laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

As I was reading this thread I remember about 3 years ago I had the Indians, don't even remember who they were playing, but had um for about 5 dimes. Anyway, they looked dead to rights, was bottom of the 9th, runner on first, 2 outs, they are down by 2 I think it was and I just decided to head out. Go to the valet, hand my ticket and all of a sudden they have 1st and third 2 outs. As valet brings my car and I'm driving off, Indians hit a 3 run blast and win the game. Great feeling. Great win. Almost forgot about this one.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by OptimistPrime View Post
    It was one of my first deposits ever on intertops. i made a 25 dollar deposit, and got it built into 250. being naive i did a 5 team NFL ML square parlay that paid out 1200. 3 of the teams easily won on sunday, the other two played on monday night. Pats and San Diego. Pats were playing the bills, and they were down by i believe 5 pts with just a couple mins left on the clock. Pats decided to kick it off instead of doing an onside kick, so if bills just got a couple first downs they won the game. Bills ended up fumbling the kick off, pats score a touchdown, take the lead and win the game. Still one of my craziest wins ever, not only because of how crazy the game ended but because of the meaning of it. after that,cashed out the entire 1200 and have never really messed with big parlays ever again
    Good cash out but more importantly lesser learned. That's a good gambler.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Now, this was not the biggest win of my life, not even close, but it was certainly the most rewarding.

Sitting with all of the guys in my NFL fantasy draft we were watching the Vikings in week three in 2009 versus the 49ers. 2 seconds left in the game and I boldly said 'Favre will hit Lewis in the back of the endzone and win the game right here'. The guys laughed and one said that he would give me 20-1 on it. I bet him AND three others that it would happen for $20 each. That $1600 was the best money I ever won and it comes up ALL the time.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Now, this was not the biggest win of my life, not even close, but it was certainly the most rewarding.

Sitting with all of the guys in my NFL fantasy draft we were watching the Vikings in week three in 2009 versus the 49ers. 2 seconds left in the game and I boldly said 'Favre will hit Lewis in the back of the endzone and win the game right here'. The guys laughed and one said that he would give me 20-1 on it. I bet him AND three others that it would happen for $20 each. That $1600 was the best money I ever won and it comes up ALL the time.
    That's awe$ome

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

Awesome, but you hold fantasy drafts in week 3?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Awesome, but you hold fantasy drafts in week 3?
    Lol, nope. We hold them on the last weekend in August, BUT, we get together every second or third week. Just a bunch of local boys, watching the games.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

going all in with 2-5 winning 10 day trip to south africa with $500 night room and all the food that I could eat and the food is great there. Included entry into 3 tourneys finishing 34th in main event going out playing on tv table. Would pay big amount for video of tourney showing my exit.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    going all in with 2-5 winning 10 day trip to south africa with $500 night room and all the food that I could eat and the food is great there. Included entry into 3 tourneys finishing 34th in main event going out playing on tv table. Would pay big amount for video of tourney showing my exit.
    That's the definition of boss

First 12