GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Wow. You honestly think you can just copy and paste and substitute numbers and call it a fade.

Best part about your posts are that both were before I even made my Pirates thread so now I KNOW you're both lying.

Good job fellas.
    Which was blatantly done to try and avoid a thread like this one?

You just gave the play extra backing like the SBA. Thanks you mush. I'm not copying and pasting nothing. No reason to lie about anything. You want my bookies number? I'm sure he would love to bring your azz on...he doesn't take air, PSI or Monopoly money so I hope you got good credit

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    wow mega you buried that fat fukk

you should bury him too.

don't u have betting slips too? u know the ones you bums make with crayons and toilet paper when u bet your cans.

lol

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Who is this guy?

Never fukkin' heard of you pal.

At at least these other guys are real posters, not some nobody that just likes to jump on bandwagons.
    wheres ur video?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    wheres ur video?
    Excuse me? I post video all the time, screen shots, plus for a year logged every bet (almost 1600 wagers).

If you want to talk about videos or screen shots, I am probably not the guy to do it with.

GT21Megatron

Wizzle you fail to mention all the fuggin tickets I PM you that would of taken 3 days to make while you have yet to send jack shit.

GT21Megatron

Excuse me? I post video all the time, screen shots, plus for a year logged every bet (almost 1600 wagers).

If you want to talk about videos or screen shots, I am probably not the guy to do it with.
    Yea.....nice video bad ass

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrdi_z...m-upload_owner
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cappinpicks

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

What I guess I don't get here are these things:

1. If somebody sucks so bad you would just sit in front of your computer and fade all of their picks. Seriously, with all of us struggling to hit a 5% profit margin you would not want to scare a true fade option away. The worst thing in the world would be if the guy stopped posting.

2. If you don't believe somebody, why does it bother you? There are tons of air bettors out there and frankly I don't give a shot if they bet air, their mothers panties or $5k a game.....what matters to me is ME.

I just dont don't know why there are 5 or 10 people on this site so caught up in this. Isn't this supposed to be a gaming forum? I learn from everyone, the good, the bad and the ugly. Right now there are probably 5 or 6 really good cappers on this site that I have seen in Players Talk. I don't want those guys to lose interest because I like to hear what they have to say.

I wish is hi understood why everyone is so peaved at other guys on here....makes no sense to me.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    ahahahah

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

You have a problem. Lol. So I posted some stupid videos along with the others? Should you give a flying shit? Probably not, but whatever. If you'd like to see my threads (there are 3 major ones I believe) they are not hard to find. Just look for threads that people actually read and gave a shit about.

Never had an issue with you, but if you'd like to start, feel free.

GT21Megatron

You have a problem. Lol. So I posted some stupid videos along with the others? Should you give a flying shit? Probably not, but whatever. If you'd like to see my threads (there are 3 major ones I believe) they are not hard to find. Just look for threads that people actually read and gave a shit about.

No thanks bro. Judging by your feet (guessing size 6) your probably some fat Brokedick who hasn't seen his pecker in years. Don't puff your chest out about posting some stupid ass videos thinking that means anything. You want to have a video battle? Thanks but no thanks. I'm done with you so let it go internet hee-man
    Points Awarded:

Cappinpicks gave GT21Megatron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

No thanks bro. Judging by your feet (guessing size 6) your probably some fat Brokedick who hasn't seen his pecker in years. Don't puff your chest out about posting some stupid ass videos thinking that means anything. You want to have a video battle? Thanks but no thanks. I'm done with you so let it go internet hee-man
    Oh no, so dismissive of you....I am terribly upset.

I would like to find one thing in any of my posts that refers to 'tough', 'He-man' or the like. You seem to have become very confused... Dementia much?

I posted regarding ding the validity of posting some BS copy and paste ticket, idiot. Saying if whoever it was wanted to prove it all they would need to do was take a video or screenshots of their wagers. Actually trying to be helpful.

If that is too tough for you to figure it out....well, I don't know that I can make it any simpler.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Dollar buried

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

And if you'd seriously like to talk about the size of my feet...say hi at the Bash. I would be happy to introduce you to them.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Not a single ticket posted yet nothing but celebration from the so-called faders.

Just proves how pathetic these guys are that they need to root for a complete stranger to lose.
    You are a fukking tool like your twin lakerboy....you are absolutely pathetic at gambling

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Dollar buried
    LOL.

GT21Megatron

Hahaha what? Let it go

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, you guys are such a cute little clan. What are there? Four of you? Maybe five? I have a hard time differentiating you all....I can tell that LeeTreaper is your unhung leader, but I keep losing track of exactly who is in your 'crew'.

It it is like Entourage for Internet losers....love it.

leetreaper

Lol, you guys are such a cute little clan. What are there? Four of you? Maybe five? I have a hard time differentiating you all....I can tell that LeeTreaper is your unhung leader, but I keep losing track of exactly who is in your 'crew'.

What crew, you are a fukking delusional clown, check your meds and stfu.

inZane

Ain't no crew here, Bro. I was just laughing at the video... I respect your picks in all sports, and us dog lovers need to stick together.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I always thought SBR was a place were we come together to beat the bookies not each other. What happened?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow

Just wow

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    I always thought SBR was a place were we come together to beat the bookies not each other. What happened?
    Funny

inZane

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Too many people with nothing better to do apparently,..you are spot on,Steel... I would love to get back to the topic of making money. I have enough fukkin drama in my life,instead of spending another minute here with a bunch of no-name, candy ass sobs...

leetreaper

Grand Fukking Slam Rays

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    Too many people with nothing better to do apparently,..you are spot on,Steel... I would love to get back to the topic of making money. I have enough fukkin drama in my life,instead of spending another minute here with a bunch of no-name, candy ass sobs...
    You clicked on this thread. You read 9 pages of it. You replied and just confessed to spending time here with a bunch of candy ass sobs.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

tsunami

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    You clicked on this thread. You read 9 pages of it. You replied and just confessed to spending time here with a bunch of candy ass sobs.

Hahaha... See now that's funny.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Top of the 9th HR. Wow.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Grand Fukking Slam Rays
    How'd that work out for ya shithead?

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

LOL what fukking thread this turned into

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

didnt read the whole thread, just makes me sick how you got the best fade on the entire site, might as well have some shit on his face do you have to tell him he has shit on his face and clown him? just fade and be nice maybe he will post more plays I dont get it, say twizzle get em next time bro keep your head up, instead of saying man your a bag of shit and suck at life lol its funny but hes more likely to not post when that happens. That takes away from the fade when hes scared to post.. okay im done

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weasle I've enrolled you four times in compulsive gambler meetings and all for you dropped out of

What's Going on?

First 1234