NumberOneGambler
    NumberOneGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2812

Italian King Scam

This scum bag creates false records to sell service then cuts off his clients for no reason. DO NOT buy his package. He's the scum of the Earth!

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Yes he is

DrSteveBrule
    DrSteveBrule's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

He was nothing but shit when I had him. I really doubt his previous record is even true. Someone pointed out to me that most of his twitter followers are fake.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

But I hear his-a momma-a makes-a great-a egg-a-plant-a paramagiano.

niming
    tripping out
    niming's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

i don't trust anyone who sells picks. if you are a winner you either keep them for yourself or give them for free after you placed the bet at the odds you like

CrimsonTiger
    CrimsonTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5386

Yeah this guy is really bad. Heard some negative stuff from 2 people that don't even know each other. One guy said Italian King faked his records and when he called him out on it, he cut his membership off and took his money. He was partners with some other guy and now the partner wants to find Italian King and cut off his package! Yikes!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They all are

nothing new here

CrimsonTiger
    CrimsonTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5386

"Beware of the Ides of March!"

NJA
    NJA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2233

I was very close to paying for this scum bag's plays, glad i waited. i see nothing but negative info on him. not only does it seem as though his customer service is awful, he has false records, and is lying about everything associated with his service. typical piece of sh$$ new scum bag tout. He claims to make 7 figures a year gambling on sports....not a chance. you guys think he would be doing this if his claims were true? the simple and honest answer is NO. Stay far away guys...FAR

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I personally had never heard of the guy but a buddy of mine tried out his package and a couple of weeks in after going on a win streak he asked my buddy for more money to extend his package for the year. He then agreed as it was a good deal. After paying for the entire year his user name and password were terminated and he could no longer log in. He claimed he violated his terms of service and cancelled account.

My buddy learned to a cheap lesson to stay away from these fly by night touts that have no long term reputation.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

animals!

jefff
    jefff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5207

he's notorious for taking your money and then cancelling your subscription. stay far away!

NumberOneGambler

This guy has screwed over a lot of guys in a short period of time. He needs to be in a prison cell with Bubba getting what he deserves.

DougWilson
    DougWilson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

The guy is a total scamdicapper. Bought a 1 month subs off him and lost over 15 units. Do not believe his record...you have been warned

NumberOneGambler

Some are speculating this could be Steve Stevens using a different name.