NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^sw500 is the definition of a novelty...fun to shoot a few times, def worth trying but it's hard to justify the costs of the gun/ammo, unless maybe for hunting but even then it's a little much. I'm really into the .44mag these days, versatile round that you can load hot as hell, or light for range practice. That .38 is good for your driver door compartment, that way if you have to shoot from inside, you won't blow your ears out, as with something like a .44. But at home, you need something that will make ANYTHING run when they hear it. A .44 with a 2.5-3in barrel is great for many situations, unless you are a small person. It might be hard to conseal carry then.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Nice looking man there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this chick is a gun expert

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Best YouTube gun guru imo is Hickok45, check out his vids. I normally would never promote someone like this but this guy knows his stuff. Newbs check out his safety and beginner type instructionals. He reviews tons of guns too. Check it out.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I like this guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok will check him out
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Best YouTube gun guru imo is Hickok45, check out his vids. I normally would never promote someone like this but this guy knows his stuff. Newbs check out his safety and beginner type instructionals. He reviews tons of guns too. Check it out.

First 123