jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you hit a woman you should have a bullet in your head

I would love to see and laugh my as off when the assassinate every women beater

Rice is just an animal that's what we classify him as here
    No we classify him as human. Things like this arnt black and white most of the time lotta gray area. I think had this happened at Ray's house then most would give more thought to Ray's side.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can't hit a woman.

Have to just grab her so she doesn't swing at you

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32331

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Insignificant? No not saying that at all. Miserable humans as a whole, absofukinlutely.
    I was taught trifling meant like insignificant or unimportant in school

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    They were both drunk, alcohol could have been some of the reason she was out, but I heard radio host say the same thing, never put your hands on a woman unless she has a gun or knife, lol damn, its way to late for hands then, you need a gun or a knife in those situations. You must be pretty young, I used to have the same mindset as you, but once you experience life your mind gets wiser.
    I'm 35 years old...and believe me I've seen some of the worst behavior from women...not just in US...but also in Europe and Russia...I agree that alcohol and drugs makes people do and say crazy things, but even if she hit him a few times and sad a few things, how the hell can you justify a professional athlete (who's probably stronger than you and I combined) answering her back with a fist?

Maybe I was raised differently, but I just can't see what possibly she could've done to deserve this kind of a treatment from him.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I was taught trifling meant like insignificant or unimportant in school
    Certainly one definition. But here in the hood trifling also means, dishonest, shady, complete lack of ethics, sneaky, good for nothing, etc.

jtoler

Can't hit a woman.

Have to just grab her so she doesn't swing at you
    What if you caught soon to be Mrs. Gold in the bed phucking uncle Gold, she gets mad you caught her, jumps up and starts hitting you, do you simply restrain her?
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Lmao @ Michelle Beadles remarks to Stephen A. Smith
    Stephen A. Smith controversial domestic violence comments on ESPN's First Take draws immediate backlash from Michelle Beadle

Beadle, the co-host of ESPN's SportsNation, took to Twitter to bash her colleague: 'I'm now aware that I can provoke my own beating.'

BY NATHANIEL VINTON
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SHARE THIS URL

The hole kept getting deeper on Friday for ESPN personality Stephen A. Smith.
    Hours after making televised remarks that seemed to suggest women sometimes invited physical assault upon themselves, Smith posted an apology online, insisting he did “NOT believe a woman provokes the horrible domestic abuses that are sadly such a major problem in our society.”
    Smith’s trouble began during a morning appearance on “First Take,” the program on which he debates sports issues with Skip Bayless. Amid a discussion of the two-game suspension the NFL levied on Ravens running back Ray Rice this week for assaulting his then-fiancée, Janay Palmer, Smith ventured into a meandering soliloquy about domestic abuse.
    “Let’s make sure we don’t do anything to provoke wrong actions,” Smith said. “If we come after somebody has put their hands on you, it doesn’t negate the fact that they already put their hands on you. So let’s try to make sure that we can do our part in making sure that that doesn’t happen.”
    DELMUNDO, ANTHONY NYDN FREELANCE
    Stephen A. Smith sticks his foot in his mouth while talking about the Ray Rice domestic dispute incident on ESPN's First Take.

Smith said Rice, who was caught dragging an unconscious Palmer — whom he has since married — out of an Atlantic City elevator after allegedly slugging her, “probably deserves more than a two-game suspension.”
    Smith then added: “We also have to make sure that we learn as much as we can about elements of provocation.”
    The backlash was swift and severe, with Smith’s ESPN colleague Michelle Beadle sarcastically commenting on Twitter that she was “now aware that I can provoke my own beating.”
    BRYAN BEDDER
    ESPN's Michelle Beadle blasts Stephen A. Smith for 'irresponsible' comments on domestic violence.

"So I was just forced to watch this morning's First Take. A) I'll never feel clean again B) I'm now aware that I can provoke my own beating," Beadle wrote.
    The SportsNation co-host continued to go after Smith in a series of tweets.
    "I'm thinking about wearing a miniskirt this weekend...I'd hate to think what I'd be asking for by doing so @stephenasmith. #dontprovoke."

She added: "I was in an abusive relationship once. I'm aware that men & women can both be the abuser. To spread the message that we not 'provoke' is wrong ... Violence isn't the victim's issue. It's the abuser's. To insinuate otherwise is irresponsible and disgusting. Walk. Away."
    Initially, Smith tried to quell the outrage on Twitter, where he posted a series of messages in which he practically reiterated the comments that had offended so many.
    “What about addressing women on how they can help prevent the obvious wrong being done upon them,” Smith wrote, insisting he “wasn’t BLAMING women for anything.”

Only after those messages fanned the flames did Smith post his statement claiming to “recognize the sensitivity of the issues and the confusion and disgust that my comments caused.”
    It’s not the first time Smith has suggested women have provoked assaults. After NFL receiver Chad Johnson was arrested on a charge of domestic battery in 2012 following a dispute with his then-wife, “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada, Smith said on ESPN that she may have blown up the incident for publicity. “Her actions have been completely glossed over,” Smith said.
    “I am sick and tired of men constantly being vilified and accused of things and we stop there,” Smith said on another occasion. “I’m saying, ‘Can we go a step further?’ Since we want to dig all deeper into Chad Johnson, can we dig in deep to her?”

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Has the great poet Snopp doggy dogg once said:

Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks..

stevenash

^
    Can't make a housewife out of a whore.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

I see some guys here support hitting woman you guys are real winners

jtoler

I see some guys here support hitting woman you guys are real winners
    I dont condone or support it, but...

Last edited by jtoler; 07-27-14 at 02:49 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    Did he get charged with rape or have any criminal charges pressed against him?

