imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier Brawl *video*

Anyone see the brawl they had at media day?

Aftermath video on sports center:

things are heating up. should be one helluva fight. I'm leaning DC.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave imadegen 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Jon Jones looks like a murder suspect you'd see on the 11pm news, gotta take him

imadegen

epic beard.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Looks like that left haymaker connected.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Cormier I guess is playing the bad guy in this matchup...just like in the WWE

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

they are doing some interview at 10pm, can't remember what channel it said when it scrolled by.

brooks85

lol jones talking about taking him down. This angle shows what really happened.

brooks85

Wasn't fake either, this isn't WWE.

whatmoneydo
    ELEPHANT MONEY
    whatmoneydo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Damn couldnt see in this vid but Cormier threw his shoe at Jon Jones

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by whatmoneydo View Post
    Damn couldnt see in this vid but Cormier threw his shoe at Jon Jones

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Staged. Have to spice up a very boring last 4 months of the year. Need at least one decent fight. Nothing connected and besides slipping and falling off the stage, business as usual. Dana is happy. Marks bought it and the blacks love lots of pre fight shit talking. DC by decision.

whatmoneydo
    ELEPHANT MONEY
    whatmoneydo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

First thing i thought of ^^^

brooks85

staged like the moon landing lol, you silly people

interview is on fox sports 1

imadegen

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Staged. Have to spice up a very boring last 4 months of the year. Need at least one decent fight. Nothing connected and besides slipping and falling off the stage, business as usual. Dana is happy. Marks bought it and the blacks love lots of pre fight shit talking. DC by decision.

welcome to the fight biz.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Staged.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Cecil Peoples scores the brawl 30-27 Mini Dana.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6148

looks like a shoot.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

blacks being blacks. excited for the fight.
    Last edited by cashmoneyholla; 08-04-14 at 10:00 PM.

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Dana White must have been pissed when he heard what happened. He hates when the UFC looks like the WWE. Stunts like what happened make it hard for businesses to do business with the UFC and appall republican politicians.

He wants the UFC to be taken seriously and to be considered legitimate sport and thinks stunts like this tarnish the UFCs reputation. I love both of those guys.

Bones has a yogi personality and I guess Bones got tired of being called boring by the fans. Bones is embracing the villain role. Rowdy is rubbing off on him.

Both of them are awesome and I hate to root against either one of them but I’m going with DC because of his smothering olympic wrestling style. I believe DC is the best wrestler in the fight game. I have bones 2nd, cain 3rd, bigg-rigg 4th, and ben askren 5th.

Blacks being blacks... what a fukkin ignorant comment. What about sean avery, john mcenroe and chael sonnen?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf420 View Post
    Dana White must have been pissed when he heard what happened. He hates when the UFC looks like the WWE. Stunts like what happened make it hard for businesses to do business with the UFC and appall republican politicians.

He wants the UFC to be taken seriously and to be considered legitimate sport and thinks stunts like this tarnish the UFCs reputation. I love both of those guys.

Bones has a yogi personality and I guess Bones got tired of being called boring by the fans. Bones is embracing the villain role. Rowdy is rubbing off on him.

Both of them are awesome and I hate to root against either one of them but I’m going with DC because of his smothering olympic wrestling style. I believe DC is the best wrestler in the fight game. I have bones 2nd, cain 3rd, bigg-rigg 4th, and ben askren 5th.

Blacks being blacks... what a fukkin ignorant comment. What about sean avery, john mcenroe and chael sonnen?
    Yes, Dana hates it

Same guy who produced an entire season of TUF with Rashad and Rampage calling each other "bitch" 1,000,000 times, getting in each other's faces, and nearly fighting every episode. I believe that season also included a bunch of sloppy heavyweights, terrible fights, and Kimbo Slice. Dana is loving the press this is getting.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol dana's saying chaching!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Dana White is loving this... PPV buys just went up 10 fold from this stunt..

imadegen

Yes, Dana hates it

Same guy who produced an entire season of TUF with Rashad and Rampage calling each other "bitch" 1,000,000 times, getting in each other's faces, and nearly fighting every episode. I believe that season also included a bunch of sloppy heavyweights, terrible fights, and Kimbo Slice. Dana is loving the press this is getting.
    I personally found that to be one of the more entertaining seasons…kimbo, big baby, roy nelson, shaub

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You had me til last sentence

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep. Big time Staged.

Anyone buying Dana's BS about this being a disgrace to MMA doesn't know Dana White.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

one of the biggest fights in ufc history ... it didnt/doesnt need extra publicity... you have lost your mind to think any of that was staged... jones was throwing bombs

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yep. Big time Staged.

Anyone buying Dana's BS about this being a disgrace to MMA doesn't know Dana White.
    ^^^^ This

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Academy Award

LoneWolf420

Yes, Dana hates it

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dana is OK with some trash talking but brawls that involve two black guys, I don’t think so. He has been adamant, that the UFC is not human cockfighting or the WWE. Dana the promoter and fan loves it.

He has to go on campaign mode now. Crap like this scares his bosses, associates, politicians, businesses and advertisers and sparks stupid white outrage. Dana the business man and president, hates it.

I love it, though. Dana would always tell Brock Lesnar and Chael Sonnen to cool it with the talking. I watch to be entertained and to forget about life for a bit. I think all sports are just entertainment. Drama makes sports more fun.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jones and Cormier trying to steal attention away from the main event.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol naive

imadegen

They had another interview on foxsports1 later that day. here is the video:

penetrate i was bored today.

LoneWolf420

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol naive
    Do you know the backdoor politics that are involved with MMA? People don’t know that McCain sent letters to 50 governors urging them to ban the UFC. States began to ban MMA across the country. Cable networks and sponsors wanted nothing to do with the UFC.

Dana is trying to legalize and legitimize MMA in every state. PPV numbers mean jack $hit. He wants to make the UFC mainstream. It’s about mainstream acceptance, legalizing the sport in every state and worldwide expansion. This damages the brand.

There are people that are appalled by this. I guarantee something like this will never happen again. Expect to see changes because of this. Dana is working damage control. You are the one that’s naive.

We like it, uppity suits don't.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Do you know the backdoor politics that are involved with MMA? People don’t know that McCain sent letters to 50 governors urging them to ban the UFC. States began to ban MMA across the country. Cable networks and sponsors wanted nothing to do with the UFC.

Dana is trying to legalize and legitimize MMA in every state. PPV numbers mean jack $hit. He wants to make the UFC mainstream. It’s about mainstream acceptance, legalizing the sport in every state and worldwide expansion. This damages the brand.

There are people that are appalled by this. I guarantee something like this will never happen again. Expect to see changes because of this. Dana is working damage control. You are the one that’s naive.

We like it, uppity suits don't.
    yes, Mccain's disdain for mma is old news, you are talking like a newb who's just started watching ufc and has been reading about the history of ufc on wikipedia!

Lol dana and sholler couldnt give two shiits about it! They are all over twitter joking about it and having a laugh. If dana was really tht bothered about things like this he wouldnt have all the bullshit on tuf like junie browning and the "let me bang bro" douchebag

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yes, Mccain's disdain for mma is old news, you are talking like a newb who's just started watching ufc and has been reading about the history of ufc on wikipedia!

Lol dana and sholler couldnt give two shiits about it! They are all over twitter joking about it and having a laugh. If dana was really tht bothered about things like this he wouldnt have all the bullshit on tuf like junie browning and the "let me bang bro" douchebag
    vaughany, does this guy even roll?

P.S. Newb Wolf420, the UFC just announced a Fox card in AZ, you know, the state in which McCain is a Senator.

123 Last