MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Kvitova tb Genie is the closest thing to a lock as there is

Barring a injury i cant see how genie can beat petra, have watched all their matches and i dont think theres anyone on wta that has close to kvitova cojones, petra is @1.80 at some books but theres no way it will stay that way because there are not enough dumb ppl in the world that will take genie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moretti

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

afraid of this one

Bouchard looked sharp and powerful

real competitor

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Over 3 sets I think.... both chicks have "mental fckness/letdowns" out of nowhere.... Both girls have a power game. whats Bouchards record vs lefties????? that may decide this

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I agree....Kvitova is the play here. Tough to return that lefty serve on grass.

Genie has a few things going for her mentally, but I don't think her game is going to match up well here.

I am Canadian though....so I bet I lay some $$$ on her right before the match.

Also, Raonic is going to get killed so that DJoker can kill Feddy in the Finals.

MiDNiTe

This is genie 1st slam she was very nervous near the end but halep was terrible, kvitova has been in excellent form and i have watched all her matches since f.o she was very good against kuzzie too. I dont make threads unless im VERY sure its a winner,

jjgold

Kitty is a previous champ which seems like a big edge

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    This is genie 1st slam she was very nervous near the end but halep was terrible, kvitova has been in excellent form and i have watched all her matches since f.o she was very good against kuzzie too. I dont make threads unless im VERY sure its a winner,
    Yes I was going to make a Wimby futures bet on her after this match thinking surely the line would have value but thought it was too low. Doh!

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
    Yes I was going to make a Wimby futures bet on her after this match thinking surely the line would have value but thought it was too low. Doh!
    Have no idea where i said that,i thought she played great in a losing effort against kuzzie, if you want to lose your money on genie go ahead dont miss quote me, all im saying is kvitova will beat genie in wimbledon if you cant read that then f.o

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Hope you're wrong but experience will be a factor.

jjgold

The professional players Kitova

6-4, 6-4

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i like that the Bouchard hype is in full swing, don't get me wrong, she deserves it but i think petra on grass is the play here.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Nothing is ever a lock with Kvitova. She is jello between the ears. She's been looking good tho and should have some confidence.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

to win a tournament you must improve as u advance..hitting a stride and bouchard has defffff done this...kvitova will be broken and will bow out to the canadians first slam!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Guys Bouchard have everything over Kvitova. Kvito got her with the serve power and FLAT ASS returns thats it
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave wikkidinsane 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Beer belly Petra is going to drop the hammer on the female Bieber.

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

Genie was in the finals of juniors Wimbledon 2 or 3 years ago

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    Genie was in the finals of juniors Wimbledon 2 or 3 years ago
    She actually won it two years ago, but so did U-Rad, Lertcheewakarn and Barty before her so I would not put that much weight into this fact. This junior thing does not translate that well into future pro success, e.g. Williams sisters and Sharapova did not really play in juniors at all.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

In fact, the last junior champ who won the real thing was Hingis back in 1994.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Over 3 sets I think.... both chicks have "mental fckness/letdowns" out of nowhere.... Both girls have a power game. whats Bouchards record vs lefties????? that may decide this
    over 3 sets? I am no tennis expert by any means but isn't that impossible to hit since its best out of 3?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    over 3 sets? I am no tennis expert by any means but isn't that impossible to hit since its best out of 3?
    Lol, sorry... The women only play BEST of 3 sets. So over 3 sets is impossible in ANY womens tennis match, ever.. lol...
    I'm sure you meant to say it will "go" 3 sets??? Don't forget, this is the "WTA", could be 7-6, 6-7, 12-10 or 6-0, 6-0, lol...

WTA = "MAGIC"

Dmoneytx

Barring a injury i cant see how genie can beat petra, have watched all their matches and i dont think theres anyone on wta that has close to kvitova cojones, petra is @1.80 at some books but theres no way it will stay that way because there are not enough dumb ppl in the world that will take genie
    I cannot believe that I actually read somewhere that someone actually used the word "Kvitova" and "lock" in the same sentence...

Win or lose, that is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life...

Dmoneytx

The word "lock" is as funny as it gets to me in women's tennis. PLS PLS PLS do not forget that Schiavonne actually WON an entire grand slam tment... I could type "LOL" for hours, jajajaja...

"AaaaaaaaaaYEE!!!"
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-18-15 at 10:14 AM. Reason: image does not exist

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

i am just going to watch the beauty Bouchard run around the court, that to me is PRICELESS in itself

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I cannot believe that I actually read somewhere that someone actually used the word "Kvitova" and "lock" in the same sentence...

Win or lose, that is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life...
    Its close to a lock because she will win barring some crazy injury come back to the thread after kvitova wins and complain how genie was nervous or kvitova lucky, and before you start the hate go search for a losing thread from me i dont make one unless im pretty sure it wins

Dmoneytx

Its close to a lock because she will win barring some crazy injury come back to the thread after kvitova wins and complain how genie was nervous or kvitova lucky, and before you start the hate go search for a losing thread from me i dont make one unless im pretty sure it wins
    I'm not hating at all Midnite.. I just fell out of my chair when I read Kvitova and lock in the actual same sentence.. I don't give a fuk who wins, womens tennis is as DEGEN as it gets IMO... From time to time I get pulled into it, but I usually do really well holding back and never betting womens pathetic, break away - no consistency - tennis..

I know you know this, but Kvito likes to hit flat as a mother fukker. I play a ton of tment in Texas, been teaching 15 years brotha, and IF she is a little off with her flat as groundies, she is in major trouble. Like any flat hitter really.. Bouchard is freaking tough, she MIGHT hit thru her nerves tomm.. IT will be a good match to watch if I am awake. It's WTA though, could be a tight 3 setter either way OR a straight set blowout, lol, it's the WTA...

BOL on your play though bec I won't be wagering on it. I would love to see Bouchard win, Kvitova has been such as dumbazz flake for me in the past, one match she hit like 17 double faults - I think I threw up at some point in that match... Women are tough bro, bol...
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Dmoneytx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MiDNiTe

I have watched all her recent matches and the balls she has displayed has showed me she is in near peak form and in the zone i expect her to lay an egg when the n.american swings starts but that is not my concearn if she takes wimbledon

Dmoneytx

I have watched all her recent matches and the balls she has displayed has showed me she is in near peak form and in the zone i expect her to lay an egg when the n.american swings starts but that is not my concearn if she takes wimbledon
    I can see the same egg being laid in the summer...

Hey wiki, thanks for the point But I have almost 8,000 I don't know what to do with - LOL!!!!

Save your points brotha, I will transfer you as many as I can for just the thought, have a good day

jjgold

Play ball

kekidesu
    kekidesu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Looking good

MiDNiTe

Kvitova a beast shame some ppl couldnt look past her loses previous years, she is a different animal this year
    Points Awarded:

domz248 gave MiDNiTe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Genie getting bullied off the court. Kvitova too powerful if she isn't giving it away with errors.
    Points Awarded:

domz248 gave MCherry281 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Kvitova a beast shame some ppl couldnt look past her loses previous years, she is a different animal this year
    I'm on this too, but she's had some pathetic loses this year. Let's hope this isn't another one.

jjgold

Yeah mismatch right now

I Wonder why she was a former champ

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I'm on Kvitova for match but Genie 2nd set @ 2.8 is good value.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Spot on insight. I will start tailing you. Wish I saw this lock before them game =\

12 Last