z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Wiggins for Love ?

Reports coming out the Cavs will trade Wiggins for Love ...

This is big ....Love is cool with it

Cavs are the favorites right know without Love...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think they will regret it if they do.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I posted an article in players talk Thursday afternoon that has more details. Hope the trade doesn't happen.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 peat

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

I rather have wiggins and benett, ppl give shit to mello for not being a winner what about love, game was on the line guy chokes 5fts including foul on 3 last play of the game and if i remember right needs to make 1 to tie,two to win bricks everything blames team mates

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I rather have wiggins and benett, ppl give shit to mello for not being a winner what about love, game was on the line guy chokes 5fts including foul on 3 last play of the game and if i remember right needs to make 1 to tie,two to win bricks everything blames team mates
    Some players are just loved unconditionally while others are hated. Everyone gives Melo shit for sucking in the playoffs and only making the WCF. At least he has made the playoffs while Love hasn't in 6 years in the league. His teams haven't been terrible either, he's not a leader or winner but just a guy who puts up meaningless numbers. I hope he does go to Cleveland so when they don't win it all people will see that Love didn't win because he's a loser and not because his team sucks.

If they do win, people will praise him and it's funny because if Melo played with LeBron and they won it all, people would say Melo only won because of LeBron.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Love is proven Superstar and is still young. Wiggins hasn't done a thing yet. Clev gets the best of this deal by far.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Cavaliers "Open" to Including Wiggins in Trade for Love

Cavs reversed the stance they previously announced publicly, so it is less likely that they will have a Big 4 next season along with LeBron and Kyrie, as it may be tough to land Love and keep Wiggins.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

If they are smart they just wait to acquire love before the deadline during the season. Minnesota will be desperate by then.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

big mistake

Wiggins much more upside

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    If they are smart they just wait to acquire love before the deadline during the season. Minnesota will be desperate by then.
    yeah would make the most sense for sure

jjgold

Love is a white boy
    not a killer
    no thank you

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Love is a white boy
    not a killer
    no thank you
    But he is jj 20 and 12 no telling what he can do with lebron

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Love is a whiner, not big tyme.

Whined about not winning. (It's the NBA, you can make the playoffs with 1 superstar, he never did)

Whined about not getting a max contract. (He's not a max contract guy)

Whined about not getting playing time on Team USA (He's not one of the 10 best guys in the U.S. was lucky to make the team)

Whine, whine, whine. Guys like that have zero killer instinct. Lebron will want him out in 2 years if they get him.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Love is a whiner, not big tyme.

Whined about not winning. (It's the NBA, you can make the playoffs with 1 superstar, he never did)

Whined about not getting a max contract. (He's not a max contract guy)

Whined about not getting playing time on Team USA (He's not one of the 10 best guys in the U.S. was lucky to make the team)

Whine, whine, whine. Guys like that have zero killer instinct. Lebron will want him out in 2 years if they get him.

Love is a bitch, cavs should keep the Canadian kids.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

jjgold

I like what I see wit Wiggins in summer ball

Lebron makes him 50x better than that also

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85
    then they could be competing with 10 other teams instead of just 2 now.

jjgold

I say trade never happens

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I say trade never happens
    LeBron calling the shots now, if he wants Love on the team they will get him at all costs.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Love is a legend. wiggins is a work in progress with lots of potential. lebron needs nba ready superstars

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Love and legend in same sentence and dude can't get to the playoffs do some of you actually watch sports? Or just like to spit stuff out your mouth like Jj gold lmao can't make this shit up at Sbr

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Ok, here comes the first non biased opinion in the thread.

Love is awesome. I believe he is actually underrated and for those that say he cannot bring a team with decent players to the playoffs you need to get your head examined. That roster has been TERRIBLE.

BUT, and this is a HUGE but.....

they are better off NOT making this deal. Both Wiggins and Bennett have large upside. And by that I mean large. Playing on a well coached team WITH LeBron as a teammate will only speed up their learning curve. For cap reasons as well as roster reasons the Cav's are better off NOT making this deal. LeBron needs to calm down and realize that he has 7 great seasons left. If he is patient this team could be one of the best ever AND they would have the cash from all of the extracurricular monies to be able to go well into the luxury to keep them together for the rest of his career.

That is all.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Love and legend in same sentence and dude can't get to the playoffs do some of you actually watch sports? Or just like to spit stuff out your mouth like Jj gold lmao can't make this shit up at Sbr
    It is funny stuff, he has had the players around him to make it at least one time in six years. Some will always be Love apologists though and not see what he really is. He's lost up in Minny so no one even watches him and I've probably seen him more than many since Syracuse players love to get lost up there as well.

Even the Minnesota faithful on SBR don't think he's very good, that says it all.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Ok, here comes the first non biased opinion in the thread.

Love is awesome. I believe he is actually underrated and for those that say he cannot bring a team with decent players to the playoffs you need to get your head examined. That roster has been TERRIBLE.

BUT, and this is a HUGE but.....

they are better off NOT making this deal. Both Wiggins and Bennett have large upside. And by that I mean large. Playing on a well coached team WITH LeBron as a teammate will only speed up their learning curve. For cap reasons as well as roster reasons the Cav's are better off NOT making this deal. LeBron needs to calm down and realize that he has 7 great seasons left. If he is patient this team could be one of the best ever AND they would have the cash from all of the extracurricular monies to be able to go well into the luxury to keep them together for the rest of his career.