That's what I thought. Nothing but floozies looking for an easy payout for their services.

Kermit

Shit, I remember that one girl from Tahoe bragged about fukking Ben to her co-workers and even said that she hoped that she would have gotten knocked-up. Then she turns around and cries that she was raped and of course takes a money settlement over pursuing charges to get him locked up.

The real victim in all of those alleged rapes was Big Ben.

stevenash

^
    I hear what you are saying, but Ben, or any other high profile athlete/actor etc. needs to be real careful on their one night stands.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Bill Burr

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

where was all of this controversy and disgust when the judicial system gave him pretrial diversion or something? I just don't understand what the big deal is. I get that guys have been suspended longer for less. This is a guy that has had no prior transgressions though and has by all accounts looked to gotten his home life back on track. Guys on here talking about the message is that its okay to hit women is ridiculous to say the least. Rice is going to lose more money in those two games than any regular joe convicted of the same thing would have to pay. To suggest that Goodell's decision would somehow affect society and cause men to now think it is okay to hit women may be the most baseless thing I had ever heard.

Kermit

^
    I hear what you are saying, but Ben, or any other high profile athlete/actor etc. needs to be real careful on their one night stands.
    Oh, I agree. I am just saying that it was never actually proven that he did anything, but he was still suspended. In fact there was more evidence that everything was consensual and these women had their own agenda, but in order to make things go away quickly, these money hungry broads had to be paid off.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Oh, I agree. I am just saying that it was never actually proven that he did anything, but he was still suspended. In fact there was more evidence that everything was consensual and these women had their own agenda, but in order to make things go away quickly, these money hungry broads had to be paid off.
    Reminds me of those Duke Lacrosse players.

Bankroll First
    Don't Risk What You Cant Afford
    Bankroll First's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Friends

Friends we should all avoid retaliation. Make sure to hold strong with conviction. Do not do something you will later regret. Hitting a person is wrong regardless of the gender. Let us pray for Ray Rice and his fiancée. There was a dispute, and let us plead that is resolved. It was nice to hear people's opinions.
    Last edited by Bankroll First; 07-28-14 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Didn't spell fiancée correctly

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anyone who lays so much as a finger on a female, regardless of reason unless defending one's self, deserves to be beaten severely. No excuse, no reason, no justification, zippo ...

Wonder what would happen if one of these got attempted to be prosecuted as a gender-based hate crime ...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Anyone who lays so much as a finger on a female, regardless of reason unless defending one's self, deserves to be beaten severely. No excuse, no reason, no justification, zippo ...

Wonder what would happen if one of these got attempted to be prosecuted as a gender-based hate crime ...
    98 percent agreee with this, but if my life is in imminent danger, I'm taking her down.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

As the great literature composer, Snoop doggy dogg once said:

If that bitch can't swim, she bound to drizzown

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post

98 percent agreee with this, but if my life is in imminent danger, I'm taking her down.
    Yep, see the bold/underlined bit

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

People love there dogs more than there women smh.

Michael Vick should have not done a single hour in jail. Lost everything for killing some useless dangerous dogs which woulda prolly killed innocent kids playing in the streets anyway. Vick did society a favor yet got punished by the "law and people"

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lost everything for killing some useless dangerous dogs which woulda prolly killed innocent kids playing in the streets anyway. Vick did society a favor yet got punished by the "law and people"
    No, turned innocent dogs into fighting dogs, killed the innocent dogs that didn't want to fight.

Wish you were a dog and Vick got a hold of you.

one of the most ignorant posts ever posted here in sbr forumville.
    Beyond ignorant.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

No, turned innocent dogs into fighting dogs, killed the innocent dogs that didn't want to fight.

Wish you were a dog and Vick got a hold of you.

one of the most ignorant posts ever posted here in sbr forumville.
    Beyond ignorant.
    Had my share around pit bulls, they are not innocent by any standards. They are killers. Seen innocent kids attacked while riding there bikes by fucken pits. No use, Vick did society favor killing those dogs

stevenash

^
    No such thing as a bad dog, just bad dog owners.

Raise a puppy dog correctly, he won't go after you, yes there are some rogue dogs, just like people, but pits are born to kill, they are bred to kill,

Raise a pit correctly from the start, he'll be loyal and not overly aggressive.

Peace

lambo4bkfast
    lambo4bkfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

You seem to be caring a little much about this. Did your father beat your mother?

stevenash

1) you talking to me?
    2) if so, never heard of ya pal
    3) care about as much as the next guy.
    4) and you think it's cool to smack women around?
    5) my father is dead, and he went to his grave never as much as raising his hand to my mom, and this is any of your business, how exactly?
    6) you need a couple of hundred to turn pro here you half a hump broke dik fuk?
    7) go get your shine box

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Professional athletes beat their wives in other countries. The women are smart there and don't report it to police so they keep getting paid from husband's salary.

Turfgrass
    Turfgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Bill Burr
    That was awesome!

jjgold

Pit bulls have no use indoors domesticated they belong in the jungle

They are murderers

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Anyone who's had a girlfriend or wife, knows they sometimes purposely do stuff to piss you off. You've been together long enough and she knows you and knows what will piss you off as opposed to what will make you become severely angry. She knows your secrets and knows your faults even the sensitive ones, and will sometimes use them in an argument against you, just to set you off. During the argument, she wants you to feel equally or even more upset (usually more) as she's feeling at the moment. While I'm not saying it's right to hit her (and it isn't right) the girlfriends/wives sometimes provoke these altercations the end with a punch.
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave The Inevitable 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123