texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

WNBA pick for 8/5: Chicago Sky -3

I'm rolling with the Sky tonight. I don't like road favorites in the WNBA much, but the Sky have their star Elena Delle Donne back and they look to be getting things back on track in their last two games despite her limited minutes. She's very effective when in the game and I think psychologically her presence gives this team confidence. This is their last "easy" game of the year, as they will have tough games coming up at Minnesota and against Atlanta, and will be at Indiana and at Washington, both well-coached teams, in games that will have definite playoff implications for all parties involved. With only six games left and being a half game out with a schedule that does you no favors coming up, I consider this a must-win tonight against the worst team in the conference.

Sky -3 is my pick for tonight. Just a normal sized bet, but wanted to share my thoughts.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Nice hit!!

texhooper

Thanks man. Was busy and didn't get a chance to see any of the game or keep up with it. Quite a second half beating there. Cash it!

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Missed out on this one Tex. Looking forward to your info on the Memphis football and basketball teams this season.

texhooper

Putting the pressure on Chong! I let my heart get to me sometimes. But other times I might be good for something. Right now there's a lot of uncertainty in both programs. We'll see how it all unfolds.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Solid hit. Look forward to more plays. Keep it up.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

$$$$$$!!!...'til thursday...