Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Probably my favorite at the moment of Cudi.

King Chip is a G too.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Probably my favorite at the moment of Cudi.

King Chip is a G too.

yeah man cud has changed a lot since he had his daughter and got off coke plus broke up with jamie(not the baby moma) he's super positive now which is cool, but for old fans its kinda hard to relate to

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    yeah man cud has changed a lot since he had his daughter and got off coke plus broke up with jamie(not the baby moma) he's super positive now which is cool, but for old fans its kinda hard to relate to
    No doubt, his new stuff is not that great.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

No doubt, his new stuff is not that great.
    honestly I'm a bigger Kanye fan now, new album dropping soon. saw the Yeezus tour in Chicago, awesome experience

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

sorry I'm busy

poppin bottles doing big things.

Cuse0323

Never got into Kanye much, except a few songs but he's talented, wish he wasn't Bater style douche. Eyedea is my all-time favorite but not many roll with him, he's dead and all plus it's a different style, his music is more on the depressing side.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Never got into Kanye much, except a few songs but he's talented, wish he wasn't Bater style douche. Eyedea is my all-time favorite but not many roll with him, he's dead and all plus it's a different style, his music is more on the depressing side.
    808s is one of my favorite Ye albums and it was inspired by his mother's death(lost 3 grandparents in 05 so i could identify...we were very close) music can be good even if its depressing. Although my Favorite album of all time is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Yeezy, followed by Man On The Moon; The End Of Day by cud

Cuse0323

808s is one of my favorite Ye albums and it was inspired by his mother's death(lost 3 grandparents in 05 so i could identify...we were very close) music can be good even if its depressing. Although my Favorite album of all time is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Yeezy, followed by Man On The Moon; The End Of Day by cud
    Sometimes the shit that is a bit down but keeps it real and relates to us is the most uplifting.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Sometimes the shit that is a bit down but keeps it real and relates to us is the most uplifting.
    exactly, artists who can put their emotions in music and still make good music will be around for ever.

resonates so much with me cause i've seen my parents work so hard for their only child all their life, that now I can give back to them. They are retired now before 50.

Cuse0323

That is a dope song though, think the first I've heard it. Shit, relates a lot to me. I work everyday for my mom.

Plus, I love sleep and dreams...better than life a lot.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

That is a dope song though, think the first I've heard it. Shit, relates a lot to me. I work everyday for my mom.

Plus, I love sleep and dreams...better than life a lot.
    i cry during it most times due to my grandma i lost who was so similar to my mom. fukk you SBR, people do have feelings.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Cudder, I know you want to go to the bash as my guest and put the down payments up for the extra days.

Think of me as Chip.
    I was going to say something in the Bash thread but then stopped myself in case you really didn't want to go and were just looking for a way out. But you know you don't have to book the extra nights right now, no? The link was just put up now because some people get really keen to get things sorted right from the start or they want to pay now so they don't blow the $ later. Even if you can't book the extra nights for another month or even two or three, you'll be fine. Even with the Nugget some people weren't booking their extra nights until right before and still had no issues. The HR has 1800 rooms so there's no worry it'll be booked. I'm just saying, if you really want to go and it's just a matter of waiting awhile to book extra nights don't give up your spot!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I was going to say something in the Bash thread but then stopped myself in case you really didn't want to go and were just looking for a way out. But you know you don't have to book the extra nights right now, no? The link was just put up now because some people get really keen to get things sorted right from the start or they want to pay now so they don't blow the $ later. Even if you can't book the extra nights for another month or even two or three, you'll be fine. Even with the Nugget some people weren't booking their extra nights until right before and still had no issues. The HR has 1800 rooms so there's no worry it'll be booked. I'm just saying, if you really want to go and it's just a matter of waiting awhile to book extra nights don't give up your spot!
    shari do you sleep? i don't

shari91

shari do you sleep? i don't
    haha yeah, I definitely do but it's only 7:20 pm here and I'm working so no sleep for me for awhile yet. Do you work in an office or from home?

Cuse0323

I really appreciate the response, Shari. I definitely want to go and I think I may have misunderstood that booking the extra nights meant me paying right away. I know there's a lot going on so I took it the wrong way. I can swing it in another month or two but I thought I had to put something down right when I got the PM.

If I lose my spot, so be it. I can get down there when the time comes but thanks for clearing that up for me, Shari.

I remember getting my extra rooms for the Nugget not even two weeks before so I probably jumped the gun, but never been out of the country and strapped for cash at the moment.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

haha yeah, I definitely do but it's only 7:20 pm here and I'm working so no sleep for me for awhile yet. Do you work in an office or from home?
    usually from home sometimes have to go in, i have 3 monitors so SBR is always on one

http://www.citysecurities.com

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

usually from home sometimes have to go in, i have 3 monitors so SBR is always on one

http://www.citysecurities.com
    Just shot an e-mail to the board members; I am sure they will be thrilled some wigger is posing as an employee. What a stupid fu(k.

Post a paystub from the company and shut me up.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Just shot an e-mail to the board members; I am sure they will be thrilled some wigger is posing as an employee. What a stupid fu(k.

all i can do is laugh anymore

BatemanPatrickl

Laugh at what? Shari asked you if you worked from home or in an office. You posted a link to that company which one would assume meant you work there. Post a paystub dipshit or shut the fu(k up. Your bullshit is getting old real fast.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Laugh at what? Shari asked you if you worked from home or in an office. You posted a link to that company which one would assume meant you work there. Post a paystub dipshit or shut the fu(k up. Your bullshit is getting old real fast.
    Um....posting a paystub....on an internet forum, let me think about that. ummm no?

