Silverspoon77
    Silverspoon77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Scam alert and warning thesportscapper.com!!!

Wanna give you heads up about another scam service called THESPORTSCAPPER.COM!
    It is ran by guy who calls himself Eddie. Cheap service- asking $79-99 trying to make you buy in. Does active e-mail campaigns to find new clients but in the end of the day is degenerate loser!
    All the big words and results he is talking about are lies! Maybe it is not problem for somebody to pay $99 for a season but what counts is that you are gonna lose your bankroll.
    Tried them for 2 months back in 2013 and dude lost 20 units in each of these 2 months! That is betting 1 unit/game! Terrible! Blind monkey tossing darts can do better than that! Eddie gets really active right before the football season so be aware this – do not fall for this trap and save yourself some money! This guy gives no refunds and all in all is real white trash low life type if you know what I mean. He is sending you rude e-mails cursing you out.
    He claims sitting in sports bar in Las Vegas Hilton every day. In case you wanna talk him in person after he ripped you off. Here’s few pieces from e-mails I got from him :

I need to drop a load----your mom available?

I just had this broad----paid her $399 for a half an hour-----gave me the best blow job. Won $5000 on Baylor 1st half----you need to get out here for this.

Blew a load in her mouth----she would not swallow though----but that is ok

Only here in Vegas-----im at LVH right now-----still waiting for you to tap me on my shoulder LOL

That is Eddie from THESPORTSCAPPER.COM. No need to say anything after this!
    He is a crook that will rob your money and destroy your bankroll and does not give 2 shits about it. You see the name THESPORTSCAPPER- walk the other way!

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

so has it CURED YOU OF PAYING FOR PICKS,,, or did you REUP with another Tout?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

they are all scams

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Who actually pays for football picks?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

spammers getting creative with reverse psychology spams.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    spammers getting creative with reverse psychology spams.

Silverspoon77

That's not it. I indeed paid the guy $79 back in 2013 summer. Results? Read the review. Warning is for everybody out there -to learn from my mistake! How reverse can psychology be?

Silverspoon77

Did he cure me? Are you yourself cured from the idea of getting sharp info every now and then? If yes- good for you!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Silverspoon77 View Post
    That's not it. I indeed paid the guy $79 back in 2013 summer. Results? Read the review. Warning is for everybody out there -to learn from my mistake! How reverse can psychology be?
    why did you wait a year to tell us this story?

for all we know, the guy might be dead by now

Silverspoon77

I did not! I documented it... It is on google page 1! He is still bombarding my mailbox ... So i posted it again!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I did not! I documented it... It is on google page 1! He is still bombarding my mailbox ... So i posted it again!
    you obviously are very gullible...I bet you buy all all of that "As Seen on TV" stuff as well.....How does that Soda maker work...does it really make Cherry Coke?

Silverspoon77

Piss off bozzo! I don't have time to explain and you wouldn't understand even if I did. All I lost was $79... And I don't drink soda!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

the registration for this domain is about to expire in a month

THESPORTSCAPPER.COM Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-17T00:00:00-0400

put a bid on it on a site like godaddy.com
    this scumbag is probably too broke to renew the registration otherwise he would have done it by now

it's a long shot, but if he doesn't pay his renewal fee on time, in about 60-90 days you can become a new owner of this site

good luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anybody paying touts deserve to be stiffed and conned

Silverspoon77

You are harsh but you gotta point! Most of us sill go through this at some point. Information is everything in this business!