STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rate my fantasy team

16 team, PPR league... minimum you must start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1WR, 1 K, 1 DEF (8 spots total)... can start up to 3 RBs, 4 WRs, and do not have to start a TE.

I picked 2nd in a snake style draft...

1. Jamaal Charles RB
    2. Keenan Allen WR
    3. Rashad Jennings RB
    4. TY Hilton WR
    5. Joique Bell RB
    6. Eric Decker WR
    7. Kenny Stills WR
    8. Steven Ridley RB
    9. Carlos Hyde RB
    10. Alex Smith QB
    11. Aaron Dobson WR
    12. Sam Bradford QB
    13. Andre Williams RB
    14. Malcom Floyd WR
    15. NY Jets DEF
    16. Marlon Brown WR
    17. Green Bay DEF
    18. Dan Carpenter K

Starting lineup:

QB Smith/Bradford (matchups)
    RB Charles
    RB Jennings
    WR Allen
    WR Hilton
    FLEX Decker/Bell (matchups)
    K Carpenter
    DEF NYJ/GB (matchups)
    Last edited by STAX; 08-23-14 at 11:34 PM.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

To be honest that team looks horrible

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

No good Chuck

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    To be honest that team looks horrible
    what picks do you not like? I think my team has tons of potential, but that doesnt always pan out. Love Decker/Stills/Hyde/Dobson/Ridley on my bench... don't really get that deep in a 16 team league... made conscious decision to wait as long as possible and draft 2 QBs and play matchups all year. Did the same with defenses.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Keenan Allen rd 2? Wtf

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

There had to have been 4 to 5 options better than him in rd 2.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6100

why did you pick stills in the 7th and dobson at all? had to be better available

STAX

31st K. Allen
    32nd R. Bush
    33rd Garcon
    34th Jennings
    35th VJax
    36th Ellington
    37th Gronk
    38th Stafford
    39th J. Thomas
    40th Luck

A lot of people like Ellington this year, but Im not one of them. Big on Allen and Jennings, both were my targeted picks where I got them... couldnt be more pleased

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    why did you pick stills in the 7th and dobson at all? had to be better available
    Bc Stills is the #2 WR for New Orleans, and Dobson I took a shot at. Honestly, I regretted the Stills pick a little.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

GL Stax

fantasy football is fun action. Bol this season.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    GL Stax

fantasy football is fun action. Bol this season.
    thank ya sir... BTW, the post-draft analysis has me ranked #1 overall, #1 bench, and #12 starting lineup

JuicedUp

yea stills got hurt again tonight. Dobson is is probably a good pick

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    yea stills got hurt again tonight. Dobson is is probably a good pick
    Stills got hurt for realz? badly?

JuicedUp

yea he re-injured his quad. cooks prob takes his spot

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    what picks do you not like? I think my team has tons of potential, but that doesnt always pan out. Love Decker/Stills/Hyde/Dobson/Ridley on my bench... don't really get that deep in a 16 team league... made conscious decision to wait as long as possible and draft 2 QBs and play matchups all year. Did the same with defenses.
    Not to be a dick but besides Charles, I dislike your entire team... I have a hard team believing you make playoffs with this squad

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Not to be a dick but besides Charles, I dislike your entire team... I have a hard team believing you make playoffs with this squad
    Im not offended, thats why I asked for people's opinions... my team is ranked #1 in the post-draft analysis (doesnt mean much), and you gotta remember its a 16 team league, not 12.

Who would you have taken over who I took that is ranked similarly? I love my first 4 picks, really wanted Welker with my 5th pick but he went right before. Regretted Stills a little when I took him and even more now that he got hurt. Other than that I dont have many regrets.

Cuse0323

The fact that Floyd went in the 14th and Decker in the 6th tells me this league is a bit of a joke honestly.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The fact that Floyd went in the 14th and Decker in the 6th tells me this league is a bit of a joke honestly.
    other members in league seaweed, big bear, 6th and 7th shift jj, and 6 3rd graders

STAX

LOL, this is my big money league... whats wrong with Eric Decker in the 6th? And Malcom Floyd in 14th? not sure how u draw that conclusion... Malcolm Floyd shouldnt have gone at all you saying? Decker too late or too early?

STAX

this is a 16 team league, not your standard 12. Makes a giant difference... most people never sniff a 16 team league

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

this is a 16 team league, not your standard 12. Makes a giant difference... most people never sniff a 16 team league
    a wise man once said only yo yos and hamburgers play ff

it is a nice team considering its a 16 team league

though not sure why u think a 16 team league is anything to brag about

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

awful team. are u facking kidding with keenal allen 2nd round? I got him 17th round avg last year. quit fantasy sports if you are serious about this stuff. good luck squid

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    a wise man once said only yo yos and hamburgers play ff

it is a nice team considering its a 16 team league

though not sure why u think a 16 team league is anything to brag about
    where was i bragging? Just saying most people only know 12 team leagues... 16 makes a world of difference... my 2nd pick was like a late 3rd round pick in a 12 team league... my 4th pick was like a mid 6th round pick... etc

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    awful team. are u facking kidding with keenal allen 2nd round? I got him 17th round avg last year. quit fantasy sports if you are serious about this stuff. good luck squid
    clueless

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

You are fukked.

