cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i think he means as a performer in the WC...1990 runners up and they havnt made it passed the quarters till now, yet they are always a favorite to win the trophy

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Hard fukking game to pick. In my pool i keep going back and forth

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    i think both teams will score...these are big names that can and will open up to the likes of Messi, Higuain, Lavezzi, Robben, Persie, Sneijder...etc..wait for those lineups, if the dutch are playing de jong, persie n vlaar id have to give them the advantage purely on their team...argentina have been solid, they have controlled games and probably were unlucky to only win so marginally..that being said:

messi saves the day vs bosnia
    messi saves the day vs iran
    messi steals the show vs nigeria
    messi fades into the black until '118 assisting di maria
    messi makes no impact against belgium in a game that sees them register around 3-4 shots

without di maria how CAN they win lol
    good write up.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Lavezzi have been garbage so far all tourney wouldn't except him to suddenly find his groove in the semis, aside for the goal Higuain havent' done much either and aside from the goal last game he was like a ghost for the rest of it. This is basicly Argentina counting on Messi to carry them to the finals.

And the way i see it Holland have way more weapons to use then Argentina, seeing as how Sneijder , RVP , Robben & Huntelaar and Depay are all clicking currently.

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He was horrible in every way pal. Lukaku looked more impressive
    He opened up lanes for goals in both games he was subbed on, it was Origi's shot that Vertongen capitalized on when the goalie couldn't hold onto it, not to mention that he won Belgium the game against Russia. Plus looked outstanding in every way throughout the game against the USA.

You can't fault Origi for Tim Howard having the game of his life, Tim Howard only let up in extra time when he was completly worn out. Lukaku have played probably close to 200 minutes (if not more) in this WC and he's looked horribly in all but 20 or so of them.

But thanks for certifying that you are a dumb fkboi.
    Last edited by plekz; 07-09-14 at 08:11 AM.

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Eejit View Post

old news brah

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

whos replacing rvp

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="187"></iframe>
    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

has he been confirmed out?

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    whos replacing rvp
    Huntelaar. And RVP haven't been confirmed out yet either.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Bye Bye Netherlands.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

they intentionally game him food poisoning so they can have an EU vs. Americas final.

sbrhedge

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Huntelaar. And RVP haven't been confirmed out yet either.
    even if he plays, if the stomach flu is true, he will not be 100%.

stomach cramps, food poisoning, stomach virus make you sweat incredibly more.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

RVP has been poor since that Aussie game. Did anyone count the number of times he was offside against a rubbish team like Costa Rica? And Hunterlaar deserves a chance after being 2nd fiddle to RVP for the past few tournaments.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg, and packerd_00

sbrhedge

Janmaat also might out.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

600 in argentina to advance. 5dimes
    Last edited by cala56; 07-09-14 at 09:48 AM.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Im ready.

bihon
    bihon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    Bye Bye Netherlands.
    Despite visiting all the players under the shower, even the Dutch queen will not save Argentina tonight.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bihon View Post
    Despite visiting all the players under the shower, even the Dutch queen will not save Argentina tonight.
    Hahahha, funny

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    Bye Bye Netherlands.
    Didn't you just lose Di Maria for the game

packerd_00

Holland is still a damn solid team.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Netherlands striker Robin van Persie a doubt for World Cup Semi-Final with stomach problem #SSN
    — Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) July 8, 2014
    "Robin van Persie did not train with his team-mates before Wednesday’s match with Argentina due to a stomach bug but Holland’s coach, Louis van Gaal, hinted that his captain would play in the World Cup semi-final regardless."

wikkidinsane

Lavezzi have been garbage so far all tourney wouldn't except him to suddenly find his groove in the semis, aside for the goal Higuain havent' done much either and aside from the goal last game he was like a ghost for the rest of it. This is basicly Argentina counting on Messi to carry them to the finals.

And the way i see it Holland have way more weapons to use then Argentina, seeing as how Sneijder , RVP , Robben & Huntelaar and Depay are all clicking currently.

He opened up lanes for goals in both games he was subbed on, it was Origi's shot that Vertongen capitalized on when the goalie couldn't hold onto it, not to mention that he won Belgium the game against Russia. Plus looked outstanding in every way throughout the game against the USA.

You can't fault Origi for Tim Howard having the game of his life, Tim Howard only let up in extra time when he was completly worn out. Lukaku have played probably close to 200 minutes (if not more) in this WC and he's looked horribly in all but 20 or so of them.

But thanks for certifying that you are a dumb fkboi.
    You just proved that in this useless post, battyboy.
    LUKAKU > ORIGI. End of discussion. Now show me the ticket where you lay m,oney on Argentina, so it can be buried after the game. If Van Persie starts its over for you pusswhole

plekz

You just proved that in this useless post, battyboy.
    LUKAKU > ORIGI. End of discussion. Now show me the ticket where you lay m,oney on Argentina, so it can be buried after the game. If Van Persie starts its over for you pusswhole
    When he's in form yeah Lukaku is a more proven player then Origi, but in terms of this world cup save for 20 minutes or so Lukaku has looked ATROCIOUS, which is what is relavent here. Even if Lukaku had scored 250 goals this past season for Everton it would matter fk all in the world cup.

