You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Sorry bro

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I hope Morneau wins so you look like a jackass
    He didn't. Never had a chance because of the solid reasons that I stated. Sorry that my knowledge offends you.

Maybe you should try doing your homework next time before you lose your trailer payment on Morneau.

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by lovetobet; 07-14-14 at 09:53 PM.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    He didn't. Never had a chance because of the solid reasons that I stated. Sorry that my knowledge offends you.

Maybe you should try doing your homework next time before you lose your trailer payment on Morneau.

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So who'd you take champ? Its not rocketscience so you should have nailed this petty 10 man contest... maybe you bet the field against Morneau and won a double cheeseburger?

lovetobet

So who'd you take champ? Its not rocketscience so you should have nailed this petty 10 man contest... maybe you bet the field against Morneau and won a double cheeseburger?
    Josh D., Joey Bats and Cespedes and I'm feeling pretty damn good with Cespedes going against Frazier in the finals. But I never stated I could or would pick the winner, I stated that taking a lefty in this park, in particular Morneau, was as good as throwing your money away. Sorry you and Eagles guy didn't do your home work enough to figure that out, it wasn't that hard to figure out. I also stated that Puig would absolutely CHOKE, which he did = 0 HOME RUNS, because he is a FEKING USLESS BEITCH HEADCASE. And that although I liked Stanton I saw absolutely NO VALUE at 3-1 odds. Don't HATE just because I'm right and you lost your DOUBLE WIDE PAYMENT.

STAX

I didnt bet on it bro... I stated if I did bet on it I would have picked Puig.... then I said he would either run away with it or look bad... he looked bad. I just hoped Morneau would win to make you look like more of a tool than you already do

lovetobet

I didnt bet on it bro... I stated if I did bet on it I would have picked Puig.... then I said he would either run away with it or look bad... he looked bad. I just hoped Morneau would win to make you look like more of a tool than you already do
    HAHA, yeah right you didn't bet on it. You had half your money on Puig (a total public dumbass play with absolutely ZERO VALUE at the FEKING odds they had him at) and the other half of your money on Morneau (a complete flush of your money that you could have saved by doing 5 minutes worth of research on this park and how it plays against lefty hitters).

YOU SIR ARE A BOOKS WET DREAM!! I BET THEY TREAT YOU REAL NICE AND LUBE YOU UP REAL GOOD BEFORE THEY ASS REAM YOU EACH TIME THEY SEE YOU!!!

You're sharp as a ball bearing, as slick as sand paper, a window licker, sharp as a bowling ball and of course the proud owner of a lifetime bus pass on the short bus. Keep riding window licker, keep on riding. I'll go collect my ticket, although I didn't really expect to win and didn't bet a lot, I did know who not to bet on, more than you can say.

STAX

HAHA, yeah right you didn't bet on it. You had half your money on Puig (a total public dumbass play with absolutely ZERO VALUE at the FEKING odds they had him at) and the other half of your money on Morneau (a complete flush of your money that you could have saved by doing 5 minutes worth of research on this park and how it plays against lefty hitters).

YOU SIR ARE A BOOKS WET DREAM!! I BET THEY TREAT YOU REAL NICE AND LUBE YOU UP REAL GOOD BEFORE THEY ASS REAM YOU EACH TIME THEY SEE YOU!!!

You're sharp as a ball bearing, as slick as sand paper, a window licker, sharp as a bowling ball and of course the proud owner of a lifetime bus pass on the short bus. Keep riding window licker, keep on riding. I'll go collect my ticket, although I didn't really expect to win and didn't bet a lot, I did know who not to bet on, more than you can say.
    At least you're a funny tool!!!!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ignore that ignored no life troll, only comes on here to bet the fukkin derby? what a retard probably watches WWE when we're busy cashing REAL games... fukkin loser had the giants I bet on their ice cold streak LOL

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Ignore that ignored no life troll, only comes on here to bet the fukkin derby? what a retard probably watches WWE when we're busy cashing REAL games... fukkin loser had the giants I bet on their ice cold streak LOL
    I thought you had me on ignore you LYING FAGGEOT STALKER?? So now you are not just a useless little beitch but you are a LYING USELESS LITTLE BEITCH!!!! I haven’t posted anything on this site in 25 days and then I post in this thread only, which you weren’t in and all of a sudden you are in here responding to me. HAHAHA YOU ARE A FAGGOET TROLL STALKER PUESSY AIR BETTING BEITCH. NOW FUECK OFF AND GO FIST YOURSELF WHILE YOU DEEPTHROAT YOUR UNCLE AND GIVE YOUR COUSINS A DOUBLE JERKOFF YOU AaSSLICKING CUENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAX

I thought you had me on ignore you LYING FAGGEOT STALKER?? So now you are not just a useless little beitch but you are a LYING USELESS LITTLE BEITCH!!!! I haven’t posted anything on this site in 25 days and then I post in this thread only, which you weren’t in and all of a sudden you are in here responding to me. HAHAHA YOU ARE A FAGGOET TROLL STALKER PUESSY AIR BETTING BEITCH. NOW FUECK OFF AND GO FIST YOURSELF WHILE YOU DEEPTHROAT YOUR UNCLE AND GIVE YOUR COUSINS A DOUBLE JERKOFF YOU AaSSLICKING CUENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    u mad bro?

lovetobet

At least you're a funny tool!!!!
    No I'm a winner and you are a loser that decided to jump in and get all douchy for no reason about something that had nothing to do with you. Except it did have to do with you didn't it because I called out your bets, not knowing they were your bets and that's why you got all douchy. Can't help it if you bet losers, loser.

lovetobet

u mad bro?
    Nope, not at all. Guys just a useless little faggoet. You a loser bro?

STAX

but you were douchy first... and my dad can beat up your dad

lovetobet

Where was I douchy first? I said nothing to you about anything and then you jumped in and said you hoped Morneau won so I looked like a jackass; that's you being a DOUCHE, you feking Douche. I hadn't said one word to you before that, Are you really a window licker?

lovetobet

Oh and that's not surprising, you strike me as the type to have others do your fighting for you; your dad, boyfriend, little sister, poodle, etc.

First 12