wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Wikki pick of the day team usa +.5 vs belgium

USA HAVE GAINED MY RESPECT OVER THE COURSE OF THIS TOURNAMENT. KLINSMAN IS A GREAT COACH AND KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE GOING INTO A MATCH. USA TEAM CONCEPT IS LIKE NO OTHER AND GERMAIN JONES IS IMPRESSIVE FOR THE U.S. ALTIDORE COMES BACK THIS GAME AND WILL SERVE AS A BOOST FOR U.S.A. BELGIUM ENTERING THIS MATCH UNCERTAIN ABOUT THEIR CAPTAIN: kOMPANY AND VERMALEN IS MORE THAN LIKELY TO MISS THIS GAME. VERMALEN AND COMPANY IS THE HEART OF THEIR DEFENSE. HAZARD WILL BE HAZRD UP TOP, BUT IF THE PAST 3 GAMES I S ANY INDICATION OF WHAT IS TO COME; ILL TAKE USA TEAM CONCEPT OVER BELGIUMS "LET HAZARD DO ALL THE HARD WORK" APPROACH.

PREDICTION: USA -2 BELGIUM -1
    BET: USA +.5 3 UNITS

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wicki wicki make a video pal

wikkidinsane

ill make one tomorrow

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on it too

asdf21
    asdf21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Grinse-Klinse and his boys will get it done tonight. USA +0.5 is the play here. Belgium didn't meet expectations of the so-called experts so far.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Good luck

GeneralPride66
    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    GeneralPride66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1346

good luck wikki!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I am on Belgium -.5.....but GL brotha! Let's hope it's a great game!

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

only thing about this team is coach and dempsey...lets not kid ourselves

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Kompany starting, and Vermaelen is on the bench. Good call G. Vitsell is back aswell. Might wanna ask for a refund on that magic 8-ball of yours.
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave plekz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Kompany starting, and Vermaelen is on the bench. Good call G. Vitsell is back aswell. Might wanna ask for a refund on that magic 8-ball of yours.
    kOMPANY AND VERMALEN IS MORE THAN LIKELY TO MISS THIS GAME

I did say more than likely right G? I didnt say for sure they WILL miss the game. You might want to read that again in bold and bigger letters:

kOMPANY AND VERMALEN IS

MORE THAN LIKELY TO MISS THIS GAME

wikkidinsane

are you on belgium? The people of this thread would like to know

plekz

Kompany hasn't been in doubt to start for over 24 hours now. Vermaelen wasn't likely to start ever, but was never in doubt to be on the bench. I'm just pointing out that your sources = SHAIT.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-10-15 at 09:01 AM.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-10-15 at 09:02 AM.

wikkidinsane

Well thanks for the invaluable information. I just hit my bets. Thank you Tim Howard

wikkidinsane

2 Team Parlay #354311578
    Soccer - World Cup Matches (Game) Moneyline
    Regulation Time.
    FIFA World Cup 2014 - Round of 16 - São Paulo
    Argentina vs. Switzerland
    Draw +340 Jul 01/14@12:00p

Final Scores
    Argentina 0
    Switzerland 0

Soccer - World Cup Matches (Game) Moneyline
    Regulation Time.
    FIFA World Cup 2014 - Round of 16 - Salvador
    Belgium vs. USA
    Draw +240 Jul 01/14@04:00p
    Outcome: Win
    Date settled: Jul 01, 2014 05:52:16 PM

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

wikkidinsane

Single #354309765
    Soccer - World Cup Matches (Game) Point Spread
    Regulation Time.
    USA +½ (-130) Jul 01/14@04:00p
    Date settled: Jul 01, 2014 05:52:13 PM

6 in a row boys. AUTO FOLLOW ME. I ONLY GET STRONGER. IVE WATCHED ALL GAMES EXCEPT 2 IN THIS TOURNAMENT

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Single #354309765
    Soccer - World Cup Matches (Game) Point Spread
    Regulation Time.
    USA +½ (-130) Jul 01/14@04:00p
    Date settled: Jul 01, 2014 05:52:13 PM

6 in a row boys. AUTO FOLLOW ME. I ONLY GET STRONGER. IVE WATCHED ALL GAMES EXCEPT 2 IN THIS TOURNAMENT
    Dude, according to your capping you had USA winning with the odd goal. If it wasn't for Tim Howard having the game of his life, this would have been 3-4 - 0 to Belgium in 90 minutes. So stop King Kong banging your chest for a sec and check yourself. Cuz everything your team has managed have been EASY for Courtois to cover, he haven't even broken a sweat in 90 minutes.

wikkidinsane

Dude, according to your capping you had USA winning with the odd goal. If it wasn't for Tim Howard having the game of his life, this would have been 3-4 - 0 to Belgium in 90 minutes. So stop King Kong banging your chest for a sec and check yourself. Cuz everything your team has managed have been EASY for Courtois to cover, he haven't even broken a sweat in 90 minutes.
    I dont need to be right 100% of the time with my prediction but my track record this world cup speaks for itself. I share my picks because I have knowledge of the game. So what the prediction was waaaaay offf. It was an anomaly. Now go cry somewhere else with your losing bELGIUM -.5 REGULAR time bet.Loser

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good thing I was on the other side, or I would have ruined everything for Wikkid and those who tailed.

Great job again, Wikkid.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Good thing I was on the other side, or I would have ruined everything for Wikkid and those who tailed.

