KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

JJ give us your pick on Phillies/Braves this morning.

Last night was rough. Laid off Mercury and took Lynk +8 2nd half. Was 2 point game at end of third until big dick Tarausi hit a half court buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd which made Minnesota unable to score for 7:02 apparently. Thats correct, a seven minute scoring drought in a 40 min game. rough. Thats what I get for betting on chicks with dicks tho. JJ I know you got a lean on this game and there is a decent chance your wrong so let us know who your taking so we can fade bro.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tarausi is a mother fukker..one of best wnba players ever
    Tough as nails too

Atlanta....another team that fights and tough to beat

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tarausi is a mother fukker..one of best wnba players ever
    Tough as nails too

Atlanta....another team that fights and tough to beat
    Damn that was quick with a response. That bitch is so rank. Id fukk her but that aint sayin much about her. Id make her leave her socks on tho cuz I bet that bitches feet are HAMMERED! That 6'4 137 (literally look it up) DeWanna Bonners 14 points really made the difference. She didnt scpre a single basket in Minnesota. Oh well fukk that sport. I had a nice lil run goin in it for a sec.

I was hoping you would say Phillies. Then again no fukkin way am I laying that kind of juice in a September regular season game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tarausi is sexy imo

a lot of those players are

I think Phoenix wins it all