That is all.
    Put it this way, If Love were in the Eastern Conference they would've made the playoffs easy EVERY YEAR. You can't make the playoffs in the West with one player.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Put it this way, If Love were in the Eastern Conference they would've made the playoffs easy EVERY YEAR. You can't make the playoffs in the West with one player.
    Just not true. They won 24, 15, 17, 26, 31 and 40 in his years.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude. Obviously those win totals would be higher if he played in the east.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

Love doesn't win, he's soft, and he's injury prone. PASS

Seriously they should go after Ryan Anderson instead. Half the price same skill set

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    Dude. Obviously those win totals would be higher if he played in the east.
    Averaging 25.5 wins a year but going to the East is magically gonna put them in the playoffs.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

There's absolutely no way I would trade the number one prospect since Lebron James entered the NBA for Kevin Love... No flippin' way. There are no guarantees, but the Cavs have struck gold getting Lebron back while having Kyrie to be his go to guy. Wiggins will freaking flourish with these two starting besides him. They don't need Love to win it within 2 years with their current roster IMO. They keep this roster and they win 4 of the next 5 titles

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Why do people keep expecting said player to "GET HIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS"......Nobody does that in the NBA...its a team sports.....Do you watch sports ? Lebron did not lead the Cavs to the post season in his rookie year...in fact, it took him 3 years for him to turn the team around. Love did not get the Wolves their either...can u guess why? No talent around him...Al Jefferson was their best player..they still had Kevin Ollie...for christ sakes..Randy Wittman was their coach...then he got fired the next year in favor of Kurt Rambis...Love missed 22 games that year...what was he expected to do that year?

Keep in mind this is the Western Conference...2009-10...third season...who's on the roster besides Al Jefferson....Darko Millicic....Name a roster in the entire Western Conference...they measure up to? Do you penetrating realize who finished 8th that year in the Western Conference? The Oklahoma Thunder...an 8th place team won 50 gotdamn games...in the eastern conference that same year..Chicago finished 8th winning 41..thats good enough for a 10th place finish in the Western Conference 2009-10 season...and your asking why Kevin Love can't get Minny to the playoffs? LOL....what r u smokin?

2011 was a lock out year...2012..Love broke his hand and missed 64 games...still wondering why he "can't get his team to the playoffs"? Name a roster in the western conference last year that Minny can measure up to? Phoenix? Well shit they missed the playoffs too..Whats wrong with Dragic and Channing Frye? Buncha scrubs eh? The 8th place team in the western conference...Mavs took the Spurs to 7 games...and you expect Love, a streaky Kevin Martin and hit or miss Corey Brewer to step over the Suns and the Mavs and make the playoffs? LOL...again...what are you smoking? do you really think the Cavs are better off without a guy who is 26 and 12 the last 2 seasons? Al Jefferson had the single game rebound record...until a certain Power Forward broke it...take a guess who it was....

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Defence is huge in playoffs and i dont think love suits the cavs, wiggins is already a good defender, having trouble quoting and transfer pts with opera mini but agree with cuse

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    There's absolutely no way I would trade the number one prospect since Lebron James entered the NBA for Kevin Love... No flippin' way. There are no guarantees, but the Cavs have struck gold getting Lebron back while having Kyrie to be his go to guy. Wiggins will freaking flourish with these two starting besides him. They don't need Love to win it within 2 years with their current roster IMO. They keep this roster and they win 4 of the next 5 titles
    According to who!? He wasn't even the clear #1. Embiid was going to be before the injury. And then Parker should have been.

Here are some draft picks since LeBron:
    Dwight Howard
    Derrick Rose
    Blake Griffin
    Anthony Davis
    Kevin Durant
    Chris Paul
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    James Harden
    Steph Curry

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    According to who!? He wasn't even the clear #1. Embiid was going to be before the injury. And then Parker should have been.

Here are some draft picks since LeBron:
    Dwight Howard
    Derrick Rose
    Blake Griffin
    Anthony Davis
    Kevin Durant
    Chris Paul
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    James Harden
    Steph Curry

If your going to say according to who, then I can say the same thing about what you said in your response... People, players, media have all had there eye on this kid since he was 15 saying he could be the next Lebron. And regardless of who was potentially going to be drafted #1, my point doesn't consider what draft slot the player was taken in the draft... I'm just saying that Wiggins has been the most highly touted prospect to enter the NBA since Lebron based on what many have said. Also everyone you mentioned in that list has certainly created a name for themselves, but none of them had gotten the attention Wiggins had prior to entering the NBA.
    Points Awarded:

STAX gave zam77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    If your going to say according to who, then I can say the same thing about what you said in your response... People, players, media have all had there eye on this kid since he was 15 saying he could be the next Lebron. And regardless of who was potentially going to be drafted #1, my point doesn't consider what draft slot the player was taken in the draft... I'm just saying that Wiggins has been the most highly touted prospect to enter the NBA since Lebron based on what many have said. Also everyone you mentioned in that list has certainly created a name for themselves, but none of them had gotten the attention Wiggins had prior to entering the NBA.
    Love this post, and agree with all of it. The problem is this... LeBron will be out of his prime by the time Wiggins is entering his. Wiggins is only 19, and while I have posted on this forum recently that I think Wiggins is a future HOFer, he isn't gonna be a superstar for 3-5 years. LeBron will be 34/35 by the time Wiggins reaches his potential (if he reaches his potential, there is always an if no matter who we are talking about). On the surface, I can see why one would not want to trade Wiggins for Love, but for the current state of my team (The Cavs), I want the best chance to win a title... and the best chance for the Cavs to EVER win a title is to get Kevin Love on this team as soon as possible. Give me Love now, and the Cavs win 3-4 titles in the next 5 years... then we get to suck while Wiggins is tearing up the league for someone else, but give me the best chance at those titles now, I can suffer later. Better chance Cavs win a title with Love now, than with Wiggins now, I think that is agreed upon... and Im willing to live with whatever happens afterwards

12 Last