And this WC Origi have played alot better then Lukaku. But i wouldn't expect anything even remotely intelligent from someone from Duckwille USA.

And why the FK would i back Argentina against Holland? You on the pipe? or do you prefer the needle? So fkn unsure of your own sexuality that you have to have your female featured in your "prediction videos" stay BETA brosif.

wikkidinsane

When he's in form yeah Lukaku is a more proven player then Origi, but in terms of this world cup save for 20 minutes or so Lukaku has looked ATROCIOUS, which is what is relavent here. Even if Lukaku had scored 250 goals this past season for Everton it would matter fk all in the world cup.

And this WC Origi have played alot better then Lukaku. But i wouldn't expect anything even remotely intelligent from someone from Duckwille USA.

And why the FK would i back Argentina against Holland? You on the pipe? or do you prefer the needle? So fkn unsure of your own sexuality that you have to have your female featured in your "prediction videos" stay BETA brosif.
    You know deep down Lukaku is better and performed better in the World cup than Origi.
    What is your world cup record?
    You are definitely riding on Origis dik no matter what so keep arguing something you already lost
    You are so infatuated in my post that you try to oppose me on shit thats off topic.
    Hey, at the end of the day. i WILL BE +MONEY in the World cup and you will just be an angry self-hating-belgium-dik-riding bitch boi

wikkidinsane

Please GTFO my thread, and as far as i post here, don't comment in topics I start anymore. I dont want to be seeN arguing with a dunce like yourself anymore. I will not respond to your future posts, because I am a positive person, and responding to your negativity will only be handled in a rude manner by me and i'm not like that. So for this one last time: GO FUK YOURSELF~
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 07-09-14 at 01:25 PM.
    Points Awarded:

WildCelticsFan gave wikkidinsane 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

plekz

You know deep down Lukaku is better and performed better in the World cup than Origi.
    What is your world cup record?
    You are definitely riding on Origis dik no matter what so keep arguing something you already lost
    You are so infatuated in my post that you try to oppose me on shit thats off topic.
    Hey, at the end of the day. i WILL BE +MONEY in the World cup and you will just be an angry self-hating-belgium-dik-riding bitch boi
    So you claim that Lukaku coming in during extra time against USA and scoring one goal and an assist negates him looking like a ghost and hampering Belgiums attack in all previous games he was on the field? Then like i said you are on the PIPE. It would be enough to just look up Origi's stats for this WC to bury you completly. And it's kinda funnystyle you try pulling my card and claiming i'm riding Origi when you seem ready to go to war to defend a player who pretty much every fkn credible sports journalist in the world have been giving the AXE this entire WC up until the USA game when he was subbed on.

But i guess you in your infinite wisdom know alot better, i guess you know better then the coach of Belgium aswell that subbed Lukaku out in all those games, kinda funny aswell how Belgium all of a sudden starting clicking and creating as soon as he left the pitch. I guess Lukaku himself in tv-interviews apologizing to the Belgium people for his extremely poor performance this tournament is also beside the point right?

You are a JOKE.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

So you claim that Lukaku coming in during extra time against USA and scoring one goal and an assist negates him looking like a ghost and hampering Belgiums attack in all previous games he was on the field? Then like i said you are on the PIPE. It would be enough to just look up Origi's stats for this WC to bury you completly. And it's kinda funnystyle you try pulling my card and claiming i'm riding Origi when you seem ready to go to war to defend a player who pretty much every fkn credible sports journalist in the world have been giving the AXE this entire WC up until the USA game when he was subbed on.

But i guess you in your infinite wisdom know alot better, i guess you know better then the coach of Belgium aswell that subbed Lukaku out in all those games, kinda funny aswell how Belgium all of a sudden starting clicking and creating as soon as he left the pitch. I guess Lukaku himself in tv-interviews apologizing to the Belgium people for his extremely poor performance this tournament is also beside the point right?

You are a JOKE.
    you making yourself sound stupid, go home kid

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

wicki make a video

BobW
    BobW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Dutch line-up:

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Didn't you just lose Di Maria for the game
    Really not as big a deal as people are making out

bihon
    bihon's Avatar Become A Pro!

De Jong is back, which means a very attractive bet of cards over 3.5 @2.25.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Really not as big a deal as people are making out
    Well see,he doesn't have great accuracy that I will grant you.

wikkidinsane

Push. Both teams were very careful. Good look on your future bets. Going big on the finals.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Rojo will take Rooben, and Messi will be asisted by Gago ( in theory) and Aguero may be on in the second half.
    I see Palacio in the star up .
    Argetina 2 Holland 1 with Argentina been down 1 0 in the first 30 minutes.
    i was close

First 123