LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

LeBron is Meeting with Heat in 2-3 Days

Hopefully he will make "The Decision II" shortly thereafter as other free agents are waiting to see where he lands. Once he decides, I suspect there will be more rapid activity with others.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

If Bosh goes to Houst then the Heat can get Carmelo. That's what they are waiting to see.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Carmelo going to the Heat with James and Wade will be more of the same.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lebron is going to Vegas for a basketball camp then flying to Brazil to watch Germany win the world cup

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear is right

I think he is going there

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I hope the Decision II is in 3D.
    Points Awarded:

infamousbacardi gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Carmelo going to the Heat with James and Wade will be more of the same.
    I totally agree. They will just sell more sneakers.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

In 2010 all LeBron needed was Wade and Bosh. Now he's saying their not enough for him to come back. That tells you all you need to know about him going to the Heat. He thinks Wade and Bosh are shit now.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    In 2010 all LeBron needed was Wade and Bosh. Now he's saying their not enough for him to come back. That tells you all you need to know about him going to the Heat. He thinks Wade and Bosh are shit now.
    Lebron is such a pussy. He just made it to the NBA finals 3 years in a row ... now he wants a new team b/c
    "he choked this year in the Finals" ? man fukk Lebron he is a drama queen.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    If Bosh goes to Houst then the Heat can get Carmelo. That's what they are waiting to see.
    But if Bron re-signs with Heat, so will Bosh. See what I am saying? The Domino Effect all starts with where LeBron lands.

LT Profits

LeBron James is expected to meet with Heat president Pat Riley within the next 2-3 days.

The Heat have never fallen out of the running for LeBron, but there's no clear indication whether he's leaning toward re-signing in Miami or going elsewhere. His agent recently met with the Cavaliers, Suns, Rockets, Mavericks, and Lakers, and plenty of teams (and players) are hedging their bets in free agency until LeBron has decided where he'll play next season. Stay tuned for more blow-by-blow updates in the coming days.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But if Bron re-signs with Heat, so will Bosh. See what I am saying? The Domino Effect all starts with where LeBron lands.
    nah LT...

I heard on espn that Lebron and Melo can afford to drag this thing out a lot longer than Chris Bosh...

Teams are going to save enough money for Lebron but Bosh will be forced to make a decision before he knows what his boy Lebron will do...

i also think Melo and Lebron want to play on the same team... they smoke weed together and like to hit up clubs together.

LT Profits

The Rockets are "heavily engaged" in talks to acquire Chris Bosh, according to ESPN's Marc Stein.

Earlier on Sunday, Bosh's agent "scoffed" at reports that he was seeking a max deal outside of Miami. The Rockets' interest may signal that they're pessimistic about landing Carmelo Anthony, or it may simply be due diligence -- Bosh has been playing in LeBron's shadow for years, but he's still a top-tier scorer who turned 30 years old in March. If nothing else, the NBA free agency period has reached a new level of chaos and activity.

Sounds like Bosh WANTS to stay in Miami and Rockets are looking for a Hail Mary

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Lebron is such a pussy. He just made it to the NBA finals 3 years in a row ... now he wants a new team b/c
    "he choked this year in the Finals" ? man fukk Lebron he is a drama queen.
    did you even watch the nba finals lmaooo. Lebron was easily the best player on the court, basically every single game night in and night out other then gm 3 or 4 where Leonard went off. Wade is literally trash now and Bosh seems to not play against the pacers and san antonio. If i was Lebron id do the same thing, 2 people on your team wanting big money when they cant even deliver, he could go to probably half the teams in the league and win a championship, he makes everybody around him better, barely anybody in the league can say the same

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

just listened to a credible reporter from cleveland and he even managed to convince me that lebron is headed back to the cavs.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Come home Lebron! I lost my bitterness towards you years ago.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Bosh for the max! this is getting ridiculous.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

the best thing that could happen for wade is lebron leaving. bosh then returns to toronto or houston and wade gets his max deal to remain a heat. and no one blames him for breaking up the heatles.

perfect.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Did not think LeBron would go back to Cavs since Gilbert ripped him in that open letter in comic sans.

jjgold

Wade is not getting a max deal

He could not start on 20 nba teams

LT Profits

Bosh is coming back to Miami, even if LeBron does not commit soon.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I thought it was pretty telling that ESPN reported that Bosh is seriously considering a max deal with Houston AFTER talking with Lebron over the weekend. That sure sounds like Lebron told him that he was out of Miami.

As a Cleveland fan, I'm excited about it either way. I think the team will immediately compete with Lebron and could be the faves in the East but I think the team in the long run might be better without him. I think the pieces are really starting to come together and the next 3 to 5 years will be very good for the Cav's.

jjgold

LT ?????????????

Bosh is going to Houston, he got a massive offer

no way he turns it down

LT Profits

It is MORE telling that Bosh has not accepted the Houston offer yet. He WANTS to stay in Miami.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I agree no way Bosh turns down that Houston offer

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    He'd rather stay in Miami, could just be waiting to see if LeBron makes up his mind soon. If Bron drags it out, then Bosh has decision to make.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Yep, Bosh seems like a Miami, Hollywood type. He's probably going to hold on for as long as he can. I'm not sure Miami will reup him if Lebron backs out on them. Heck, they might scratch Bosh and Wade in the process. That could really hurt both of their pocketbooks.

It is MORE telling that Bosh has not accepted the Houston offer yet. He WANTS to stay in Miami.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Bosh going back home to live with his fellow dinasours in the Mesozoic era. That's what I've heard.

jjgold

I thought Texas no state tax either???

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Bosh going back home to live with his fellow dinasours in the Mesozoic era. That's what I've heard.
    After his playing career is over he's going back to Toronto to be the new mascot.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

You are a moron .. who the penetrate says no to $40 million .. are you on crack

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

4yr 23mil for Mcroberts...twice as much as he has been making and is worth...jaysus fukking christ riley and co. have lost their fukking minds ... after this move, do the heat homers really expect them to pull off a miraculous deal?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    He should just take it. As much as I dislike the guy, him and Howard down low is a great duo then with Harden to score, it may just be a great fit. If Miami doesn't give him more money, why stay? Does he really love LeBron and Miami that much over the best thing for himself.

jjgold

Of course bosh is taken the offer he would have to be out of his mind to refuse

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss
    lagoonlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

duncan staying with the spurs and pop and achieving what they have are just a dream in the nba these days

123 Last