wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Nederlands Pick +120 Over Argentina

Im on Nederlands. They play good team ball and get back De Jong
    They are better attacking.
    Van Persie comes out big in this one because of him under performing last two games and virtually resting

Argentina will have Messi trying to do too much (although not a bad thing) with Di maria (their other main playmaker) out of the mix

I like my chances taking Nederlands Pick for regulation. If my bookie allows me to bet who will advance. Im taking Nederlands

Pick: Nederlands Pick 4 units

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wrong.

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

wrong forum

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The Dutch are the Buffalo Bills of soccer. Van Persie stinks in the elimination round. Argentina takes it.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Hard to go against Wikapedia , he has had a solid soccer run.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Van Persie comes out big in this one because of him under performing last two games and virtually resting

Argentina will have Messi trying to do too much (although not a bad thing) with Di maria (their other main playmaker) out of the mix

I like my chances taking Nederlands Pick for regulation. If my bookie allows me to bet who will advance. Im taking Nederlands

I love this play!!!!!!! Di Maria and Kung Aguero are both out!!!!

HOLLAND IS EASY MONEY and a gift a + money.

The 3 headed monster will advance easily to play Germany in a battle of European Titans.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

bear i think i saw aguero is in. still he shouldnt be 100%

i think the dutch fade here cause of the 120 they just played. i mean how many long runs did robben take 30?

he has to be tired. will make a play on holland first half then ill just watch the rest of the game

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

arhentina will be in the final

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Argentina's going to be forced to change tactics with Di Maria out (at least in theory). That might either improve or hinder their playing style.

Same story with Brazil. I think it's too easy to say that these 2 players going out will ruin their teams, when their teams weren't play to their potential in the last few games anyways.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Argentina's going to be forced to change tactics with Di Maria out (at least in theory). That might either improve or hinder their playing style.

Same story with Brazil. I think it's too easy to say that these 2 players going out will ruin their teams, when their teams weren't play to their potential in the last few games anyways.
    i think its safe to say Netherlands wants this game to be 0-0 and try to win on penalty kicks

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i think its safe to say Netherlands wants this game to be 0-0 and try to win on penalty kicks
    I don't think so, I think they can outplay Argentina the same way they beat Spain in the group stage.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

be hard to take the team from a country where drinking tea with thc is a daily relaxing beverage. versus the country that is playing basically at home, AND their relaxing beverage is tea with coco leaves.

wikkidinsane

Brazil is a different story. Even though i think the Germans will advance because they play a more controlled and disciplined game and will not allow brazil to just bully them; Brazil has history on their side: Havent lost a competitive game at home since 1975. They are the most successful country in world.cup history.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Brazil is a different story. Even though i think the Germans will advance because they play a more controlled and disciplined game and will not allow brazil to just bully them; Brazil has history on their side: Havent lost a competitive game at home since 1975. They are the most successful country in world.cup history.
    I think we have to add something important to that. Will FIFA risk massive protests if Brazil lose to Germany in an unfair manner, after already not punishing the Colombian player over Neymar and also Silva's yellow card.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    bear i think i saw aguero is in. still he shouldnt be 100%

i think the dutch fade here cause of the 120 they just played. i mean how many long runs did robben take 30?

he has to be tired. will make a play on holland first half then ill just watch the rest of the game
    I know Robben is human, but Ive never seen the Sob tired. I dont care how many minutes he has logged so far. Van Persie will be fresh, De Jong will be fresh, Robben will be fresh(because he is SuperHUman)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I know Robben is human, but Ive never seen the Sob tired. I dont care how many minutes he has logged so far. Van Persie will be fresh, De Jong will be fresh, Robben will be fresh(because he is SuperHUman)
    Here is an interesting question for u all....who has ran the most kilometres out of all the players in Dutch national side in this WC?

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Here is an interesting question for u all....who has ran the most kilometres out of all the players in Dutch national side in this WC?
    I would say Kuyt. He never stopped running against Mexico.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Bad pick Holland eventually will flop like they always do, they were lucky all WC:
    -should lost at least 2goals before first half with Spain, the worst game in Casillas history
    -stupid Aussie player forgot to use head with 100% chance to lead 2:1
    -Chile rested best player Vidal and it was still pretty even game, they only scored when Chile opened up like a whore in last 20minutes
    -Mexico needed only 5minutes to advance, most of the time they controlled game
    -Costa Rica didn`t got clear penalty in 60th minute, and Holland needed penalties to advance

Probably the best defender Ron Vlaar is out so they are fuuuk.De Jong won`t be full fit, Van Persie already looks like he needs holiday, Van Gaal doesn`t even know who is the best keeper, probably this poor guy from Ajax already lost his confidence(If he ever had).Mascherano will do solid italian job againt covering Robben space, they will slow down him like they did it against Belgium.

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Kuyt for sure.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurasik89 View Post

I would say Kuyt. He never stopped running against Mexico.
    Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    Kuyt for sure.
    Wesley Sneijder...55.7km ... 7th highest in tournament. Robben and Blind not far behind tho. Kuyt hasnt started every match otherwise id of gone with him as well

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Argentina should not lose this game. They have Messi. He is a game changer.

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Wesley Sneijder...55.7km ... 7th highest in tournament. Robben and Blind not far behind tho. Kuyt hasnt started every match otherwise id of gone with him as well
    That's right, forgot he didn't start initially. I think he ran 50km vs Mexico though haha
    Literally not a second did he rest.

Salmonman
    Salmonman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1626

Robben

Betlitelli
    Update your status

It was a tricky question because Wesley doesn`t run he walks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Indeed! A lot of strolling clearly

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

yes an amazing combo of speed and endurance. but he made so many runs all game vs cr. really tried to win it himself cause van persie wouldnt make good runs.

i just cant take them fulltime here but first half i think they are good pk +121

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Rojo will take Rooben, and Messi will be asisted by Gago ( in theory) and Aguero may be on in the second half.
    I see Palacio in the star up .
    Argetina 2 Holland 1 with Argentina been down 1 0 in the first 30 minutes.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

50/50 game imo

value is on the netherlands

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Bad pick.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Rojo will take Rooben, and Messi will be asisted by Gago ( in theory) and Aguero may be on in the second half.
    I see Palacio in the star up .
    Argetina 2 Holland 1 with Argentina been down 1 0 in the first 30 minutes.
    Excellent.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Argentina has not trailed anybody this whole tourny.

i'm thinking Holland just tries to play for the 0-0 draw b/c they are great at penalty kicks

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Argentina has not trailed anybody this whole tourny.

i'm thinking Holland just tries to play for the 0-0 draw b/c they are great at penalty kicks
    Hahahaha, and you think Argentinian players are like costa rica players???? You are soccer noob.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

messi hat trick, argentina 4-1

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Netherlands too. They are great on the counter and Argentina should be on the attack most of the time. Argentina is only going to score when Messi or maybe Higuain do a solo act and go 1 versus 3 or 4 defenders in the box and get lucky. It could happen but I like Robben to lead some speedy counters. No huge play as these are all coin flips that are often decided on a lucky bounce but Netherlands is clearly the play to me. If it goes to pk's I still favor Netherlands for obvious reasons.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    Hahahaha, and you think Argentinian players are like costa rica players???? You are soccer noob.
    no. How did you come to that conclusion from my post?

i think in the Costa Rica vs Holland game it was Costa Rica who wanted the game to go to penalty kicks

123 Last