, Prater, etc, etc.

You are missing a lot of names. DEN had more talent on the field for the Super Bowl than they will this weekend.
    I understand I didnt list everybody that is missing. I wasnt saying that Denver was going to win. I was only agreeing that you cant go by last years superbowl to cap this game. There are many different players in this game and it is a regular season game versus a post season game. I think seattle will win but not because they won last years superbowl.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Broncos fan here.

We won't win this game, Seattle will be determined to demolish us and they tend to play well against big tight ends and receivers like D Thomas and J Thomas

It'll be closer than the Super Bowl but still a big loss

Seahawks 37 Broncos 17

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

that's actually not true. maybe in the linebacker position but their secondaries and their pass rush is better this year than last.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    that's actually not true. maybe in the linebacker position but their secondaries and their pass rush is better this year than last.
    The secondary has potential, but I can't believe losing their 2 best pass rushers makes them better.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you forget joe public have short term memories and all they remember right now is how they lost to san diego and that goofy looking philip rivers.
    So, we are on the legion of boom?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

The secondary has potential, but I can't believe losing their 2 best pass rushers makes them better.
    von miller's healthy and addition of healthy demarcus ware makes them better this year imo.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    So, we are on the legion of boom?
    for now... i don't like to put my wagers early.

but unless the spread goes nuts like seattle -7.5 or key players getting injured during practice, it's gotta be seattle or pass.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

so what makes Seattle stadium so loud ? do people just scream more there or is it the design of the stadium or what?

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1777

This game will be a blowout and the nfl is telling you this think about it a game like this shouldn't it be on sunday or monday night football? The nfl knows this is gonna be a blowout if not they would of put this as a primetime game especially since they said the superbowl teams haven't faced each other the following year in over 20 years. Seahawks win by +14

Briefcase
    Briefcase's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

If the officials call the new rules by the book, Denver has a good chance to win.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    so what makes Seattle stadium so loud ? do people just scream more there or is it the design of the stadium or what?
    It's the design of the stadium.. Unfair advantage that should not be allowed

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Game will be a Super Bowl repeat.

denvers defense is greatly improved. it will be closer and guessing peyton scores a little more.. prob something like 24-20, i like the under

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase View Post
    If the officials call the new rules by the book, Denver has a good chance to win.
    strangely enough in the preseason when refs were really out of control sea was the least penalized team and dont believe any1 in their starting secondary drew a infraction..

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Broncos secondary is vastly improved then it looked on paper in their last two games. The only reason those games were close is because John Fox is more concern about working on their run game then having Manning throwing all them TD's again only to lose in the Superbowl.

Ryan Clady Manning All Pro blind side blocker is back. Demarcus Ware and Von Miller is now doing the pass rush. Talib, Chris Harris, Rahim Moore and outstanding rookie cornerback Bradley Roby is a far more superior group then that cast in the Superbowl lead by the aging Champ Bailey.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Bronc's play calling will be conservative at the start, see if Ball can get a ground game going, if so, then Peyton can go up top, feeling here if that happens Sherman gets his shit pushed in again like last week and gets exposed.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

I was there for the nfc title game and yeah the vocals do echo and at times I think theres added sound from speakers and the music they play before each kick off gets the crowd really hyped. I can sit here and tell you how loud it is but you'll never know until you experience it. it truly is amazing, it literally does hurt your ears and I found the only way to block it out is to yell yourself which was tough because I was there for the 9ers. also an amazing stadium and the fans were really great. yeah they talk some crap but they're all pretty polite

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

http://keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2...-so-darn-loud/

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    strangely enough in the preseason when refs were really out of control sea was the least penalized team and dont believe any1 in their starting secondary drew a infraction..
    Yep. Penalties occur when a player is beat, they start grabbing or whatever they can to prevent a big play.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

the key here is to be phsyical with Manning. The Seahawks need to make sure he takes some hard hits every single drive even if the Broncos get a TD on that drive you have got to get phsyical with Manning and make him feel some pain.

keep hitting Manning hard and he will quit. He is a fragile pussy but he has a really good offensive line protecting him.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Seattle will win again.

Last week means nothing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver 31-27

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I don't buy the motivation bs, but IF there were ever a revenge game, would this be it?

In reality I think Denver has beefed up its defense and their newish offense is starting to click. If the broncos go into this game with nothing to lose, and put it all on the field, they win this game or at least keep it within 1 possession.

But if coach tries some conservative bullshit on offense and doesn't trust his QB, broncos are toast. (Think broncos loss to ravens in playoffs 2 seasons ago. Or more recently, colts loss to eagles at home)

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I don't buy the motivation bs, but IF there were ever a revenge game, would this be it?

In reality I think Denver has beefed up its defense and their newish offense is starting to click. If the broncos go into this game with nothing to lose, and put it all on the field, they win this game or at least keep it within 1 possession.

But if coach tries some conservative bullshit on offense and doesn't trust his QB, broncos are toast. (Think broncos loss to ravens in playoffs 2 seasons ago. Or more recently, colts loss to eagles at home)
    I don't know if this would be a revenge game. True revenge for the Broncos would be beating them in the Super Bowl, but the odds of them meeting up again in the next one are pretty slim. Too many teams. It would hit the Seahawks pretty hard though to be taken down in their house, home of the 12th man. Just think it would be awfully hard for the Broncos to win this game against Seattle, home after a road loss. I'm not touching this game.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Let's be honest, the Broncos never really had a good shot. Seahawks choked and let the Broncos back into the game, and Denver still couldn't take advantage.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Let's be honest, the Broncos never really had a good shot. Seahawks choked and let the Broncos back into the game, and Denver still couldn't take advantage.
    Didnt denver throw an interception in the redzone with 3 min remaining? Where we watching the same OT game? Broncos never had a shot? Im from Seattle too but your comments come across sounding like a homer. Either team could have won this one.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Didnt denver throw an interception in the redzone with 3 min remaining? Where we watching the same OT game? Broncos never had a shot? Im from Seattle too but your comments come across sounding like a homer. Either team could have won this one.
    The Broncos had scored 3 points thru 3 quarters until the Seahawks gifted them the missed FG, fair catch inside 10, safety, and INT for 7 points.

The Hawks handed them the game on a platter and the Broncs still couldn't take advantage.

Seahawks win and cover that's all that matters

First 123 Last