Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Univ of Tex Football breaking news..... damn tsips!

someone please explain to me coach Charlie Strong's decision to kick Kendall Sanders and Montrel Meander off the team? seriously, he finally gets two players who know how to perform a proper double team, and he boots them.... wtf?????

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 more might be getting ran off.... strong is cleaning the place up its pretty clear uncle mack was running a loose ship

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    5 more might be getting ran off.... strong is cleaning the place up its pretty clear uncle mack was running a loose ship
    good luck with that.... something about being a t.u. football player makes them think they are entitled, above the law, and that everything should just be given to them.... (in this case, the girl's front, and back, doors). I spent three years in law school there and witnessed as a student on campus, and eight years of living in austin practicing law, officing next to a big tu booster/supporter who often had the inside scoop on all the shit they had to cover up, legally, for their football/basket ball, and yes, even baseball players who just felt that the world was there for their taking.......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    good luck with that.... something about being a t.u. football player makes them think they are entitled, above the law, and that everything should just be given to them.... (in this case, the girl's front, and back, doors). I spent three years in law school there and witnessed as a student on campus, and eight years of living in austin practicing law, officing next to a big tu booster/supporter who often had the inside scoop on all the shit they had to cover up, legally, for their football/basket ball, and yes, even baseball players who just felt that the world was there for their taking.......
    Gonna be tough to change the culture if that's the case. Looks like he's doomed for failure unless he just keeps allowing players to run free and think their untouchable though they aren't winning that way either. I'd like to see Texas back on top, the right way, so hopefully he can pull it off.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Charlie in a fight he cant win

Auto Donk

Although I'm an Aggie and generally smile when I see tu flounder, I think Strong may be "strong" enuff to finally instill some discipline on the field; the off-field shit that he has less control over (his players at frat parties going straight up bbc on sorority girls, etc.) is going to be an even bigger challenge.

teaserpleaser

We'll that's a very Texas way of thinking and if anything can be covered up or looked over to benefit a football player its Texas...But its Strongs way or the high way I think they hired him to clean that program up top to bottom im talking about recruiting everything. Most major CFB programs not just UT have players that feel like they are gods.....YOU should have seen USC when Pete era was there my uncle taught history there and lived in the apartments on shrine right on campus so I was there all the time before reggie got busted ALLL of the football players had 50k sports cars parting it up (I had a post here but I cant find it years old obviously pre them getting caught... ALL the major football programs bend rules cheat offer 100$ hand shakes bullshit summer jobs that kids don't show up to. You have to listen and respect your coach no good luck about that you'll be picking splinters out your ass from riding the bench or you'll have to sit out and transfer hopefully you haven't burnt your redshirt. Something you learn quickly in football at any level better not piss off coach

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

University of Texas football players Kendall Sanders, left, and Montrel Meander, right, leave the Travis County Criminal Justice Center after being booked , Thursday, July 24, 2014 in Austin, Texas. Sanders and Meander, two University of Texas football players were arrested and charged Thursday with felony sexual assault after a female student said she was raped in a campus dorm room last month. (AP Photo/Austin American-Statesman, Ralph Barrera)

jjgold

Ralph Barrera/AP
    University of Texas football players Kendall Sanders, left, and Montrel Meander, right, leave the Travis County Criminal Justice Center after being booked , Thursday, July 24, 2014 in Austin, Texas. Sanders and Meander, two University of Texas football players were arrested and charged Thursday with felony sexual assault after a female student said she was raped in a campus dorm room last month. (AP Photo/Austin American-Statesman, Ralph Barrera)

teaserpleaser

Although I'm an Aggie and generally smile when I see tu flounder, I think Strong may be "strong" enuff to finally instill some discipline on the field; the off-field shit that he has less control over (his players at frat parties going straight up bbc on sorority girls, etc.) is going to be an even bigger challenge.
    The response above was to your other post..... to this one these aren't Coach strongs recruits and you could put Jesus himself or Bear Bryant and players are still going to be BBC on sorority girls on Every campus once again you should see the shit that happens on USC campus.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its a crazy story either way you slice it

jjgold

Yes..I think what happened is one of guys was taping the sex and she must of got pissed off and said she was raped

She admitted consensual sex with one guy but not the other who entered the room

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

I'm a Ohio State alum and it was a normal thing to see the football players driving escalades or tahoes.....sorority chicks lining up to get dicked down. Dudes sleeping with professors wives.....crazy stuff

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    I'm a Ohio State alum and it was a normal thing to see the football players driving escalades or tahoes.....sorority chicks lining up to get dicked down. Dudes sleeping with professors wives.....crazy stuff
    yep, many a white ho prefers bbc over the obviously less-satisfying "mwc" (medium white cocck)...... one of those bbc loving sorority hoes once told me in the club she wanted me to "fck her with ten inches and make it hurt," so I took her home, fcked her twice and hit hear in the head with a baseball bat!
    Points Awarded:

redking gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Ralph Barrera/AP
    the guy in the black hoodie still had attitude during the perp walk, humming a lil wayne tune and rappin' "beat that pussy like emmitt till....."

jjgold

tough to prove they raped girl although colleges now with zero tolerance

how fukkin stupid are these guys????

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

They dumb as f@#%......here you have a new coach who said on day one zero tolerance and you still get yourself in stupid situations.

teaserpleaser

immature would be the word I use ....Its tougher to prove you didn't rape her imo then its being reported they found her cowering under a desk well that's not good at all.... If you just hook up with a chick like college kids do every night.... what if that random chick for whatever reason decides to say you raped her? You're in a world of hurt now and good luck providing enough evidence that you didn't. Its a lot of power for some of the stupid chicken heads to have.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

someone please explain to me coach Charlie Strong's decision to kick Kendall Sanders
    I read that as Kernel Sanders.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Black coach, black players, you got yourself a situation here

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

For those keeping score.

Dismissed
    Josh Turner
    Jalen Overstreet
    Chevoski Collins
    Joe Gergeron
    Leroy Scott
    Chet Moss

Suspended indefinitely
    Kendall Sanders
    Montrel Meander

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Sam Houston might be the best football team in the state this season at this rate.

jjgold

If your a great athlete you should go no where near chicks as far as sex unless you date her for a while

dumb mother fukkers thats all that cannot read or write

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    That's why this rape stuff is crazy, they have no need to do that shit. You got girls lining up to bend over. I do think a lot of the time they're embarrassed and scream rape but this isn't the case here. She was cool with the one dude but didn't want the forced tag team.

jjgold

I true they both get 50 years prison

they would end up in jail anyway someday its just a little earlier