Cuse0323

LOL, this is my big money league... whats wrong with Eric Decker in the 6th? And Malcom Floyd in 14th? not sure how u draw that conclusion... Malcolm Floyd shouldnt have gone at all you saying? Decker too late or too early?
    Misread that one, swore it was Michael Floyd. Decker too early still. I know it's 16 teams but you gotta get a better QB and I like Jennings as a number 2, though later but your RB's are rough.

Starting 6 players plus D and K, you gotta have a better team than that even in a 16er.

Need big things from Charles/Allen/Hilton

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

4.5 out of 10

i know nothing about fantasy football btw

good luck pal

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Good luck. The other teams must be really bad if yours was ranked #1.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

I can't even rate it because I don't even know what a 16-team roster is suppose to look like. Never understood why ppl would want to play in a 14 or 16 team leagues. Rosters are depleted after 12-teamers, no fun having to start scrubs as half your team.

Gl though stax.

STAX

Misread that one, swore it was Michael Floyd. Decker too early still. I know it's 16 teams but you gotta get a better QB and I like Jennings as a number 2, though later but your RB's are rough.

Starting 6 players plus D and K, you gotta have a better team than that even in a 16er.

Need big things from Charles/Allen/Hilton
    I hope you meant to say my RBs are tough, not rough lmao... I got Decker 6th round, 95th overall... in a 12 team league that would be 2nd to last pick of the 8th round... which is about where he is going. I was absolutely thrilled to get him where I did. Guy scored 8 TDs 3 years ago with Tim Tebow throwing him the ball... next 6 picks were Justin Hunter, Ray Rice, Kenny Stills, Peirre Thomas, Mike Evans, K. Benjamin. Other WRs that went shortly after: T Austin, S Smith, Bowe, Randle. Ill listen to Justin Hunter arguments... Im just not on that bandwagon. I agree with you on QBs... mine are def the worst in the league, but I loved Alex Smith predraft. I was really hoping to get Tannehill or Palmer instead of Bradford, but they got snatched before it got back to me. Bradford was the only other QB left I had ranked so I took him in the 12th...

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I can't even rate it because I don't even know what a 16-team roster is suppose to look like. Never understood why ppl would want to play in a 14 or 16 team leagues. Rosters are depleted after 12-teamers, no fun having to start scrubs as half your team.

Gl though stax.
    This is where we just have different tastes. I think the deeper you go, the more skill is involved. Between byes and injuries, there are times where you scratch and claw just to field a starting lineup... I like this a lot. Really gotta dig deep and squeeze every point you can.

Cuse0323

I hope you meant to say my RBs are tough, not rough lmao... I got Decker 6th round, 95th overall... in a 12 team league that would be 2nd to last pick of the 8th round... which is about where he is going. I was absolutely thrilled to get him where I did. Guy scored 8 TDs 3 years ago with Tim Tebow throwing him the ball... next 6 picks were Justin Hunter, Ray Rice, Kenny Stills, Peirre Thomas, Mike Evans, K. Benjamin. Other WRs that went shortly after: T Austin, S Smith, Bowe, Randle. Ill listen to Justin Hunter arguments... Im just not on that bandwagon. I agree with you on QBs... mine are def the worst in the league, but I loved Alex Smith predraft. I was really hoping to get Tannehill or Palmer instead of Bradford, but they got snatched before it got back to me. Bradford was the only other QB left I had ranked so I took him in the 12th...
    I like Decker, not a huge fan of him being the only option with Geno Smith throwing to him though. Just think with 6 positions really, you need a better QB. I wait myself but you gotta at least get Ryan, Romo, Rivers, Kaep or even Big Ben. Smith and Bradford are around the 20 mark. I like Allen and Hilton but still not quite elite. Charles is a beast as long as he's healthy but I think he regresses a bit along with KC in general. Not a terrible team, this year is a tossup anyway but I just want a better QB and better players since it's such a small starting lineup with only six spots.

Don't have that big scorer who puts you over the top besides Charles really. Why no TE in this league? Odd.

STAX

I like Decker, not a huge fan of him being the only option with Geno Smith throwing to him though. Just think with 6 positions really, you need a better QB. I wait myself but you gotta at least get Ryan, Romo, Rivers, Kaep or even Big Ben. Smith and Bradford are around the 20 mark. I like Allen and Hilton but still not quite elite. Charles is a beast as long as he's healthy but I think he regresses a bit along with KC in general. Not a terrible team, this year is a tossup anyway but I just want a better QB and better players since it's such a small starting lineup with only six spots.

Don't have that big scorer who puts you over the top besides Charles really. Why no TE in this league? Odd.
    You can start 3 TEs if you want, but you dont HAVE to start any... There's really not a lot of big point scorers to begin with, certainly not more than 30. I think Jennings is gonna be a top 10 RB this year... i had him ranked higher than Keenan Allen, but I took Allen bc I was playing the player with the guy who had two picks before it got back to me

Cuse0323

Hate leagues like this, six spots is just dumb. I get that about the TE's but should at least have a TE spot in any league. Better off getting elite QB, WR and RB in this setup. Might even just wait on a WR if I don't get one of the top 3 with so many out there that are alike. Could get someone like Allen and Hilton 4-5 rounds later. I'm a fan of Jennings but Williams poaches the TD's. Anyway, good luck. Whoever has the top QB and a top scoring RB or WR and some timely scoring from their D and K wins this league, not much skill involved though that's FF for the most part.

123 Last