Great job again, Wikkid.
    thx pal

wikkidinsane

Algeria to triumph or draw vs Russia Today W

Netherlands vs Mexico Over 2.5 W

France Over Nigera -1 Pick of the day W

Wikki pick of the day team usa +.5 vs belgium W

You fuk

plekz

I dont need to be right 100% of the time with my prediction but my track record this world cup speaks for itself. I share my picks because I have knowledge of the game. So what the prediction was waaaaay offf. It was an anomaly. Now go cry somewhere else with your losing bELGIUM -.5 REGULAR time bet.Loser
    You made your pick based on what the team would be able to create, not on Tim Howard having the game of his life. And if you claim you did then it's enough to look at your score pick to see you are full of shit. You also made a summary about atleast three players, claiming TWO would likely not start and ONE would.

Kompany has been confirmed starting since y-day , same had Vermaelen as a sub not to mention that it was already settled yesterday that Altidore wouldn't be fit to even come in as a sub.

Bottomline your so called "research" is a joke. If you can't stand someone pulling your "e-card" then you should probably log off permanently.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wikki congrats... you still the winner...

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

You made your pick based on what the team would be able to create, not on Tim Howard having the game of his life. And if you claim you did then it's enough to look at your score pick to see you are full of shit. You also made a summary about atleast three players, claiming TWO would likely not start and ONE would.

Kompany has been confirmed starting since y-day , same had Vermaelen as a sub not to mention that it was already settled yesterday that Altidore wouldn't be fit to even come in as a sub.

Bottomline your so called "research" is a joke. If you can't stand someone pulling your "e-card" then you should probably log off permanently.
    The moral of the story is this....win 6 documented wagers in a row and you can say ANYTHING YOU WANT.

There are very few posters posting all games and this guy is one of them, so no matter how it happened this time, what does it matter? We win all sorts of ways and lose all sorts of ways too!

PS, I was on Belgium -.5 in regulation, then Belgium -.5 at the half....lost both and recovered it all when I bet on Belgium to advance in extra time......in other words, I was on the other side....it doesn't make his play shitty....

Get some perspective dude.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

USA today was biggest trap game of entire wcup-bookies cleaned up bigtime

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    USA today was biggest trap game of entire wcup-bookies cleaned up bigtime
    I am guessing the oppposite is true. I bet every American out there had them +.5.....

What are you talking about?

wikkidinsane

Yes i left out Tim Howard because Belgium played better than any of their previous games. I said that two players would likely be out and one was out. Altidore from the sources I looked at said he would probably sub. I dont have a problem with someone bitching at me when im winning. JUST DONT DO IT WHEN I LOSE. how did you do today?

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    The moral of the story is this....win 6 documented wagers in a row and you can say ANYTHING YOU WANT.

There are very few posters posting all games and this guy is one of them, so no matter how it happened this time, what does it matter? We win all sorts of ways and lose all sorts of ways too!

PS, I was on Belgium -.5 in regulation, then Belgium -.5 at the half....lost both and recovered it all when I bet on Belgium to advance in extra time......in other words, I was on the other side....it doesn't make his play shitty....

Get some perspective dude.
    I killed CL all last fall, all i did was post plays. I wasn't trying to take credit for shit the times i got lucky eventhough my breakdown of the game before hand was COMPLETLY off. In this case it wasn't skill, it was luck.

And that's pretty much end of, and while it's almost necessery to have a good portion of it for this type of gambling (and most others) being like "YEAH BOYS FUK YEAH MURICA YEAH LOOK AT ME SIX IN A ROW KING KONG BANG MY CHEST" eventhough you didn't get a SINGLE thing correct in your prediction.

Well, that's just dumb and shows an individual with alot of hubris.

So yeah, when you get by soley on luck in this case then yeah your pick was shit. It's when you don't adjust in these cases you get assraped by variance.

Pop a 110 pills, while drinking and driving. No seatbelt, purposely crash and catapult yourself through the windshield. In other words kill yaself.

plekz

Yes i left out Tim Howard because Belgium played better than any of their previous games. I said that two players would likely be out and one was out. Altidore from the sources I looked at said he would probably sub. I dont have a problem with someone bitching at me when im winning. JUST DONT DO IT WHEN I LOSE. how did you do today?
    kOMPANY AND VERMALEN IS MORE THAN LIKELY TO MISS THIS GAME.

No you didn't. And no he didn't, Vermaelen was fit to start and would have been brought on as a backline sub if it was necessery. It wasn't.

wikkidinsane

No you didn't. And no he didn't, Vermaelen was fit to start and would have been brought on as a backline sub if it was necessery. It wasn't. [/COLOR]
    I dont know about that but if its true kudos for having awesome sources. I read everywhere these two were likely to miss the game especially Vermalen. Sometimes players are rushed back because of the importance of the game. Where did you get this report? Was it a pay site/? right before the game they reported this?

wikkidinsane

I killed CL all last fall, all i did was post plays. I wasn't trying to take credit for shit the times i got lucky eventhough my breakdown of the game before hand was COMPLETLY off. In this case it wasn't skill, it was luck.

And that's pretty much end of, and while it's almost necessery to have a good portion of it for this type of gambling (and most others) being like "YEAH BOYS FUK YEAH MURICA YEAH LOOK AT ME SIX IN A ROW KING KONG BANG MY CHEST" eventhough you didn't get a SINGLE thing correct in your prediction.

So yeah, when you get by soley on luck in this case then yeah your pick was shit. It's when you don't adjust in these cases you get assraped by variance.

Pop a 110 pills, while drinking and driving. No seatbelt, purposely crash and catapult yourself through the windshield. In other words kill yaself.
    Instead of just popping up out of no where hating on someone you should check my track record and my predictions too. Thats ok you did well in champions league but this is the World Cup. The biggest stage. How are you doing?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Blow a goat d-bag.

Your reasoning is terrible and your attitude smells of ass.

Get bent.

12 Last