Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Great value on Germany here. Won't bet my house, car on it but still a good bet.

DrRuss
    DrRuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Yeah...you got it right Russ calling players retards speaks volumes
    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings (too close to home?), but they are actual retards. Don't know what the PC term is for the condition...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by DrRuss View Post
    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings (too close to home?), but they are actual retards. Don't know what the PC term is for the condition...
    Maybe a little closer to yours...assclown

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    If this is how you cap any sport you must be making weekly deposits to your book
    Can u read? I said those comparisons dont mean much to me, but someone above said brazil have much better player than germany, and i disagree big on this statement.

DrRuss
    DrRuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Maybe a little closer to yours...assclown
    Sounds like that time of the month

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by DrRuss View Post
    Sounds like that time of the month
    Whatever Casper...calling people retards I guess so

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Should be a great match. bet the under

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Neymar loss will actually make Brazil tighten up the midfield and defense. Germany is still not convincing. The refs will favor the home team as previous game and Brazil will find a way to sneak in a winner.

Totally agree.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Great value on Germany here. Won't bet my house, car on it but still a good bet.
    nope not in soccer. too much riding on luck ie PK because of ref calls like netherlands v mexico. the fact that 12 favorites won in the rd of 16 and the quarters is more of a fluke i think,

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pretty obvious Germany has more talent man for man but I still like Brazil with the home field

Probably won't be a big bet, but can't turn down Brazil as a pick em against anyone even without Silva and Neymar

YourMomWasHere
    YourMomWasHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Brazil wins cause the ref's are paid off man.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I still think Germany will qualify but your reasoning is absolutely retarded.

I am brazilian and I know this team inside out. Only way we win is a corner kick or free kick.

We don't actually play ball. Maybe Oscar will step up with Neymar's absence and play well, but honestly, my money will probably be on Germany as well.
    Voce no torce por brasil? Hope the jogo bonito prevail nesta tercera feira. I pray for the most beautiful final of the soccer history

BRASIL - ARGENTINA

homie1975

I guess germany did not the refs off enough in 2006 because the wc was in germany but italy and france made the final

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Brazil in regulation. Germany made hard work of France and made little play the entire match. Brazils defense is legit and everyone plays @ 90mph. Thiago Silva is a loss, but Dante knows many of these German forwards intimately.

Brazil will be galvanized by the loss of neymar, players like Oscar and Hulk will step up along with Willian or Bernard. Germany have played poorly last two games and Jogi is likely to make more stupid selections for this game.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    Voce no torce por brasil? Hope the jogo bonito prevail nesta tercera feira. I pray for the most beautiful final of the soccer history

BRASIL - ARGENTINA
    Yo torço por Brasil pero yo sé cuando apostar contra

hope to see you in the finals

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brazil for mine

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Whatever Casper...calling people retards I guess so

If he's Casper - you Aunt Jemimah? Racism irks me! How's that for feeding your demon?

MustWinPlease

Injuries to start players ALWAYS seems to galvanize sports teams, i expect oscar and co to step up and brazil to win this one

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

a european team has never won a world cup in north or south america. i don't think the trend changes. ofcourse both germany and holland could win but i just feel brazil or argentina take it down at home

homie1975

U guys have given me pause and i am now considering buying back a bit on braxil and eating the juice.

i would still be on germany but not for two hundy

MustWinPlease

Germany are faves now take brazil

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by thestrategist View Post
    this is what will happen: Germany will get red carded late in first half....game wil be tied after 90 minutes.....game will be tied after 120 minutes brazil wins in penalty kicks. mark it down.
    Decent chance to happen, I wonder who the ref will be?

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

^Mexican ref, Marco Rodriguez

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    $20?
    $25....Come on man

slicke5
    slicke5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Brazil in regulation. Germany made hard work of France and made little play the entire match. Brazils defense is legit and everyone plays @ 90mph. Thiago Silva is a loss, but Dante knows many of these German forwards intimately.

Brazil will be galvanized by the loss of neymar, players like Oscar and Hulk will step up along with Willian or Bernard. Germany have played poorly last two games and Jogi is likely to make more stupid selections for this game.
    Löw finally made the lineup adjustment he needed to make to see Germany advance. Moving Lahm back to RB vastly improves the German back line. Germany had been winning in spite of Löw the whole tournament. I also liked pushing Muller out right to his natural position and starting Klose as a true 9. Next change i'm hoping for, and is pretty unlikely, is sit Ozil's lazy ass and plug Schurrle/Podolski.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by gotov View Post
    ^Mexican ref, Marco Rodriguez
    Loves to give reds

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brasil will take this

Firstly, when did germany play good futbol in this world cup ? only against a very weak Portugal and there was a penalty + red card for portugal also.

game against Ghana ? they were lucky to draw 2-2 duo to a lucky goal of gotze and a 'oke' header from klose. nothing impressive really.

game against USA ? They barely won 1-0 to a very poor USA as we could see against Belgium ( lot of space in defence ) not to mention USA was fine with the 1-0 loss.

game against Algeria? with all my respect for Algeria but this is also a rather average team. we all have seen how much germany struggled.

game against France ? HORRIBLE game from both sides imo. again germany takes the 1-0 lead because of stupid mistake made by verane and after that they created very few chances even tho france gave them alot of space when Les Blues needed to score.

Preperation against Cameroon and Armenia ? Poor! Very Poor!

Now brasil, i agree they are playing poor futbol. BUT they are playing at home. and for south american teams this is a HUGE factor. have you seen the intensity they played the first half against colombia ? yes , thats how they will play the whole game against germany. and we are not talking about a weak side here. they still have a very strong team and combine that with 200% effort, they wil win germany tomorrow.

Brasil is playing at home, for their own crowd, for injured naymar, and for the whole nation.

BRASIL ALL THE WAY. im not saying you should go full retard and bet huge money on BRASIL but i would deff not put any money on germany.

good luck all

homie1975

Yea Germany is so bad right but all they do is keep winning. U can say the same thing about Argentina they have looked shitty on o but they keep winning

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post

BRASIL - ARGENTINA
    Vamos Argentina TTodavia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

The elephant took Germany.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yea Germany is so bad right but all they do is keep winning. U can say the same thing about Argentina they have looked shitty on o but they keep winning
    and brasil is not winning ?

we all know brasil is not playing good futbol. but there seems to be a public enthusiasm about 'how good'germany is playing . My opinion is that they are not playing that good. This game will be decided by home advantage and brasil intensity like they showed in first half against colombia.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Vamos Argentina TTodavia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

En brasilll decime que se sienteeeee....

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    If he's Casper - you Aunt Jemimah? Racism irks me! How's that for feeding your demon?
    That was reference to the ghost not a white person

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Anybody that bets Germany here hates their money. Brazil 1-0 or 2-0.

First 12345 Last