BatemanPatrickl

Ummm you can block out the sensitive information. Ummmmm....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Ummm you can block out the sensitive information. Ummmmm....
    not happening batboy, call me a fraud, whatever you want. do not care.

shari91

I really appreciate the response, Shari. I definitely want to go and I think I may have misunderstood that booking the extra nights meant me paying right away. I know there's a lot going on so I took it the wrong way. I can swing it in another month or two but I thought I had to put something down right when I got the PM.

If I lose my spot, so be it. I can get down there when the time comes but thanks for clearing that up for me, Shari.

I remember getting my extra rooms for the Nugget not even two weeks before so I probably jumped the gun, but never been out of the country and strapped for cash at the moment.
    I've edited your post for you. No other staff will have seen it except for me at this time of night so your spot will still be safe if you want it. Just keep the PM with the room link and when you're ready, book the rooms. With the SBR link you have to pay in full when you book but with the HR site I get on you only need 20% deposit so even if you want to book them early but would rather pay the balance when you got there, that's always an option too. Plus the Aussie/Euro site offers cheaper rates like I said. And if all else fails and you determine that you still can't swing it, there'll be a heap of confirmations leading up so you can jump out then. I wouldn't give up my spot now though simply because you can't pay for the extra nights right now as that's seriously not a big deal at all.
    Last edited by shari91; 08-07-14 at 04:46 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Just go edit your post in that thread if you haven't already and want to keep your spot. No other staff will have seen it except for me at this time of night so your spot will still be safe if you want it. Just keep the PM with the room link and when you're ready, book the rooms. With the SBR link you have to pay in full when you book but with the HR site I get on you only need 20% deposit so even if you want to book them early but would rather pay the balance when you got there, that's always an option too. Plus the Aussie/Euro site offers cheaper rates like I said. And if all else fails and you determine that you still can't swing it, there'll be a heap of confirmations leading up so you can jump out then. I wouldn't give up my spot now though simply because you can't pay for the extra nights right now as that's seriously not a big deal at all.
    shari, my SBR pro app will be active in about 5minutes. i know normal time is 36-48 right?

BatemanPatrickl

not happening batboy, call me a fraud, whatever you want. do not care.
    You're a fraud; so you post where you work but are afraid to post a paystub? Make a lot of sense. Take care loser.

Cuse0323

Just go edit your post in that thread if you haven't already and want to keep your spot. No other staff will have seen it except for me at this time of night so your spot will still be safe if you want it. Just keep the PM with the room link and when you're ready, book the rooms. With the SBR link you have to pay in full when you book but with the HR site I get on you only need 20% deposit so even if you want to book them early but would rather pay the balance when you got there, that's always an option too. Plus the Aussie/Euro site offers cheaper rates like I said. And if all else fails and you determine that you still can't swing it, there'll be a heap of confirmations leading up so you can jump out then. I wouldn't give up my spot now though simply because you can't pay for the extra nights right now as that's seriously not a big deal at all.
    Thank you! Was really looking forward to it and now my dream is still alive.

shari91

shari, my SBR pro app will be active in about 5minutes. i know normal time is 36-48 right?
    It'll be processed tomorrow (Thursday). I think they're fast-tracking them right now for the Bash and BTP so unless something goes squirrelly with yours, you should be set once the office staff comes in and gets settled.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

It'll be processed tomorrow (Thursday). I think they're fast-tracking them right now for the Bash and BTP so unless something goes squirrelly with yours, you should be set once the office staff comes in and gets settled.
    Thank you!

shari91

Thank you! Was really looking forward to it and now my dream is still alive.
    I went in there and edited your post and I'll talk to Lou once he logs on just to re-confirm to him that it was just a misunderstanding. xo

Cuse0323

I went in there and edited your post and I'll talk to Lou once he logs on just to re-confirm to him that it was just a misunderstanding. xo
    Much appreciated...I went in and put everywhere I could.

If someone was already bumped though, absolutely no worries. My mistake but really, thank you.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

btw Shari, where is it 7:57pm at currently? Aussie land?

shari91

I really hope you didn't email anyone. That's not cool. You know how it feels to have people take your info and run with it so why even joke about something like that?! Even if you think he's a fraud... well what if he isn't? Then what? Sometimes you take this stuff too far.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I really hope you didn't email anyone. That's not cool. You know how it feels to have people take your info and run with it so why even joke about something like that?! Even if you think he's a fraud... well what if he isn't? Then what? Sometimes you take this stuff too far.
    it's ok, the board members don't even use those emails, they go to interns

and it wouldn't matter if the the actual board members used them hahahaha

BatemanPatrickl

Me? He is posing as an employee of a well respected financial company. He even posted the link to their website. You and I both know this jerkoff is a not a money manager. Honest question would you let him manage your money after seeing that video?

Would SBR want someone posing as an employee making them look bad? Stupid kid needs to keep his mouth shut. Period.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Me? He is posing as an employee of a well respected financial company. He even posted the link to their website. You and I both know this jerkoff is a not a money manager. Honest question would you let him manage your money after seeing that video?

Would SBR want someone posing as an employee making them look bad? Stupid kid needs to keep his mouth shut. Period.

First 123456 ... Last